What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL. Well you know what; it really is hard to argue against that. There is way to much evidence to support your point. So I will bow out of this as gracefully as possible.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
Don't be hatin, some ladies like us Pilsbury Doughboys....

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
Really it doesn't matter the motivation. People use all kinds of tricks to stay motivated. Prep for a competitive event is one. For some of us it is a lifestyle and that extreme is not something most people even need to get.

My original point was I have trouble understanding how guys with fit women can be okay to be sloppy in this lifestyle. Other people are seeing them in all their "glory".

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
I always count my lucky stars that I'm married to an exceptionally fit partner. Fitness is a part of life for him, like food and drink. In the 30 years that Ive known him, i cannot recall even one time, him needing motivation, he wakes up, showers, brushes his teeth, downs his shake and leaves for about 90 minutes. I join him 3-5 days a week.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Like everything motivations can change over time. Maybe some people get into working out for health reasons to start and then notice the amount of attention they get and their motivation shifts a bit to help themselves feed their ego. And maybe some people start just to look good and then all of a sudden notice they feel better eating egg whites instead of a McMuffin and a soda.

But like you said, whatever gets a guy to turn off the TV and get his ass outside is a good enough reason to start with.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Brutal? Not really.

It works for you. Vanity does not work overall. It may temporarily, but mother nature will win those who do this for vanity alone are in for a shock.

As to what really is fit, believe me, i inow fit, more than you can imagine.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Thats not true. I know a lot of people who workout and we are all vain. Go in a gym and watch the ones who are really in shape, they are looking in those mirrors a lot. I've sustained it for 25+ years mostly because I am vain. I like looking good and I like feeling strong, I like the attention it gets me. That may be shallow but I don't try to complicate to many things in my life and accept my weaknesses. Health is a side effect for me and a true blessing. I rarely even catch a cold.

Everyone wants to make excuses. If you are working out for health reasons, fine, anything that keeps a person motivated is fair game. The question is still there why be fat? That certainly isn't "healthy".

When people think walking a mile around a few blocks is their "workout" it is pure fantasy. Better than sitting on a couch but it isn't a workout. I did some personal training and I got so sick of that sort of thing.

There are some people who have physiological reasons that cause weight gain, the ones 30-50lbs over aren't in that category. Sorry if that reality is too brutal but it is the bald truth.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
Working out for vain reasons is unsustainable. Working out for health reasons, is.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I can understand the comfort thing ..normally.. But swingers? I personally feel the pressure to look good. Most of the ladies certainly do.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
I like to think I am in decent physical shape. With that said, I think it is a comfort issue. Men get comfortable in relationships and decide that their weight doesn't matter anymore. I workout and go to the gym because I want to be healthy, not because I am concerned how others view me, and I think if more men took that outlook, you choices would get better.

Folsom PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men