What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You guys are doing FANTASTIC!!! IT does make it easier when you are working as a team. I know we are a work in progress ourselves. I am so proud of what Lady has accomplished so far. So much discipline and work. Granted, I was one of those big ol boys, but because of my height and frame, I carried it relatively well. But then I had an epiphany. So a work in progress, at this point. Sometimes you have to raze a building to start building from the ground up.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
Have you seen Arnold lately? Ugh.

Hubby and I both are being consistent for the first time in years, about working out and eating less. I love seeing his progress. Mine, of course, is slower! Dammit. But progress is progress and we're doing it together, so we get on each other's case if we're trying to be lazy about it. I'll post results when they are noticeable.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
I think there is a difference between a "big guy" and someone who you can tell had let himself "go".

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Well not everyone is going to be "Body by Jake" we live in a country where over 60% of the population is considered Obese. The wonderful thing about the lifestyle is there is someone for everyone. I agree that it is a little embarrassing to hook up with a red hot lady and her husband is huge and completely out of shape. My wife will tell you "I will not take one for the team" but sometimes a little sacrafice is needed. Big guys need love to right...:-) Ease up on the big dudes everyone is not cut out to be Arnold.

Erie PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
If you want some inspiration, check out games dot crossfit dot com

The 2013 competition concluded this week. Started on Tuesday with the Masters' (40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, and 60+) and all of their events are in the archives. Never say "can't" (most of these folks didn't start doing CF until they were older, and many were very out of shape when they started). Then check out the Individuals & the Teams competitions. Wowza! Strong is beautiful.

mrs svc (someday hope to compete in the CF Masters at the Games)

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
quipguy:

That sure is a lot of exclamation points.

I agree with everything you said though.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
It really is a nationwide epidemic and what a lot do not remember is more sex and less eating of food is a lot healthier for you! You will not only be more attractive for your spouse and also for others as well! We aren't health freaks but we do try to take care of ourselves so we are more attractive to others, the benefits are MANY!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
It is definitely not just the men, there is just as many overweight ladies on here! But it is not only about how you look in the mirror, or to someone else! Even though that is obviously important, it's really more about how it changes the quality of your life in almost every aspect! You not only look better and feel better, you have more energy, your joints don't ache from being overloaded, your heart doesn't have to work as hard, and you can do things overweight people can't even think about doing! Even the sex is better, because you're more physically attractive, so you have more confidence, you're more flexible and you have the ability to last longer before getting tired out! These are all huge benefits from getting and staying in shape! Even though he began his TV career long before my time, I always admired Jack Lalanne. Not only did he live to be 96 years old, but he was doing things in his eighties, (when most people have one foot in the grave) that 95% of twenty something guys couldn't even begin to do! Think of how many people even as early as their 60's, lose the ability to do many things they used to be able to do. I'm not saying you need to be as obsessed with fitness and he was, but getting and staying in shape will change your life in so many positive ways, it will be more than worth the effort it requires! In the end it's not about how long you live, it's more about how well you age, and the quality of your life! Working out and staying fit can make an enormous difference in that area! Besides that you look so much hotter to those you may wish to meet, and possibly have some fun with!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I've lost 32 pounds in the past 60 days with the help of an amazing dietary supplement along with exercise and some simple changes in my life. I will reserve comment beyond this until I lose the other 40 pounds I am shooting for...except to say, my desire and effort to lose weight has everything to so with my health and longevity, and little to do with the lifestyle. Even at my most heavy, finding those who could look beyond it was never really an issue, and frankly, if that was the deal breaker, I would not have been interested anyway.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Fat is not just thin over slender, or not overweight. I prefer men who are muscular. A thin, slender man is not my cup of tea. I prefer them more like my husband. That, I consider in shape.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men