What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 302   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I overdid it a little on the squats and deadlifts this morning... my lower back was a bit stiff and my right asscheek feels ripped up, although that might be a good thing.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
14.2-- Jesse 189 Trish 74 This one smoked my shoulders and I ripped pretty good (bad?) on both hands. That was a stupid mistake. I know better than to let myself rip. Some good Oly training the last two nights. Recovery day today. Rest day tomorrow. 14.3 Friday night. Any guesses? Wall Ball / Box Jump couplet?

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
After seeing the snow melting (finally sigh) it's time to get motivated. It was a long long winter in lovely Maryland. So I thought about working out. (LOL) Anyhow training for the Tough Mudder - which is only 1 of 8 races this year so I added T25 - to wake this body up.

Westminster MD

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I had a rough time this morning at the gym getting through my workout, but I'm glad I made it. Ugh.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17611 posts)
Ahh, "The 300", thought that looked familiar while I was reading it.

Spartan Trail workout last Sunday. One of the top Spartan racers in the US has been putting this together for Camp Rhino (Las Vegas). 5.6 mile loop out on the west side (part of the old railroad trail near the new Wet 'n Wild). This weekend the obstacles included post walks, memorizing a date & saying, ball toss (cost me 10 burpees), bucket carry, goblet squats with a stone, atlas stone carry, tire pulley, rope climb, sandbag carry, hobie hops, 6' wall climb, javelin throw (cost me 30 burpees), tire carry overhead.

1:29 (20 min faster than 3 weeks ago, because I didn't walk any of the long trail portions).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Pull Ups 25 Deadlift 50 using 135 pounds Push Ups 50 Box Jumps 50 using 24" box Floor Wipers 50 holding 135 pounds at arm's length Kettlebell or Dumbbell Clean and Press 25 reps per arm using 36 pounds Pull Ups 25

Found this 300 workout and I'm going to try it. At 43, I anticipate pain and anguish tomorrow morning.

Westerville OH

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Its finally warm (and dry) enough here to run trail again. Two mile run in the woods and I was sucking some serious wind and it felt soooo good.

I'm hoping the weather holds out so I can do it again tomorrow lol

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
Woot! Got done with the first 3 min with 10 seconds to spare. That extra 3 min round helped me DOUBLE my score. Got 74!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
14.2 0:00-3:00 min for 10 overhead squats + 10 chest to bar pullups + 10 OH squats + 10 C2B pullups. Weight for guys is 95 lb, for girls 65 lb. If you survive you immediately start again 3:00-6:00 12 OH squats + 12 C2B + 12 OH Squats + 12 C2B If you survive you immediately start again 6:00-9:00 14 OH squats + 14 C2B + 12 OH Squats + 12 C2B etc

Top elites are hitting 6 rounds.

This morning I was 3 reps short of completing the first 3 min set and going into the 2nd set. Tomorrow morning I'm going to push it harder and get more C2B done faster and get myself into that next set of OH squats.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
100 push ups, 100 sit ups, swim 500m

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 302   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)