Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 224  Next »
72 to 81 of 2235
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks BLM. We are really happy with him. Great results in a reasonable amount of time. Fantastic for accountability and keeping you from a rut.

9568 steps today too.

East Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Arm day

Followed by baseball. Game cancelled due to lightning in the top of the 7th. I was throwing really hard today, dammit...I had one pitch reach probably 84...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25006 posts)
Nice trade!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
yep, the trade off for no longer commuting to Gotham is i now struggle to get 8k to 10k *with* the gym.

's'alright. i will gladly take the trade off because it's so many more free hours per week.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10877 posts)
I hate being close...sometimes. ..even if it's late night I'll go for a walk. Stupid I know but they add up. :-) I'm at 2273 now and weather really is good where I could go for 2mi. walk and rack up 4800. When I'm hustling in the City I can be assured of 10K, 15K or even 20K days with gym.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
good steppin, BLM! i remember when i set my goal at 10k per day.

nowadays with mostly sedentary job i am happy to make 8k.

i'm only at 3454 today. yesterday i was this<>close to 10k. good cardio.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10877 posts)
Welcome happilymarried! Make great use of that trainer. :-)

5629 Steps yesterday and hope to do the same or more today. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
made the time this morning for 50 minutes on the Cybex hill intervals before bringing the car in for service

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10877 posts)
We have a trainer Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. Arms/back Tuesday, chest/tri Thursday, legs Saturday. Cardio/abs Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

East Grand Forks MN
Username hidden
(100 posts)
today was 50 glute camp and 20ish treadmill hills both level 10. i wasn't feelin' ot tonight so came home after.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10877 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 224  Next »
72 to 81 of 2235
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.