What do you wear when you work out : Swingers Discussion 218152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat do you wear when you work out
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We see lots of people in street cloths, party outfits or just naked on this sight but what do they wear when they work out?

Either explain it or show a picture of it, lets have some fun.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wear undies and boxer shorts. I work out in my garage so I usually don't wear a shirt unless my garage is particularly cold.

If it's leg day, I wear socks and sneakers. If not, bare feet. Socks if the garage floor is really cold.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19148 posts)
Compression shorts, wicking tee, and running shoes. Nothing fancy.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(662 posts)
Those ugly ass knee length workout shorts (hey I try to stay modern) and a stringer T (not too modern).

I draw the line at techno-colored gym shoes and knee high colored socks too, wouldn't be caught dead in those.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
I wear an old school 80's stringer tank top. I hate muscle shirts and the new tanks are boring. I get some looks and my wife hates it, but I love em. That and some general nike type loose workout pants.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I wear headphones, otherwise I am constantly approached by creepy old men :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I hate gloves, or anything else besides the clothing that's required at the Gym. Callous actually help with gripping, and gloves can slip. But that's just me.

I have always worn a tanktop and shorts with cross training sneakers. Basic, cheap, reliable and it doesn't restrict your movement/what you see while moving in the mirror. I refuse to wear headphones or heart rate monitors too... I'm too old school!!

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
My palms are calloused :/. Particularly under the middle and ring finger. I always wonder about what a guy feels when I stroke his cock ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"I can't workout in gloves. I have to feel the weights. My palms are paying the price!"

Wish I didn't have to wear gloves Sed, but a days workout without gloves lifting and my palms are bleeding! And unfortunately I never get callus.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I need the gloves to minimize the callouses and tears from the barbells. I found the thinnest ones I could, they last about 6 months. For pullups, toes-2-bar I use small square of yoga mat, good grip/slight padding (cause my gloves don't have the grip on the bar I need and you can't chalk gloves). Since using grips on the pullup bars I haven't gotten a blister or torn my palm, even in a workout with 100 pullups.

If the workout is a combination of barbell lift & pullup bar then I have gymnastic grips that cover my palm for the lift (and put some tape around my thumb) but I can quickly pull my fingers out of the holes when going over to the pullups (and the yoga mat pieces are waiting for me).

The little bit of callouses I get are removed weekly with a dremel.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
Husband here

I think I'm working out in the wrong outfit, or maybe the wrong place. You ladies look great, I might just have to buy the wife some spandex. And of coarse turn up the heat.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out