Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 213  Next »
72 to 81 of 2129
User Details are only visible to members.
Jillian this morning, and barn work. Which means 6000+ steps before 9 am lol. Going to pole later and do some additional ab work and splits training.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20974 posts)
Feeling sore today. Gonna try and get another in at noon.

last night WOD - 30 min upper body weights 30 min sta. bike AND 2 mi. track..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
i forgot and posted in the FHTOTD thread: just an hour of glute camp today, too much going on.

come to think of it, an hour oh glute camp IS a FHTOTD.

:)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10341 posts)
Rest day yesterday sort of..speaking of a gazillion steps these FitBit challenge's are fun! There are some serious steppers out there.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
Jillian with Trooper this morning, barn work....pole later, maybe.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20974 posts)
One hour of cardio intervals on the arc trainer at level 10 followed by half an hour of hill intervals on the treadmill at level 15

it was guüd.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10341 posts)
Trooper and I started back to Jillian workouts today, and I did an hour of pole work. Plus a gazillion steps (ok more like 13,000) while running errands and working around the farm.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20974 posts)
An hour of arms this morning.

It was *rough*. I mean, I got it done, but it was really hard, mentally, to get through this one. For some reason.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24831 posts)
in the middle of glute camp now, to be followed by hill intervals on the treadmill.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10341 posts)
Great weekend for cardiovascular but still no biking. Weather not cooperating at all! Tonight the gym to work off all the great food and drinks over the long weekend. Can't wait!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4525 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 213  Next »
72 to 81 of 2129
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.