What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
quipguy:

That sure is a lot of exclamation points.

I agree with everything you said though.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
It really is a nationwide epidemic and what a lot do not remember is more sex and less eating of food is a lot healthier for you! You will not only be more attractive for your spouse and also for others as well! We aren't health freaks but we do try to take care of ourselves so we are more attractive to others, the benefits are MANY!

Houston TX

Username hidden
(8 posts)
It is definitely not just the men, there is just as many overweight ladies on here! But it is not only about how you look in the mirror, or to someone else! Even though that is obviously important, it's really more about how it changes the quality of your life in almost every aspect! You not only look better and feel better, you have more energy, your joints don't ache from being overloaded, your heart doesn't have to work as hard, and you can do things overweight people can't even think about doing! Even the sex is better, because you're more physically attractive, so you have more confidence, you're more flexible and you have the ability to last longer before getting tired out! These are all huge benefits from getting and staying in shape! Even though he began his TV career long before my time, I always admired Jack Lalanne. Not only did he live to be 96 years old, but he was doing things in his eighties, (when most people have one foot in the grave) that 95% of twenty something guys couldn't even begin to do! Think of how many people even as early as their 60's, lose the ability to do many things they used to be able to do. I'm not saying you need to be as obsessed with fitness and he was, but getting and staying in shape will change your life in so many positive ways, it will be more than worth the effort it requires! In the end it's not about how long you live, it's more about how well you age, and the quality of your life! Working out and staying fit can make an enormous difference in that area! Besides that you look so much hotter to those you may wish to meet, and possibly have some fun with!

Hudson OH

Username hidden
(79 posts)
I've lost 32 pounds in the past 60 days with the help of an amazing dietary supplement along with exercise and some simple changes in my life. I will reserve comment beyond this until I lose the other 40 pounds I am shooting for...except to say, my desire and effort to lose weight has everything to so with my health and longevity, and little to do with the lifestyle. Even at my most heavy, finding those who could look beyond it was never really an issue, and frankly, if that was the deal breaker, I would not have been interested anyway.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Fat is not just thin over slender, or not overweight. I prefer men who are muscular. A thin, slender man is not my cup of tea. I prefer them more like my husband. That, I consider in shape.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We have come across such cpls; where the wife/female is hot and the husband/male not so much. I, female, cannot stand a fat/flabby stomach! A "beer belly" or "dicky do". Told my male half/partner: "If I have to look good, YOU have to look good!" He has worked hard on it, riding his bike and going to TRX classes. He also has cut out carbs and junk food. So proud of him! Don't know why cpls think it is okay for one partner to be fit and the other to be a fat/flabby slob!?

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
live..... so true.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
My Mr is losing weight the way he "should," which is slowly and surely and he's looking better and better. We both are making life changes in the way we eat, think about what we put in our mouths, portions, why we eat, and how to move our bodies more and more. For life. I'm a bit more of a slow learner with this, but it's getting there.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
The reason my hubby and I don't play with most of the locals is the weight and aggressive issues. The men around here seem to think their ticket into the...take your choice,( party, M&G, hotel or whatever else) is his attractive wife. When the man is overweight and dresses like a puts; its really uncomfortable. Too bad for the hot wife. Thanks for letting me vent.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sb, you're very sweet!

Thank you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 219   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men