What is with all the weight : Swingers Discussion 170810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat is with all the weight
TOPIC: What is with all the weight
Created by: ilrivervalley
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been involved in the lifestyle for decades. We are noticing that the females in particular are getting heavier and heavier. Have you other members noticed this at your local clubs or parties? Today I read a profile where the lady was described as "curvy". It listed her as five foot two tall and 190 pounds. C'mon that is not curvy, it is rotund.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with the posts regarding the fact that it's not just SLS, but all of America is getting heavier and heavier. Lifestyle changes for the majority of the populace has not been kind to bodies.

I know that I've fallen prey to this myself and am currently working to get back to where I want to be.

However, I also wanted to point out that each person carries their weight differently. Someone who is 5'2" and 250lbs might only look nearly 200. Conversely, some people might only be 30lbs over-weight but look much heavier. I usually figure that it's much better to actually see pictures and to meet the person face-to-face rather than simply go by numbers.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(529 posts)
but the men are too heavy, too short and seem to look older then there age. Maybe it's just me, but us in our 40's don't look nothing close to them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you don't look "nothing" close to them how do you manage to find anyone acceptable on this website? it must be tough for sure.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Well not so much the women, but the men are too heavy, too short and seem to look older then there age. Maybe it's just me, but us in our 40's don't look nothing close to them.....Guess staying fit does have it's place!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
i would have to agree with the past few posts indicating a belief that weight gain is certainly shared by the population in general. i might make the argument that as a group there might be a slightly better slice of conditioning and physical awareness, for obvious reasons.

it is very, very hard, but far from impossible, to keep from getting fat as you age. Watching caloric intake, managing to squeeze in some kind of workout, along with eating good calories is not an easy task. As someone else mentioned our society has "grown" to accept weight gain so as people age is it not so strange to be gaining 5 lbs. per year.

we are fighting hard, and we eat very well. We seem to eat less each year and the fight gets harder. we also seem to have less time to workout like we used to but we still get enough. Minxiemama leaves by 7 and has zero chance or desire to do any working out at 8pm so she gets her bones out of bed at 5am to w/o till 6am. that is freaking hard to do day in and day out.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Not just a "swinger" thing, the whole Country has gotten fat. No stigma to being obese anymore, "curves" have replaced "fat", "HWP" has replaced "HOT".

Sad. But there are plenty of healthy, great looking people around, just a littel harder to find them.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Great work Mr. Big. Keep it up!

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
There are about 97 million overweight people in the US... these are, of course, "round" figures.

... but all kidding aside, meal portions are getting larger and people are exercising less and less. Some of the popular fast food and starchy processed food options have a scary amount of fat and calories.

It takes a lot of willpower to eat right, exercise and live a healthy lifestyle. I draw inspiration from some of the fitness threads where SLS members share their stories about dropping weight or fitting into clothes that haven't fit in years, or that they threw away their "fat clothes." While there are overweight people everywhere, many SLS members are impressive with their level of fitness.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
We have been involved in the lifestyle for decades. We are noticing that the females in particular are getting heavier and heavier. Have you other members noticed this at your local clubs or parties? Today I read a profile where the lady was described as "curvy". It listed her as five foot two tall and 190 pounds. C'mon that is not curvy, it is rotund.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: What is with all the weight