What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My husband has been lifting and exercising since he was 14 years old. Religiously, he's at that gym working different body parts when he's there. I workout regularly, but his dedication can not be compared to mine. The man is a fiend. Which in turn keeps me moving ;)...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16435 posts)
LC - took me 49 years, too many hours at work, unhappy marriage and excuses to finally figure that one out! I've felt the best in my life in the last 6 months! And I look forward to continuing on this path. (except for the newly sprained ankle!)

Ice, take it easy, rehab and back at it!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
at the end of the day is up to the individual. we can have the best techno available. the most relaxing things, but is up to you to take charge and exercise. learn about your body. lots of men just want to do "nada". only if they knew how good you feel and look with a bit of exercise/diet. priceless!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Maybe it is an epidemic in the USA, but I still ran into overvweight men in other countries, too :(

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
2Bees - welcome to the forums

It's mostly an epidemic in the US. Glad you found what works for you. Look around, have fun and good luck on your hunt.

At least captain Ahab won't have any competition! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
there certainly are lots of chubby folks.not just here,but everywhere.even the younsters.must be a conspiracy.Or just a lack of staying active.Love to ride the hills on my trek

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
It's all about self motivation! I was a big guy and admittedly a Fatty McFat-Fat until recently. Initially it was poor diet choices and sedentary life that got me on the path to overweightdom then 20years of begging for any form of affection, closeness, flirtiness and heaven forbid, sex and I let myself go. No up side to being in better shape. (remember, your perception IS your reality)

After 6 months of my freedom I found Crossfit in March. (see thread in Fitness) It's changed my body, my attitude, my life and I recommend it highly or ANY form of fitness. DO IT!

I've had the best sex of my life since this June, mostly because I feel better about myself. I still have a long way to go, but this is my life now and I'm doing it for me! Best reason to get off your fat ass and do something is for yourself.

Others around you will benefit in spades, you'll be around longer, you'll be in a better mood, spend less money on medicine and doctors, be able to pay more attention, have more energy and give and get more lovin!

I'll never be a small guy, I have a big frame, but it's going to be rocking...real soon! Hope to share more too!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
My hubby gets attention from women all the time, fat, skinny, in shape out of shape, good looking, uglies, and in between.

He is in fabulous shape. But he also carries himself with confidence. I've known him over a 1/4 century, and it's always been like that. He's a chick magnet.

I personally do not find overweight men attractive so I wont give them the chance.

But I'm sure other women are fine with everything that I am not.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16435 posts)
If you think a member of a couple is unattractive, then don't play with them. Simple enough. No matter what you look like, someone is going to find you unattractive. So just deal with it. I doubt, from what I've seen, that SLS men are any more overweight than the general US population.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Hey I agree and totally relate!! I have "taken one for the team" way too often! I am NOT turned on by large "dicky-dos" (when your belly is bigger than your dick)! Both parties should be fit and look good. If the wife/partner has to help, then so be it. When I met my partner, I did a remake on him! New glasses (he can't wear contacts), new - younger clothes, he lost weight, etc. Fat men turn me off! Why do men think it's okay to be fat with a hot wife/partner?? And WHY do these hot partners put up with it?! Life is too short! I love my man, but I tell him constantly, "If I gotta look good, so do you!".

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men