Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  5.6  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  ... 367  Next »
97 to 106 of 3668
User Details are only visible to members.
What??? No one is working out?? Alright you plump bastards..

30 minutes of weights to work off a hell of lot of food yesterday..not gonna work BUT BUT BUT plan B tomorrow...cardio!! I hope...

Boom?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Heavy weight day, its so hot here in Vegas that no one is moving. The gym was almost empty. YAAA

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6084 posts)
One hour of weights and cardio!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
2 gruüvy cardio sessions

skipped the gym tonight in favor of treating myself to a movie. excellent movie. glad i did it.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16995 posts)
Taking another DOR. .way over did and still recovering

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
three gruüvy cardio sessions

one set 70% max weight 26 fairly quick reps on each of five iterations for legs...burn, baby!

three sets each:

seated rows

fixed pulldowns

overhead press

one set each side standing oblique cable pulls (sllllloooowwww)

one set each:

upright row/barbell

hammer curls

bent arm lateral raises

bent arm rotation thingies (still no idea what they're called)

back extension

four sets each side weighted windmills

thassallllllll

missing my ssgp :'(

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16995 posts)
Did an endurance workout today. Got into the lap lane in the gym pool. then i sat on a noodle and used my arms and hands to paddle forward to the end of the lane and then backwards to the end of the lane doing laps like this for a hour.

Great workout for your complete arms and shoulders. Really strengthens your hands. I was sweating in the pool for the last 15 minutes.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6084 posts)
Yesterday was hours of cardio! I'm am sore head-to-toe. Mainly feet, calves and Achilles tendons. Was supposed to take the day off...I'm definitely taking today off! Hope I'm back tomorrow.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
yesterday was 2 gruüvy cardio sessions

today i'll get to the local gym

got to step my workouts back up.

going to try a spin class in the next week or so--i'm not fond of bicycles so we'll see how that goes.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16995 posts)
Chezde honey, I would love to give your chest and pec a work out LOL Sorry I have a hard time controlling myself . I'm still Spinning my butt off ,My thighs are really getting tone up ,and I can go like hell and keep up with all the younger DIVA at the gym , I'm feeling very good about this Spin thing . Its been hard work but I'm seeing the results. My husband think so , that a good thing .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(11714 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.6  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  ... 367  Next »
97 to 106 of 3668
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.