Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, Sweet, the history of the human race is on my side on this one.

Lets compare media (art, music, stories) of overweight men who inspire lust vs. those of overweight women that do the same. You can argue your point all you want, but the math doesn't lie. You have an opinion. I have evidence.

Women with an exaggerated birth canal (i.e. bigger hips and ass) are considered erotic in many different cultures. Study sculpture much? Now look at the men in sculpture. Show me one culture that glorifies a beer gut on a man over the chiseled "David" look.

And no, Buddhism doesn't count. (since that statue you're thinking of isn't Buddha)

So your claim that overweight women being just as "ugly" as overweight men just doesn't hold water, pun intended.

Even using your own argument that men are willing to overlook weight adds credence to my point. If the women were so unattractive, men wouldn't be fucking them. They *are* finding them attractive enough to have sex with.

The only thing you can really argue here is that women are more discerning in their sex partners. Welcome once again to human history.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I agree with you Sweet, 100%

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
sweettart - You can only speak for yourself - certainly not for "most men." If that (sticking your dick into almost anything) is true for you, then I can't stop you.

The truth of the matter is that there are just as many overweight women in the LS as there are overweight men, on average. Since women are fewer in number in the LS and therefore in greater demand, their weight is overlooked more often.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
S4T - have no idea how ANYONE can even walk in 6" heels, much less dance the night away. Hope they get rest & TLC today.

Thanks for asking. Yesterday I increased the weight on the snatch from 35 to 42 lbs and was all good during the workout, on my clean from 65 to 75 lbs without any pain. This morning my hip flexor did hurt when I rolled over onto my stomach (putting it in full extension). Need more fish oil and remember to ice after the workout. -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
Good morning fitness lovers!

I danced the night away, celebrated my dad's birthday, in 6" heels, hours of dancing and jumping makes my knee an angry girl ;).

Re: Yoga, we both know the advantages of it, my hubby understands the importance of flexibility, yet is set in his old ways :). Despite the fact that his wife is a PT and is constantly stressing this issue, he's just set in his ways. It's okay though, he's very fit, works out daily and watches what he eats. It can be worse, right?

H, how is your back?

Mr.Fundamental, how is your shoulder?

B's shoulder is pretty bad. He increased his weights last week, by a whopping 25% in one day, and got hurt as a result.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Like sed's hubby, I'm more muscular, less flexible and less balanced. Yoga is hard. On the other hand, a wise trainer will work on just those areas of balance and flexibility while I work on strength and stamina.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
It's the flexibility issue (or lack of) by many of the males of the species. Especially those who have been involved with weight lifting. Yoga will help with flexibility. Don't worry about the "fluidity" of the workout - think more of just breathing and then getting towards the positions. That's why I'm doing yoga - increased flexibility helps in my workouts and decreases injuries. Not to mention some lifestyle positions LOL! -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
Mercy,

It's not a homophobic issue, my husband is anything but that. He's more of a body builder than anything else, Yoga is just awkward for him. For the same reason that tai chi is ;). He's perfectly comfortable with his Kung Fu training, yet Tai Chi is a challenge for him, clearly for the same reason as Yoga. The fluidity of it all I guess. He's a big dude who's been working out since the age of 14, in a stereotypical man's gym...;)

Even as a Personal Trainer, I can't instill the importance of flexibility in him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
"I wish that I could get my hubby into Yoga! it's just awesome."

See if you can find a place with all men classes. Even though I am in the lifestyle and see more ass, vagina and boobs than most men, I don't want to see all that when I'm exercising. That's my growth and gain time. All men classes allieviate that, plus the yoga is geared toward men and not mixed up. He'll get a better workout in a short time.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I wish that I could get my hubby into Yoga! it's just awesome.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men