What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410165
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   165 to 174 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As someone who weighed in at 320lbs at one time, I can say that being that fat is NOT healthy or fun. How am I supposed to look at someone as an equal if they can't respect their own body?

That being said, I put on some weight over the last year and it SUCKS! Literally did not have time to work out. Working full time and school full time at night. I tried to get what I could during the weekend, but it just wasn't enough. My diet was awful and I felt awful.

One thing I have learned is that it's 90% diet for most people. You have to eat well to be well. Like someone else mentioned, it's an American thing sadly. We are one of the fattest nations on Earth at ~75%/pop. Heck, all it takes is a little bit more willpower to eat right. Once your body adjusts to the new energy source, you'll wonder how you ever survived on that crap you ate. I swear, the more water and healthy food you put in your body, the more energy you'll have. That translates to an increase in better sex.

/rantoff

Hoover AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Two different people with identical BMI can look very different, depending on how much of their weight is made up of fat as opposed to muscle. A toned person weighing X pounds might look a lot better than someone weighing X minus 10 pounds.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"we feel fluff is ok (we both feel we are overweight) but obese is not... "

According to standard BMI chart 5'3" tall at 170# is obese. So is 5'8" at 205#

Our perceptions are so out of whack in this country we call obese fluffy. I know, I was over 300# at one point....

Ghost

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
What did your study reveal about the general percentage of corpulent males?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
What ilriver and vabeach say. I see many, many corpulent women here, far more than the men. But whatever, like ilriver says. If you're in this lifestyle where appearance matters, you might want to put a little effort into your body or you're not going to be having as much fun as those who do for sure.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
For the record - I wasn't complaining or judging in either case. I was speaking in terms of statistics. Some of the best fun I've had has been with chubbier ladies.

But a quick survey - around here at least - shows that hwp men with overweight wives are much more common than the reverse situation.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Vabeachcouple we totally agree with you. We just looked at who was going to an upcoming party where 74 couples had signed up. We saw 5 profiles where the lady could be considered HWP. What gives? You are in a lifestyle where how you look is important. How can you be content when you are 5-6 tall and are packing 200 pounds?

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I see one HWP woman with an overweight husband for every three HWP men with an overweight wife.

In my experience, the women are the ones more likely to be overweight.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
You are asking the guys to hit the gym so you can find them attractive, okay I am sure they would love to be in better shape themselves. I have to ask you do these men lie to you and say they are 50# lighter maybe using pictures 10 years old? Then yes spin them at the door! Perhaps the easy solution to the problem is to say to the hubby. No. I am not interested in them, the dude could be a body double for fat bastard. No ill feelings just saying.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I agree with ChainMale, I put on a lot of weight from the time I was around 34-35. I was always lean and muscular but really let myself go for a couple of years and porked up to 275 pounds. Now, to my credit, I am 6"4, but that's still going on 300. I would not have even considered signing up here in 2009 I was starting to look so bad. But then I got serious New Years 2010 and now I'm around 230 and look a fuck of a lot better. I'm now actually close to where I ought to be and I doubt I'd be getting nearly as much play as I do if I was still 275, no doubt about that. Like ChainMale says, the website definitely motivates me to get in better shape, I'm getting close to where I was in my 20s.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   165 to 174 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men