What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410166
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   166 to 175 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the giggle ("swimmers build" comment). I was a swimmer in high school & college, so I might qualify.

We're very obvious about both of us (our body shape and enough of our faces showing) so what you see is what you get. Wish others would do the same (at least when contacting us). When we don't see any pictures of the guy, we get a little suspicious.

This is about a fantasy; so we do seek out reasonably similar body types to ourselves (HWP). Just haven't been more specific in our profile (yet). - h & b

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
"I tried on our Profile using the term swimmer's build but I think the fat dudes figured "well, I float. I'll give it a shot". "

LOL

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
I'm 40 5'11" 170 lbs. I am starting to show a six pack. Another weekand it should show great. I do not drink alcohol. I eat healthy and do not touch junk food.( ok I eat the hell out of chocolate) Some of us , hardworking males ,simply want a statement that goes something to the effect of. " Hey wow, great shape your in." Not all males have beer guts.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Kind of a thread bump, but thought I'd chime in. I (the hubby) was weighed in two years ago at 240lbs. A year later after some very minimal changes (no sodas, no adding sugar to food) I was down to 210. In the last year, both the wife and I decided to do the Couch to 5K program, which spawned us to set up some mats and a TV in the basement for exercising. Now we're doing some strength training and cardio in intervals. Our next step is meal planning and calorie watching. All of that to say that I'm now at 190lbs. That's 50 lbs in two years. None of it was gimmicky or diet fad-centered. Just started moving. I don't have any muscle definition to speak of, and my gut still (kind of) hangs over the belt, but I'm feeling more confident and healthy.

We just put more recent photos up on our profile two weeks ago, and since then we've seen a sudden rush of emails in our inbox. It certainly seems that, philosophies on fitness obsession aside, if a couple wants more activity in their inbox, physical fitness works.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Chain: there's something to be said for being a human bulldozer!

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
F that Anything, thats what they make bull dozers for lol.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Seduction, try dragging a sled loaded with about 400 lbs twice the length of a football field a few times a week. It Only takes about 10 minutes, but you'll be ready to vomit and will spend the next hour catching your breath. :)

Oakland CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
We have encountered just the opposite. At many of the local parties we go to I, the female half, see men that I am attracted to only to find that their other half outweighs my husband. Personally, I find no reason why someone would want to carry an extra fifty pounds or more around all the time. I also agree with the author of this topic. There is nothing at all sexy or attractive about a guy that is down and out fat.

Ottawa IL

Username hidden
(65 posts)
On another note, there just has to be away to let respectful, intelligent, fit and handsome single guys (Me lol) perv other peoples profiles (Blow, more precisely Blows wife) without allowing all the rest in, sorry the backside pic is killing me ugh, just sayin lol.

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
LOL, Blow, if I could run a 6 minute mile in the rockies that would be doing something, my mile occurs here in PA, at roughly 300 feet above sea level. But its the thought that counts ;-) Last time I went out to ID, I was running 4.5 miles in roughly 36 minutes AT home, I got out there at 5,300 feet, the first day I couldnt run 3/4 of a mile with out stopping to gasp for breath. Im still amazed at every time the Denver Broncos lose a home game!

Lebanon PA

Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Start   166 to 175 of 219   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men