Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What do you guys listen to when working out
TOPIC: What_do_you_guys_listen_to_when_working_out
« Prev  1  2  Next »
3 to 12 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
BLM you need to send me some music lol.

I love music. However I'm crappy at finding music I like. Usually I find most of my music when friends send me CD's that they have burned with stuff they like that they think I might like to dance to.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21064 posts)
Just whatever is on randomly on my phone, if I'm listening to music.

I am subscribed to only one podcast - Communion After Dark. Goth/EBM/industrial...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25009 posts)
G Eazy is my current favorite with some Jay Kill, Five Finger Death Punch and Disturbed

Ames IA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I like PG's music choices ..damn! I'd like attend one of her workout sessions that's for sure.

I have four Shuffles jammed packed with music. Stormy Monday and In Memory of Elizabeth Reed by the Allman Bros. are great go-to song for a variety of exercises and Nirvana is just perfect too.Beach Boys, Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Dylan, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Clapton, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters, Hank Williams Jr. Kenny Chesney, Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchell, Enimen, Snoop Dogg, Rick James, Pit Bull, Cranberries,John Mayer, Green Day, and ton more... I do listen to music on the bike but only when I'm off road and love it.

I really do love music!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4692 posts)
well it depends....

Jillian? Zune on Shuffle to muffle down her voice, and my husband grunting.

Pole work just working on moves? Zune set to one of my pole play lists.

Actually dancing? Gritty music that makes you want to hump the floor or flip upside down on the pole and rip your clothes off.

When we use the bikes, no music, need to be able to hear each other and more importantly hear our daughter call out if she falls behind.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21064 posts)
Upbeat 80's music

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1874 posts)
Old school Rock&Roll something with a fast beat

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6975 posts)
White Zombie - More Human Than Human

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Heavy metal or hard rock keeps the legs moving on a long bike ride. Way too many bands to list.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
AC DC Back in Black is pretty good as it has a lot of songs with steady beats. For me that's the thing- a steady beat you can run to or do reps of whatever to- it lets you focus on the long term happiness and ignore the short term pain-for-the-gain.

Plus, you feel sooo good after a workout where you break a great sweat. When you're done you get that good hot shower, put on your favorite clothes, and break out in a whole bunch of happy.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1282 posts)
« Prev  1  2  Next »
3 to 12 of 16
TOPIC: What do you guys listen to when working out
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.