Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 302  Next »
72 to 81 of 3020
User Details are only visible to members.
Can't speak for others, but my best workouts are with a "SSGP"!

"may require some one-on-one training"

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(642 posts)
I'm still new at being a gym member, seems there are several "thingy's". Variety being the spice of life and all that jazz, I think I should try one or two of them out. From some of the pictures I've seen, I have a suspicion some are harder than others, some will require more stamina and others may require some one-on-one training.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4299 posts)
Cardio day since the weather was too nice to pass up. Road bike "thingy" for al little over an hour.

2000 reps of core /ab exercises.

No resistance training or gym in the last 5 days.. up 5 pounds. Coincidence, or maybe the indulgences of a Christmas weekend?

Back to it tomorrow to finish the last phase of GVT program.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(642 posts)
two stretches of cardio.

calling today an ARD and going to try & wind down enough for sleep. stressful evening.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
increased my leg presses to 420lbs. Just found out that no clothing is allowed at the NYE dance and party!! Yaaaaaaaaa, serious kayaking tomorrow and then gym time the next day.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3289 posts)
nice stretch of elliptical this morning

was planning on a wee bit more cardio, some minor lifting & the day's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches after dinner.

then life got in the way so i eked out today's squats and pliés and am going for some sleep.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
49 minutes elliptical @ home.

and today and yesterday's allotment of squats pliés bridges, and 800 crunches.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
45 über sweaty elliptical hill intervals this morning.

1 set (higher on 2--still increasing the weight!) max weight on each of five leg iterations

3 sets each: (and yep these are increasing in lbs lifted too) -- universal pull downs; universal seated rows; dead lift/bent over row combo with barbells.

then i had to skedaddle to get the last of my last minute store visits done before everything closed till monday morning.

i wonder if carting everything (holey moley it weighed a ton) upstairs in one trip counts as more lifting? no? well--can't blame a girl for trying.

will do today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches in about 5 minutes before i lose my ooomph. o. m. g. the amount of stuff to wrap, etc. is mind boggling. :0)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
Eating !!!! We found a really good Chinese buffet with grill for making your own fresh dishes. Wow fish year ever with no big Christmas gathering and all that food to eat and eat and eat and....

Tomorrow gym day to work off the buffet and get buffed for NYE nudist swinger party weekend.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3289 posts)
morning elliptical, afternoon glute camp level 10 for just over an hour

3 sets at (higher) weights for each of five leg iterations

3 sets standing oblique cable pulls--all at a slightly higher weight, oo-rah!

3 sets back extensions

and today's allotment of squats pliés and bridges

plus 750 crunches

and a strrrrretch

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14887 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 302  Next »
72 to 81 of 3020
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.