What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410153
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   153 to 162 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree! And I'm glad that you stated it. There are attractive and not attractive both fat and skinny as well as in between. Women don't carry it better than me, or the other way around.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
mercy that is great!! but for individuals to look better they need both, diet n exercise. the thing with exercise is that it takes a lot of effort. but the results are very rewarding. mentally n phisically.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
I applaud all the successes of those who continue to work at bettering themselves, whatever it takes to motive you to stay healthier, be it looking good to others, for the sake of feeling better, for the sake of enjoying life more! Know that you are doing good, first and foremost, for your own sake, and then for all those that are around you. Loving yourself is never a bad thing!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Wives play a part in how the husbands look as well. I hope wives in the LS take a step back and assess their husbands in a way others will - and vice versa. Your spouse looks great to you, make sure your spouse looks great to others as well.

The pictures of me and my wife that you see are three months old and we are both a lighter and more toned. We've been relentless in driving each other to be healthier and eat better (because that is what will really drop with weight - exercise has less of an effect) and exercise because we now know that looking good to others is what counts in this lifestyle.

~Joel

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
i think even when a woman is overweight she can fix herself to still look very sexy. in the other hand lots of men tend to just let go and look like crap. im not saying ALL, but most. i dont think you have to be a bodybuilder or gym rat to look good.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
If you think that it's men that has an overweight problem, you're missing half the equation. There are plenty of overweight women in the LS as well. In general, about half the American population is overweight. I don't think the percentage is any higher in the LS. If anything, the percentage is probably lower in the LS.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
And on a related topic --

Women carry extra weight more attractively than do men. Women usually carry it in the thighs and ass and extra weight can also add cup sizes -- things many men love. And an extra belly on a woman - that "muffin top" is also a fetish for some.

Men on the other hand only really carry it in one place, and that place changes the perspective of how big something else (measured as important in the lifestyle though I know not why) appears to be. I'm talking flaccid size here, which has been shown to be fairly irrelevant to other things like erect size and overall sexual satisfaction with a male partner.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
BMI is a joke. Sure, we can lose a few pounds but that is not what this is about. BMI as never intended for use in individual diagnoses. BMI was supposed to be used for general trends in population studies - look it up. We are all for being fit but would rather concentrate on things that matter, like resting heart rate, BP, cholesterol levels, etc..

I once was having some tests done at one of our local clinics and some skinny Indian doc told me that by BMI I was obese, even though just barely. And yet he was the one winded after the flight of stairs. I asked if he needed help or wanted me to carry him.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
We are finding in our area, it's the opposite for the most part. There are a few exceptions, but those are few and far between.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
It is not easy a wife, the job and children. Something has to give!

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Start   153 to 162 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men