Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What supplements do you take
TOPIC: What_supplements_do_you_take
Created by: stephandjason
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love talking to other people about the supplements they take. What's worked for them. and what hasn't. I know I've wasted a ton of money on stuff that doesn't work. I have scaled back a little to using EST Plasmatic for a pre-workout and lots of whey protein. What about you?

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
syntha 6 protein, creapure creatiene, xtend BCAA's, Animal stack test booster, Animal PM, Animal Test, orange Triad multivitamin and C4 Preworkout. Works for me, I went through a lot of test boosters before I found a stack that delivered on the hype.

Powell WY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
When I remember, standard multivitamin and 2000IU fish oil. I'm a fan of real food. Don't need powders, pills, potions.

-h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
I love talking to other people about the supplements they take. What's worked for them. and what hasn't. I know I've wasted a ton of money on stuff that doesn't work. I have scaled back a little to using EST Plasmatic for a pre-workout and lots of whey protein. What about you?

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: What supplements do you take
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.