Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  5.6  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  ... 187  Next »
97 to 106 of 1863
User Details are only visible to members.
What Level was the "fucking"? ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
burpees, cycling and fucking :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"how much of "i ate Christmas" have you powered off so far?"

Holding steady, no weight gain. I finished the last 3 musketeer in the bag just a few minutes ago. I gave the bag I was hiding in my trunk to my daughter. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
Got mine in! That can be tricky njnycantwalk.

WOD -40 min weights 24 min treadmill jog/run/walksurvive thing..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
888: how much of "i ate Christmas" have you powered off so far? ;)

OnT: last night was a solid hour on the cybex hills/intervals at level 10 followed by 20 on the treadmill (hills/intervals) at level 10. man, the cool down on the treadmills is so abrupt and danged slow! don't the machine programmers realize that decelerating from 3.8 mph to 2.0 mph (and then to less than 1.0 mph) is, like, painful? it pays to pay attention to the time passing...i just can't walk that slowly.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8963 posts)
Damn! That's working it good 888!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
That makes sense njny and will do. I felt pretty strong and pretty good now. Nice work on the Cybex!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
DD: Thank you. Not so tough though, loading up on joint/arthritis inflammation pain relievers, which I would rarely even take an aspirin for a migraine. Slept with my fingers wedged in the wrought iron headboard to keep it elevated while sleeping. ;-)

OT:

Elliptical 20 minutes fat burn level 12/20 @1.8mi

Resistive bike 30 minutes mountain terrain level 9/10 @ 8.4 mi (3x10min @ 16,17,18mph each) Arm rows while biking 8 sets 30forward, 30 backwards.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1052 posts)
got in an hour of Cybex interval training at level 10.

@BLM: as long as the congestion stays out of your chest, keep on workin' it!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8963 posts)
WOD - 1/2 hr weights 1/2 hr treadmill jogging. Working may way to running shape..I'll give myself til Spring. :-) head congested but not too bad.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.6  6.6  7.6  8.6  9.6  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  ... 187  Next »
97 to 106 of 1863
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy