What up with all the overweight men : Swingers Discussion 1612941041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat up with all the overweight men
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 234   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like to think I am in decent physical shape. With that said, I think it is a comfort issue. Men get comfortable in relationships and decide that their weight doesn't matter anymore. I workout and go to the gym because I want to be healthy, not because I am concerned how others view me, and I think if more men took that outlook, you choices would get better.

Folsom PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Totally agree with YnotWeDo & AaronandBarb Not in it to find a mate for life. We already have that so it's nice to have some attraction to lure you in if you're considering having sex. You know...you want that guy that makes your pussy wet (with his appearance, nice cologne, personality, etc.) before he can even begin licking it!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I agree one million percent. Plus for every what ten or twenty pounds you gain more cock, who doesn't want a bigger dick? And all you have to do is not order everything super sized. That's it! No pills, no BS.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Everyone wants to "play nice" however this experience is about the "EXPERIENCE" fantasy - HWP - now everyone gets their feelings hurt when someone isn't going to "settle" - I am not here to settle! It's not about quantity it's about fun - sexy times for us. With that said - this isn't a 'life choice' I already made my life choice - We are a married committed couple so when selecting a single "person" or couple it about the allure and fun conversation and sexy time - I love the comments about Ken and Barbie - honestly I am too spicy for either of those two white trash folks.... And I don't want to hear the excuses about having children - I had 4 - but you can't tell unless they are with me that I had children. (and no they aren't on here) so here's the deal - get off the sofa and exercise and/or don't be upset or insulted that no one other than the NOT HWP wants you.

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Quip.

I agree after my son was born I'd be out walking him and every woman I was I wanted to impregnate. Not even really a sex thing, just a reproduction desire.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Wait a minute! If someone desires sex with a LTR, whether they are male or female, automatically that makes them a pig? It'shardwired into the malebrain before we are even born, to want to breed with a lot of females. Look at nature. The dominant male of nearly every species, breeds with all the females. Just like it is hard wired into females brains, to find a mate, and nest and raiseyoung ones. It's what kept species from dying out, way back when! I'm not saying allpeople fit this mold, but in general it's how things are. There is saying, men use the promise of love to get sex, women use the promise of sex to get love. Largely I think that is true.

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
That's crazy! Why should the half of the couple who works hard to stay in shape, have to play at a lower level justbecause their SO can't find their way out of the donut shop and into the gym! When it comes to how your body looks, you trulyreap what you sow! If you let yourself go to seed, you can't expect someone who takes care of themselves and looks really hot,to be interested in playing with you!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
FINALLY!!!!! I come across a topic from someone who feels my pain. I don't claim to be the fittest by any means, however I take pride in being in good shape. My husband is in great shape. Our experience has been very similar with most of the couples we have met. I promise I am not taking one for the team. The female is nicely shaped or in good shape but the male half is ummm...not so much. Seems like a lot of men let themselves go after committing to someone. I've noticed more single males being in great shape, but I guess they may stiil have something to prove.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Well, not all men are over weight, but Believe me, my wife and I have had our problems finding couples who are fit and trim. We happen to take great pride in how we look.

Somerset KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We went to a vanilla party last night but posted a booty call as this was an open house party and people were coming and going. We received an email and was very excited after looking at the profile and the statistics.

Needless to say. Photo shop works wonders. The female was a cute spinner but the husband was at least 40 pounds over weight. This couple who claimed to do a lot of traveling should have missed a few vacations and have the husband buy a membership to the gym. CRAP because the wife and I really hit it off in talking but my misses wasn't having it and rightly so.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 234   End
TOPIC: What up with all the overweight men