Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 340  Next »
72 to 81 of 3395
User Details are only visible to members.
Tiffany - that's what I did last fall. I felt like I wasn't really ready for month 2, and did month 1 over again.

Problem is that I have now done month 1 perhaps 5-6 times, and month 2 never (just the first few days, once). The month 1 workouts (except for my favorite, Pure Cardio) are beginning to feel like drudgery and are not as much fun anymore. When I did month 1 again last time, I felt like I was spinning my wheels and not really accomplishing anything anymore, and it hurt my resolve to stick it out.

So what I'm thinking I'm going to do is - transition week/month 2. Get month 2 done - if it completely kicks my ass, so be it. I can always repeat month 2. But I don't want to do month 1 again for a while.

Make sense?

On a positive note - I did my body fat measurements unofficially one day early this morning. I am pretty stoked about it, although my weight isn't really moving at all. Details disclosed in the "Goals" thread tomorrow morning :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27630 posts)
A good sex-ab workout this morning. Then clean up a flower bed. I'll probably do more ab work and maybe leg work tonight.

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
VA Beach - the other way to do it is to do Month 1 over again, to see how much you've improved. Then move to Month 2 and be really confident in being able to complete it.

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
"So maybe I'm not doing too badly"...

Va, if you are getting 2/3rds through Insanity that is a Win..... that workout is properly named! Nice progress heading into month two.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(929 posts)
Ok - rephrase - more demanding.

The "month 1" workouts - I'd say I only complete about 2/3 of what's being asked of me. I need to take breathers much too often. The month 2 workouts are longer and more intense. Up to 1 hour (month 1 workouts are 38-43 minutes, although every 4th or so had a 16-minute ab workout ad-on).

Mind you - I'd guess that his fitness models - all of whom are in much better shape then myself - often only complete about 80-90%. So maybe I'm not doing too badly.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27630 posts)
"The workouts are even worse".... No there even BETTER!! :)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(929 posts)
Day 28 of Insanity. Easy - a rest day! *Month 1 in the can*

Now - a transition week... month 2 starts next week. The workouts are even worse.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27630 posts)
Ahso! .. Chickens eating the seeds trying to help you ..hard to do... Thanks for explaining! I was perplexed but clear enough now to go back to thinking about a massive nuclear reactor and the magnetic field ... I mean nothing really.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
And you're not trying to keep the chickens from 'helping' by trying to eat the seeds When I was trying to plant the seeds, they were 'helping' by trying to dig up and eat the peas I was planting. Tripping over, shooing away and otherwise trying to distract the little idiots (adorable as they are) tend to be a good work out. Fun and frustrating. Does this help the syncing?

Vestal NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
.."And you're not trying to keep the chickens from 'helping' by trying to eat the seeds. LOL."

what you said here

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 340  Next »
72 to 81 of 3395
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.