Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 312  Next »
81 to 90 of 3118
User Details are only visible to members.
Tomorrow major calorie burn. spearfishing in 52 degree water for a couple of three hours. Even with a 7mm wetsuit i burn around 5 thousand calories or more.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3854 posts)
Looks like it's pretty much a cardio day all the way around. 30 min of intense cardio here along with a lot of core exercises.

Dauberville PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
cardio day as well. 30 minutes on the bike and 30 minutes in the pool sitting on a kick board and paddling laps just using my arms. Great calorie burn

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3854 posts)
wellllll i only did cardio yesterday. skipped the other stuff.

today: 3 cardio sessions for a total of 54 minutes. considering my schedule today, that's gruüvy.

today's allotment of squats pliés and bridges

and 504 (yep, 504---4 sets of 126 each) measly crunches

tomorrow: gym!!!!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15213 posts)
One hour of music, weights and thingy. Sweaty fun!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6818 posts)
Cardio Day

One hour on spin bike "thingy" followed by an hour of yoga.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(747 posts)
Just started a new program yesterday, 4 days a week, two on one off two on two off. It is designed to hit fast twitch, slow twitch and medium twitch fibers once every 3 weeks, and goes for total 9 week cycle, never do the same exercise in a week. It started with legs, 8 sets of heavy squats, 10 sets of leg extensions, 8 sets of lying leg curls, and 8 sets of seated leg curls, 8 stiff leg deadlifts. I am proud to report that today I feel like I was hit by a truck. Chest and triceps today. I was promised this workout was the best but one can't stay on it longer than 9 weeks, we will see!

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
nj, good question. The current routine is part of the "cycle" designed to add definition to the mass from the GVT program. So ideally not to loose any of the added muscle but to now define it a bit.

As part of the program this cycle with the higher reps and super sets help to build endurance, so on the next (muscle building) phase, one is able to lift heavier and thus more mass and then move again to the routine for definition..... and so on.

This does work for me and it's a concept used by others, but you really need to experiment a bit to really find what works best (for any individual). Probably WTMI, but thought I'd put it out there.

-CD-

;-)*

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(747 posts)
chezdarlin colour me confuzzzzzedddd

ya just spent 12 weeks on GVT to add mass

now you're working on lean muscle development

....doesn't that mean the beyoooteeful muscle mass you just worked so hard to add will now...get lean (i.e.--lose mass?)

i sowwy---i's confuuuzzzed

OnT: two (maybe a lightning third) gruüvy cardio sets

today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches

that's it! ARD for me -- not nearly enough sleep last night.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15213 posts)
Same old heavy weight workout today...now to stop my muscles from rippling......Its just way to awesome when the ladies see me.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3854 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 312  Next »
81 to 90 of 3118
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.