What constitutes fit Also, who has to be fit : Swingers Discussion 214180
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat constitutes fit Also, who has to be fit
TOPIC: What constitutes fit Also, who has to be fit
Created by: XXXPASSION
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been into this lifestyle for quite a few years. We've traveled throughout the country and world in which we interacted with a lot of people. What we find troubling is that some couples talk about being fit, when only one half is fit, and the other may not be so fit (being polite). LOL So, my question is: "What constitutes fit?" and "Who has to be fit". Using ourselves to start this conversation, we find ourselves as having a few extra pounds, but physically fit. Male is 5'11", weighing 190; Female 5'3", weighing 145. We're both very active (i.e., male exercises 3/5 times per week, plays golf 3-4 times a week, and other activities; Female exercises two/three times per week, active in art, social events, etc.). We have an active schedule that keeps us physically fit, although a good meal here and there alters our program. LOL We also find that depending on your geographical area, fit differs in size and person. So, let's have some feedback what one considers "fit" and "who" has to be "fit". Incidentally, sensuality and sexuality is a mind set, and that constitutes mentally fit. LOL Have fun with this.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
It seems everybody has their own definition of "fit" or HWP. To us that means ideal body weight for fit, and by being fit, means someone that religiously exercises, and has tone. People are more attractive and confident if they are fit. Sex is much hotter...

Matthews NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'd say you two are fit. HWP may be a better description for some. Being fit has amazing advantages when it comes to sexuality and sensuality. Increased blood flow means better, stronger and longer orgasms for women (sometimes they can be non-stop... wink), and longer harder and more frequent erections for men. Not to mention the ability to do more in bed for longer periods of time. Stamina is a great thing to have and isn't only for the young. Fit men also have less fat build up at the base of the penis making you dick longer (so much for those penis building ads). Fit women also have less fat build up around the clit making for more and easier clitoral contact and allowing deeper penetration and much better oral stimulation. Fitness, to me, is a major part of my playing because the emotional bonds can be made outside the bedroom and over drinks but who wouldn't want to maximize their playtime?

Should I go on...?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I am one of those who does not measure fit by weight or clothing size. I see too many people who say "fit" because they wear a size 2, but have zero tone, no definition and can barely walk a few blocks without "feeling it".

On the other hand I watched a fellow with a considerable spare tire run 3 miles in under 18 minutes while carrying on a conversation with his kid.

To me fit is the person who can perform.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
We've been into this lifestyle for quite a few years. We've traveled throughout the country and world in which we interacted with a lot of people. What we find troubling is that some couples talk about being fit, when only one half is fit, and the other may not be so fit (being polite). LOL So, my question is: "What constitutes fit?" and "Who has to be fit". Using ourselves to start this conversation, we find ourselves as having a few extra pounds, but physically fit. Male is 5'11", weighing 190; Female 5'3", weighing 145. We're both very active (i.e., male exercises 3/5 times per week, plays golf 3-4 times a week, and other activities; Female exercises two/three times per week, active in art, social events, etc.). We have an active schedule that keeps us physically fit, although a good meal here and there alters our program. LOL We also find that depending on your geographical area, fit differs in size and person. So, let's have some feedback what one considers "fit" and "who" has to be "fit". Incidentally, sensuality and sexuality is a mind set, and that constitutes mentally fit. LOL Have fun with this.

Novi MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What constitutes fit Also, who has to be fit