What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   171 to 180 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
F that Anything, thats what they make bull dozers for lol.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Seduction, try dragging a sled loaded with about 400 lbs twice the length of a football field a few times a week. It Only takes about 10 minutes, but you'll be ready to vomit and will spend the next hour catching your breath. :)

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
We have encountered just the opposite. At many of the local parties we go to I, the female half, see men that I am attracted to only to find that their other half outweighs my husband. Personally, I find no reason why someone would want to carry an extra fifty pounds or more around all the time. I also agree with the author of this topic. There is nothing at all sexy or attractive about a guy that is down and out fat.

Ottawa IL

Username hidden
(65 posts)
On another note, there just has to be away to let respectful, intelligent, fit and handsome single guys (Me lol) perv other peoples profiles (Blow, more precisely Blows wife) without allowing all the rest in, sorry the backside pic is killing me ugh, just sayin lol.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
LOL, Blow, if I could run a 6 minute mile in the rockies that would be doing something, my mile occurs here in PA, at roughly 300 feet above sea level. But its the thought that counts ;-) Last time I went out to ID, I was running 4.5 miles in roughly 36 minutes AT home, I got out there at 5,300 feet, the first day I couldnt run 3/4 of a mile with out stopping to gasp for breath. Im still amazed at every time the Denver Broncos lose a home game!

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Rings and Blow, Looking back, I dont think any of the response's were directed at guys like you. I think they were more directed at guys that couldnt find their dick with a mirror. I truly admire guys that have the dedication to put on that kind of muscle. Ive been much bigger, but after a certain weight I found my cardio to be completely lacking, I hunt in the rockies for elk, and without great cardio I couldnt get more that a mile from the truck. Now I try to stay at 175-180, I can bench 320ish and run a mile in under 6 minutes, so to pardon the pun, Im fat and happy with where Im at fitness wise.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Its only the truth!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Lost...

Hubby was reading your response. You put a smile on his face : )

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
ring is right, cause Mr. Ring is as fine. Just sayin

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Amen to what Sed said. I never hate on a woman who is tight and right....because I know first hand the sacrifices she makes every day in order to maintain that kind of health. People do not realize that we like tasty foods just like everyone else does LOL. Cake tastes good, hell yes. So does a Big Mac. However, we make a conscious decision that although it may taste good, it is NOT good. That is the difference, the ability to have the discipline to say no, even when it may taste good. What tastes good is not always what IS good.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   171 to 180 of 219   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men