What do you wear when you work out : Swingers Discussion 218152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat do you wear when you work out
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We see lots of people in street cloths, party outfits or just naked on this sight but what do they wear when they work out?

Either explain it or show a picture of it, lets have some fun.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yum!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2633 posts)
Sports bra and yoga pants. Sometimes shirt and gym pants. I'm there to work out and it is a all women gym so I have to stay focus before I get in trouble! Haha

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
we work with a private personal trainer who has her own gym to avoid the planet fitness gyms that all seem to take your money, discourage real weight lifting training and close after a short time

South Haven MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
njny: I know each PF is individually owned. At my gym in Vero Beach, we don't have a dress code like that. I never wear just a sports bra and no covering. Not because I don't think it's cool, unless I have a visible six pack, I am not wearing it. We have women there who wear almost nothing an no one bothers them.

I am happy about the clunk thing because I hate stupid asses who drop weights. What I don't like is people who park their ass on the machine when they know you were working that particular machine as part of a super set. I politely tell them I have one more here or whatever. There is no gym etiquette. That's the difference between a hardcore gym and PF.

I see a lot of regulars. Some people even come with their nurses, etc. I've seen quite a few people who clearly have had strokes. This is a good thing, though after the fact.

One of my pet peeves is the knucklehead who wants to follow you up close in the gym. I give them "the look," finish up my workout and get the fuck out.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
If I was going to buy a gym franchise Planet Fitness would be it. They totally cater to a crowd that will pay for membership and rarely go to the gym. There are exceptions but for most part really fit people like to show off and will find another gym. I wish I could see their attendance percentages and compare it to something LA fitness. The people going ever day are the ones that wear out your stuff and use all your towels.

Its a smart marketing move to have that dress code and the lunk alert thing. This is just MY opinion though.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2633 posts)
hot weather: short tennis skirts. cami type sports bra & thin tshirt to fling off when the cardio gets hot & then put back on for lifting etc

cold weather: yes, yoga pants. or yoga leggings. same type sports bra & a light long sleeve sweatshirt.

at home, & only at home, i'll wear the micro shorts for cardio with the crop sports bras. can't wear those bras at planet fitness (whoever dreamed up their dress code is stoopit) and won't wear the shorts and have all n sundry checkin em out. that's for the high school & college girls.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
I KNEW you all were doing that crap on purpose. yum

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2633 posts)
@luv: Nasty girl....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
yoga pants here. Presents a nice camel toe view when laying flat for working up to my 200 lb bench press

South Haven MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Nike skirt like Serena Williams, without the ass of course, and almost anything Adidas and Under Armour. I always look like I am ready for a cover shoot, even after sweating, but that doesn't mean I don't go hard because I do.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out