Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What_up_with_all_the_overweight_men
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
2 to 11 of 247
User Details are only visible to members.
Just pokin' RK. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1441 posts)
Yep, just like life.. takes all kinds. Someone for everyone

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(928 posts)
Wow. there are too many replys to read. However, based of the original poster, I am disappointed. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for 15 years. I am going to turn 60 in a couple of days, my wife is 58. During this time we have been in shape and out of shape. We have always met the most wonderful people and we have developed a few long term friendships. Ironically, we have the most success hooking up when we have had a few unwanted extra pounds on us, It is amazing. Not to boast, but we are fairly attractive and have nice personalities...heavier or thinner. Maybe its more about the personalities than the bodies. I struggle very much with my body image. Sometimes going months on end not even thinking about swinging or trying to hook up because I have gained some weight. But something will come up and I find myself in a LS situation. Not all the time but often enough I find that we will meet new people, hook up and have a nice time. Even though I'm somewhat insecure when i have extra pounds on, I am the same lover, have the same attitude about partners, always aim to please and have the same skills. Its really unfortunate how judgemental people are. However, everyone has their limits.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
"Now that's really funny.. those that agree with OP but don't have any photos of the male half in the profile ! Now what's up with that seriously.. ?"

As long as she keeps hitting the gym, I'm okay with him being relaxed and soft about his physique.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1441 posts)
Now that's really funny.. those that agree with OP but don't have any photos of the male half in the profile ! Now what's up with that seriously.. ?

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(928 posts)
OMG, we laughed our assess off when we read your post as we've had this very conversation multiple times. I get what you're saying, you don't have to be a Greek God, but sheesh put some effort into your appearance. From a social perspective it's not fair being a woman, the expectations are so much greater in daily life with ads and ever present media. Having been to a few parties we've made the observation that the overwhelming percentage of women are "HWP" and a large percentage of the men are clearly out of shape - beyond "dad bod". This means she would be taking one for the team which isn't going to happen. So men, step up get active and you'll be more appealing to women.

Martinez CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
OMG, we laughed our assess off when we read your post as we've had this very conversation multiple times. I get what you're saying, you don't have to be a Greek God, but sheesh put some effort into your appearance. From a social perspective it's not fair being a woman, the expectations are so much greater in daily life with ads and ever present media. Having been to a few parties we've made the observation that the overwhelming percentage of women are "HWP" and a large percentage of the men are clearly out of shape - beyond "dad bod". This means she would be taking one for the team which isn't going to happen. So men, step up get active and you'll be more appealing to women.

Martinez CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Today we went to the gym and worked out for a hour and a half then went Contra dancing for three hours and came home and fucked.

Contra dancing is easy really fun and can be as high energy as you want. IF you want some really fun exercise or want to get your other half dancing this is the way to do it. Fun fun fun.

Great way to stay in shape.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
@ncalcouple. You are right a bout the working out and the older you get the more important it is

Charlie

Username hidden
(820 posts)
My wife works out and stays fit because she loves the attention and second for health reasons.

We have a completely open marriage so she can do what she likes with the attention. She loves being shown off when she is dressed in a sexy dress at the Opera..yes she loves the dance..she goes with one of her men who is " puffed up like a peacock" with her on her arm. And i dont have to suffer through the opera..lol

i work out with weights because i love to free dive in the ocean and hunt fish and that takes physical strength and endurance. And women love my body when i have muscle..when i stopped lifting for a while the women just treated me like any other man.

At swing parties and resorts like Hedo everyone likes our bodies...its nice having women smiling at my naked me, but she tries to keep those women smiling at me not her...she loves the men so much that we have a day when she is the single woman...what fun she has....

The day she cant get looks at the beach in her string bikini is the day she hit 120 years of age.

We also eat right ..high vege and fruit low fat diet..nothing fried all meats are BBQed or broiled with all the fat trimmed off. Low fat frozen yogurt and so on..makes it easy to keep the weight off and eat the amounts of food we want.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
2 to 11 of 247
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.