Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What do you wear when you work out
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We see lots of people in street cloths, party outfits or just naked on this sight but what do they wear when they work out?

Either explain it or show a picture of it, lets have some fun.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Richard Simmons Dolphin Shorts and a Tank..... :)

Farts

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(119 posts)
I wear a black martial arts uniform if I'm teaching my BJJ class if I go to the gym I'm wearing jean shorts and a t shirt

Really not a gym guy more fun choking someone out

Edison NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
pg, you get the best dressed workout award! I'd say I wanna see, but I'd interrupt and piss you off. At home, I wear black spandex shorts and a sports bra. Add a tank if go to the gym. My yoga is always at home, and I'm usually naked.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I'm almost always in VS yoga pants and a sports bra if at home, but at the gym its VS yoga pants and tshirt.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
OMG Hard Tail has some banging new tops, bottoms, everything!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
today it was an old favorite pair of VS yoga pants, tank sports bra, and vs sequin s/s tee. vs sells "tall" so even tho these leggings have been thru likely hundreds of wash cycles, (they're soooooo soft!) they're still long enough.

i wouldn't shop @ nordstroms--outta my budget. i do most of my fitness shopping online; get my footwear at discount outlet store, and the higher prices means higher quality--so it lasts for years (upside ). that means i have to be sure i really love what i buy, cause i rarely,have a need to shop for more (downside since shopping is fun).

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6789 posts)
Nordstrom sent me an e-mail featuring workout wear by Lorna Jane. The first pair of pants I looked at and liked $95! I am going to JC Penney. I think I spotted something I like the other day when this dude was trying to pick me up there. And women say they can't meet anybody....really?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
now that I have my new workout space at home, panties and high heels...unless I'm working on a Burlesque Act or have friends over. Friends over, I will put on a bra lol. Burlesque have to have on what I'm stripping off.

When I do Jillian workouts sports bra and boy shorts and the only pair of tennis shoes I own.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
I try to stay current workout gear which has never been cheap. However, the prices seem to have escalated to new heights. In this regard, while attennding Dr. Oz's event at the Gardens Mall yesterday, I strolled into Athleta, a company who specializes in workout clothes, target market, yoga enthusiasts. I used to shop them when they were only online, now they have standing stores. Their prices are through the roof! I asked the salesperson don't you have anything on sale? She directed me to a back room where a basis workout top was at least $40 and the pants over $50 in most cases. I just walked out. I don't mind spending my money but I hate a stick up! I had on a pair of capri's that looked just as good as what they were selling which I got from Wal-Mart for less than $10.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
Well that is until it comes to these fuckin' computers. Being in the concrete construction business for 35 years my gorgeous wife took care of that. I count good though being a math major lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out