What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As soon as I get the pic to upload, I'll post one of Mr.Sexus. His body shape is changing. We've worked out together, consistently, since September, and are seeing results. I think it's great to do this together, and I am not sure what has kept us at it, but part of it IS feeling better (it has helped my knees immensely, as I started w/ doing stuff I learned at Physical Therapy). While our weight loss isn't drastic, but slow (I've lost 18.5 pounds), it has stayed off, and keeps decreasing by 2-3 pounds a month. This works for us. We do work-outs five evenings a week. 3 days are about 30 minutes, and 2 days about 40-45 minutes. We increase reps and intensity, and try to work a bit beyond what we think we're capable of.

At any rate, I've always found Mr sexy, but MAN! Arms and back and chest are a huge attraction for me, and now I am finding him hotter and hotter. He gets embarrassed when I comment. Rolls his eyes. I told him last night a comment someone made about a back pic of him, and he rolled his eyes and I said, "How do you feel when I do that when you compliment me?" and he laughed and said, "yeah, I know."

We'll try to get pics up more of our "progress," but we are doing this for US, to feel better. The perk is looking better too.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7131 posts)
I think people work out and stay fit for a combination of reasons. Health is an obvious one, feeling better in general is another, looking better is also a major factor to most, if not all of us who work out. But I think love and respect for your partner is another major factor for those in a serious relationship. I mean it's obviously a big plus for your partner if you are in really good shape and look great, I mean who doesn't want a hot, fit partner? But also the health benefits can be a huge bonus for your partner, as well as yourself! If you are fit and healthy, not only are you able to do more without being totally wiped out, which makes you more fun to be around, but you also susceptible to FAR fewer heath issues that are very prevalent in people who are out of shape and overweight! Some of the major ones are type 2 diabetes, a diseases that can have very far reaching negatives consequences! Serious joint pain is a common problem in overweight people, this often times eventually leads to joint replacement surgery. These health problems not only have a major negative affect on your life, but also a huge negative affect on your partners life as well!

Hudson OH

Username hidden
(79 posts)
Same to ya but more of it.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(674 posts)
BBW, we each like different body sizes. Like it or look elsewhere.

Montezuma NM

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Actually it's more like 28 years ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Plus a man with the balls to wear a Kilt always has my respect.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(674 posts)
LOL. Well you know what; it really is hard to argue against that. There is way to much evidence to support your point. So I will bow out of this as gracefully as possible.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(674 posts)
Don't be hatin, some ladies like us Pilsbury Doughboys....

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2925 posts)
Really it doesn't matter the motivation. People use all kinds of tricks to stay motivated. Prep for a competitive event is one. For some of us it is a lifestyle and that extreme is not something most people even need to get.

My original point was I have trouble understanding how guys with fit women can be okay to be sloppy in this lifestyle. Other people are seeing them in all their "glory".

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(674 posts)
I always count my lucky stars that I'm married to an exceptionally fit partner. Fitness is a part of life for him, like food and drink. In the 30 years that Ive known him, i cannot recall even one time, him needing motivation, he wakes up, showers, brushes his teeth, downs his shake and leaves for about 90 minutes. I join him 3-5 days a week.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 219   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men