Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 202  Next »
82 to 91 of 2017
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I totally know NJ.

I broke my near-week off today and got back in with a bit of a vengeance. Pushed it possibly a bit much. I usually do (after my warmup weight) 4 sets of 8 @205 on the bench, but today managed 3 sets of 12 and one of 9. I'm always nervous about pushing for that ever elusive last rep because I don't ever have a spotter, so I never do a rep that I am not certain I can handle.

Once upon a time I could do 5 sets of 6 @315 on the bench. Those days are gone forever I'm pretty sure.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Not sure I can count yesterday watching a VERY active 3 year old a rest day..somehow my back always reminds me it wasn't.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
about 20 minutes in to 55 minutes of glute camp level 10.

VA, you'll be back at it again soon enough. you already know how much better it feels to be working out regularly.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9650 posts)
I missed Friday Saturday Sunday because we were out of town, and now I've bummed out two more days in a row :(

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
*snort* okay, i'll take your advice BLM.

it was an hour of cardio intervals on the cybex arc trainer.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9650 posts)
Nice two day rest and back at it. Crappy weather here all indoors stuff.

WOD - 45 min weights 18 min sta. bike at 19 mph and 15 min treadmill run/walk.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
Make sure it's your second date..you don't want to be too forward.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
@ VA: next time i've got a photo opp, i'll get a photo or two of the derrière to post. mirror selfies just don't work for the back yard.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9650 posts)
JW:

How can someone doing so much glute camp not post a pic of what must be a mighty nice ass???

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
at my "home" club location today, an hour of glute camp level 10 followed by hill intervals level 10 on the treadmill for 16 minutes.

the nice thing about hitting the gym on a holiday afternoon is that it was relatively quiet.

yay! *happy sigh*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9650 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 202  Next »
82 to 91 of 2017
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.