115
What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 16129410111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
haha thanks itsbeen20yrs!

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
NJ - might have been 'roided up and that was the problem down below? Hell, how do I know, I just know I feel so much better about myself and like I said to Lost on another post, people that just feel good in their own skin are the sexiest people!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Jacked up dudes are hot, totally dig them, steroids not so much ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd say 85% of the couples I've met, the hubby is in good shape. The other 15%-ish are normal/a few extra pounds but not obese.

The first 3-4 couples I met off CL, the husbands were freaking JACKED. I'm talking biceps as big as my head and six pack abs. Pretty sure they were all on roids and I actually started to think that there was some correlation between roids and wife sharing in the beginning.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mercury - excuse my lack of manners, welcome to the fora, you "health nuts" you! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Clayhill - awesome work! It helped me a bunch when I stopped thinking of it as "dieting" and made it a way of life.

Great job!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Clayhill, that's awesome! Great work! The most exciting thing in what you posted was seeing how proud you are of what you CAN do. You've clearly made strides in size, pounds, etc, but the best part is your confidence is clearly boosted! Kudos to you!

No one is perfect, but only you can cause the change you want to see in yourself. Hard work does pay off...and it becomes a lifestyle! I love living healthier and am proud to have a husband who enjoys it as well. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't know as much as I do now about weight lifting and nutrition. We motivate each other and love to workout. Some people view us as "health freaks" or obsessed, but it's nothing of the sort. Everyone should strive to be healthy. Going beyond that is just a hobby for us.

Regarding the original topic, it only makes sense that with obesity levels sitting as they are in this country, that would also be reflected in this lifestyle. But when it comes down to it.... talking physical or non-physical traits/personalities, it's not a matter of arrogance... comfort and compatibility are important and some people are pickier than others. You may not have as many options as you'd like, but all you can do is focus on the positive... and rant a little as needed. ;)

Weatherford TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking for myself. I finally stopped making excuses last summer. I saw a pic of myself that my wife took before going to a party. I was at 260 lbs between dieting and making better choices. i then started walking late at night after getting off work. Patiently worked thru a lot of aches and pains not too mention a right heel spur pain. The prevented me from excising for 3 1/2 months. But due to diet I didn't gain any weight back. I've slowly been able to add more jogging into my walks. I'm now doing 10k(6.22miles) distance. Ohh my weight is now 205 lbs. so I've lost 55 lbs and gone from 46-48 inch waist pants down to 34" pants. My shirt size was XLarge and now in Med. Steve( this pic on here was 20 lbs ago)

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
itsbeen - sprained ankle??? oh noes!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The man is a fiend. Which in turn keeps me moving ;)... ----------------- Happy too, I'm sure! LOL :-)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men