What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey now us big guys need some luvin too.....

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3147 posts)
People are usually attracted to others who are similar in looks, that's just a given. Similar can mean different things for different people by the way... It can be body shape, skin color, age, etc. or any combination of those.

With that said, we will never say that people of any particular body shape aren't good lovers. Maybe they are... We'll just never know for sure because we're not attracted to all body types. And if we're not attracted to them, we won't sleep with them even if it's proven beyond any reasonable doubt that they are great lovers in the bedroom.

We've said this before... We're promiscuous, but we're not indiscriminate about whom we will sleep with. We're very particular and expect others to be like that too.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
If you are happy with how you look and feel. If you are happy with the people you swing with then great. I dont see the problem here.

You sound like you are pissed because others arent attracted to you two because you are fat. Everyone has their own preference and being fit past 40 isn't easy for anyone. It has to be important enough to make some significant sacrifices to accomplish.

One of my main motovators is the fact that I am attracted to hwp women and very few of those are interested in meeting a overweight guy for nsa sex. Shallow but I don't claim to be all that complex.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2269 posts)
WOW! I'm going to put my 2 cents in this discussion. I am so happy for you that your so healthy, that you work out, and so forth. What I don't see are people who are from Earth in here. I'm 55 yrs old, just quit driving trucks over the road because of my family, my health, and in general,,sick of it. Yeah,,I gained a lot of weight, after 21yrs of driving, all of a sudden in the past 3 yrs I gained over 120lbs and absolutely nothing I did was making it go away. Since I quit driving,,I have lost some, but the main post was about hot wives and fat husbands,,,news flash,,my wife is fat too,,and I love her to death. We both went on low carb diet, worked out on bowflex, she has very nearly starved herself trying to get in shape,,,and,,it isn't happening. I am having the same problem. But, you know what the biggest problem we have had in swinging???? It isn't meeting couples and having fun,,or being turned away cuz we're not all hot and sexy,, it's husbands who can't please their wives. Why is it automatic that cuz your fat you can't be a great lover? The wives of these men keep wanting us back because I am a very good,,attentive lover, but I will not have my wife take one for the team. So the assumption about being overweight negates sexual attractiveness is bogus. You want to be a hot body and attract hot bodies? Go for it, happy for ya. But shut the hell up with your comments about people who aren't obsessed with being hot. I have had the "hot" babes in my younger days,, and thats all they were, babes, not women, not adults, just self obsessed little girls.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Congrats. Also if you want to PM me with questions feel free to or post here somewhere. I wish you success in your transformation and don't set the bar too low. Set some goals and hammer away at them.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2269 posts)
Getting off diabetes meds is GREAT! Congrats!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(959 posts)
I can't make it too ridiculously strict, I'll rebel. And I want these changes to be for life, so slow is okay. I got to come off a diabetes med today:)

I've already noticed in pics taken a year ago, but that's great advice. Will do. Thanks for all the helpful info in here.

I'll try again to post pics of Mr. Sexus' changing body too. (you know, same old gripe w/ uploading on here)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Toomuchfun is absolutely right! Don't worry about what the scale reads! Be much more concerned with how you look in the mirror, and how your clothes fit! The added muscle you gain from working out weighs approx. 30% more per volume than any fat you are losing. So therefore so can actually be gaining weight and still losing in size! Everyone wavers off their diet now and again! If you make it too ridiculously strict, then it's too hard to stick to! Just stay consistent and the positive changes will keep coming! Good luck and keep up the great work!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Keep on rolling. Sexus take some measurements and underwear pics now so you have something to contrast next year. I've seen some pretty amazing transformations where you look at some before/after pics and really can't say anything beyond "WOW". I've also seen people's personality transform at the same time, life changing event for them really.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2269 posts)
I meant 208, not 211. I think 211 was his highest weight ever.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men