What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a few comments on some of the previous posts. It has been my observation that most men in the vanilla world tend to be in much better shape, or at the very least more HWP than there female partners. But if you look at the national stats, they say more men are overweight, but more women are obese. Either way I can't see an in shape partner being terribly happy about the fact their partner is overweight or obese, regarless if they are male or female. As far as the not having time excuse, that's just what it is, an excuse! Being overweight or obese has such a negative impact on SO many areas of your life! It causes numerous very serious health problems, it causes joint pain and early joint deterioration, makes you tire out more easily, and in many cases causes low self esteem. Those are only a few of the issues involved. Anyone can find time to workout! It's ALL about priorities! You don't have to go to the gym to get fit! Simply watching what you eat and exercising regularly will work! There are many workout videos available if you need guidance or a routine to follow, and the bottom line is, each and every one of them will work if you stick to them and do them consistently! If you can't fit 30 minutes a day into your schedule to WO, then set your alarm a half hour earlier and WO before you start your day! Sure it's a sacrifice and takes committment, but what in life is worthwhile that doesn't? The rewards will FAR outweigh the sacrifice! As they say, if great bodies came in a bottle, everyone would have one, but they don't! I am amazed at just how many people are miserable, when simply working out and getting in shape would make an enormous positive difference in their life! Getting invloved in some sort of competion can definitely provide motivation if that is lacking. But just looking and feeling so much better should be an huge motivator in and of itself to get fit!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
And sometimes the woman works, a lot, yet still finds time for fitness training and competitions. Sorry, "working a lot" is just an "excuse". And I've seen plenty of stay-at-home women who don't take the time to workout.

It's all about a person's motivation. Exercise just for weight management usually = a person who gives up eventual. Training for fun events (Crossfit, Ragnar, Spartan, Tough Mudders, etc) gives purpose to the exercise. Maybe not your cup of tea, but it helps keep me motivated (cause I really hate jogging, but if I want to do the event, I have to train for it).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Well, I'm a little past HWP myself, but my girlfriend, who happens to be ten years younger than I, says she prefers her men a little meaty. Go figure. It takes all types.

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Basically he gets a pass since he's offering up his wife. He thinks its a fair and honest trade, so no requirements to be visually appealing to the other wife. Very few we know think differently. Our close friends are nothing like that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Many of the couples we've known over the years have stated, she is the bait and that's what the lifestyle is about. Women call the shots and the husband is her safety net, along with him getting some strange in exchange for her getting to do what she wants.

Sad, but true to this very day!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Gina, Y'all are doing great! We see it from visit to visit. It is not easy. But you are doing it.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3151 posts)
That is usually how I assess progress, by how my clothes look and feel. We're going to keep it up this time on vacation too, which is something we always "say" we're going to do but rarely follow through on. So, wish us success in keeping our goals in mind, even while away.

My knee already feels better because of the PT exercises I've added twice a day to what we're already doing.

Thanks for the encouragement. And while it SEEMS like I gained all the weight in a week, it's been a matter of many years little by little, lots by lots. I'm okay with myself today, but I want to keep improving. For now, I'll be the best me I can be at the size I am currently, and keep progressing from today.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
You guys are on the right track! Consistency is the most important thing in getting and staying fit! Just keep working at it and you will eventually reach your goals! Use your improvements in the mirror as motivation to fuel your workouts! Keep in mind that what you see in the mirror is much more important than what the scale reads! Fat has 30% more volume per pound than muscle! Therefore you can be reducing your size and looking better in the mirror, without actually losing weight! Keep up the great work, you'll be very glad you did over the long haul!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
You're all doing great! Weight loss and fitness takes time, effort and work. You always have to keep everything in perspective. How many years did it take you to get to where you are? That should settle it :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
You guys are doing FANTASTIC!!! IT does make it easier when you are working as a team. I know we are a work in progress ourselves. I am so proud of what Lady has accomplished so far. So much discipline and work. Granted, I was one of those big ol boys, but because of my height and frame, I carried it relatively well. But then I had an epiphany. So a work in progress, at this point. Sometimes you have to raze a building to start building from the ground up.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3151 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men