Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What do you wear when you work out
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out
Created by: bilady33
Original Starting post for this thread:
We see lots of people in street cloths, party outfits or just naked on this sight but what do they wear when they work out?

Either explain it or show a picture of it, lets have some fun.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well that is until it comes to these fuckin' computers. Being in the concrete construction business for 35 years my gorgeous wife took care of that. I count good though being a math major lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(794 posts)
@ BLT2 from your pics there is no doubt in my mind that you are always glam. I am and will be for awhile in the therapeutic stage of my workouts because of the shoulder accident I had so there for now won't be anything spectacular watching me bang the weights but gorgeous by all means hit me up. I'm really pretty intelligent for a hillbilly lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(794 posts)
@ BLT2 from your pics there is no doubt in my mind that you are always glam. I am and will be for awhile in the therapeutic stage of my workouts because of the shoulder accident I had so there for now won't be anything spectacular watching me bang the weights but gorgeous by all means hit me up. I'm really pretty intelligent for a hillbilly lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(794 posts)
Those workouts are "insane" and I applaud anyone who does them!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
I am hooked on the Insanity workouts and tend to do them in boxer briefs while watching TV at the same time. It's comfortable and saves on laundry but has led to a few awkward moments when an afternoon delivery arrives (can see through door windows).

When I run, I usually wear as little as possible. It has less to do with impressing and more to do with limiting laundry (there's a theme here) and getting a tan at the same time.

Inman SC
Username hidden
(305 posts)
@Cougar....oh, when I was in Hedo years ago, I worked out outside there. They may have a fitness center by now and my good friend has a brother who has an outside gym in Barbados. You should see those weights. They are like something from the stone age but fun.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
@Cougar: Do you! Listen, I am OCD and am almost always viva glam. That's just how I am. If I ever get to your area, I am going to hit you up to see how you REALLY get down...LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
@Blt2 I guess all I can say to that different strokes for different folks. I mentioned earlier that I workout outside mostly and alone and It is really hard for me to either disgust or impress myself lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(794 posts)
@ BLT: this was locker rooms (women) and pre-and post workout in the fitness classes i taught (women & men). i was clueless to the signals--still am to a large extent. d'oh!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4186 posts)
When I was a "newbie" to the gym scene in New York, there were certain gyms that were like pick up spots and it probably persists today. It's no secret that a lot of people made hook-ups at the gym. Some even married and had long-term relationships and it didn't have much to do with what someone was wearing. We had the hardcore training mentality in common which is a very strong bond -- you trained the same, you at the same and in a lot of cases you fucked and fucked a lot. As far as chatting up is concerned, the circles I rolled in, you didn't chat in the gym, you trained and trained hard. We were competitors from the amateurs to the pros. I still have that mentality. Even at my PF in Vero, if I ask someone in a nice way can I work in with them, they usually say yes, mostly the men because they are often the ones pressing what I press or using the machine I need. I am in and out. I see people who stay in the gym for hours and hours and they look exactly the same way -- no progress.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: What do you wear when you work out