What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Many of the couples we've known over the years have stated, she is the bait and that's what the lifestyle is about. Women call the shots and the husband is her safety net, along with him getting some strange in exchange for her getting to do what she wants.

Sad, but true to this very day!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7869 posts)
Gina, Y'all are doing great! We see it from visit to visit. It is not easy. But you are doing it.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2886 posts)
That is usually how I assess progress, by how my clothes look and feel. We're going to keep it up this time on vacation too, which is something we always "say" we're going to do but rarely follow through on. So, wish us success in keeping our goals in mind, even while away.

My knee already feels better because of the PT exercises I've added twice a day to what we're already doing.

Thanks for the encouragement. And while it SEEMS like I gained all the weight in a week, it's been a matter of many years little by little, lots by lots. I'm okay with myself today, but I want to keep improving. For now, I'll be the best me I can be at the size I am currently, and keep progressing from today.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
You guys are on the right track! Consistency is the most important thing in getting and staying fit! Just keep working at it and you will eventually reach your goals! Use your improvements in the mirror as motivation to fuel your workouts! Keep in mind that what you see in the mirror is much more important than what the scale reads! Fat has 30% more volume per pound than muscle! Therefore you can be reducing your size and looking better in the mirror, without actually losing weight! Keep up the great work, you'll be very glad you did over the long haul!

Hudson OH

Username hidden
(79 posts)
You're all doing great! Weight loss and fitness takes time, effort and work. You always have to keep everything in perspective. How many years did it take you to get to where you are? That should settle it :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
You guys are doing FANTASTIC!!! IT does make it easier when you are working as a team. I know we are a work in progress ourselves. I am so proud of what Lady has accomplished so far. So much discipline and work. Granted, I was one of those big ol boys, but because of my height and frame, I carried it relatively well. But then I had an epiphany. So a work in progress, at this point. Sometimes you have to raze a building to start building from the ground up.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2886 posts)
Have you seen Arnold lately? Ugh.

Hubby and I both are being consistent for the first time in years, about working out and eating less. I love seeing his progress. Mine, of course, is slower! Dammit. But progress is progress and we're doing it together, so we get on each other's case if we're trying to be lazy about it. I'll post results when they are noticeable.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
I think there is a difference between a "big guy" and someone who you can tell had let himself "go".

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
Well not everyone is going to be "Body by Jake" we live in a country where over 60% of the population is considered Obese. The wonderful thing about the lifestyle is there is someone for everyone. I agree that it is a little embarrassing to hook up with a red hot lady and her husband is huge and completely out of shape. My wife will tell you "I will not take one for the team" but sometimes a little sacrafice is needed. Big guys need love to right...:-) Ease up on the big dudes everyone is not cut out to be Arnold.

Erie PA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
If you want some inspiration, check out games dot crossfit dot com

The 2013 competition concluded this week. Started on Tuesday with the Masters' (40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, and 60+) and all of their events are in the archives. Never say "can't" (most of these folks didn't start doing CF until they were older, and many were very out of shape when they started). Then check out the Individuals & the Teams competitions. Wowza! Strong is beautiful.

mrs svc (someday hope to compete in the CF Masters at the Games)

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 219   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men