10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 387  Next »
72 to 81 of 3864
User Details are only visible to members.
i have been faithfully doing cardio, squats, situps & crunches in my new streak. wonder if i will be able to beat 405 days?

welcome back VA—i still wheeze after cardio (at least last night and again this morning) because my lungs aren’t clear yet. i totally hear the “rude awakening”—-i have my “winter coat” weight that i am working to get off now. sucks how hard it is to lose. (as a 50-plus woman who already works out a lot).

ms molly, welcome—hang around and post!

i am heading for cardio round 2. hopefully no wheezing this time. :-/

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18177 posts)
Hey guys - been a long time. I had a couple of bad months with respect to eating and exercise and didn't have much to brag about. I spent the first 2 weeks of this year very sick, which allowed for rather severe calorie cutting but no exercise. Since then I have been back in, doing like I always do when I want to make things right - Insanity, an hour of weights (6 days a week) and capping calories at 1,800 (1,500 if I didn't work out).

Down 15 lb since New Year's (I was 228!!) and the rude awakenings I was getting cramming into my clothes on NYE are behind me. Onward and upward...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29212 posts)
@chezde - "...what is "yin" yoga?"

An advanced form of yoga torture, where you glide into a 94 degree room, roll out your mat, assume a position the human body was never meant to take, and stay in it for 3-6 minutes. Repeat for the next 60-75 minutes. Poses tonight included half pigeon, Sphinx, and a bunch of forward folds. (Aren't you sorry you asked? ;) )

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Goodgolly, what is "yin" yoga?

Today - Abs and isolation exercise routine for shoulders and traps.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1405 posts)
Dance in the morning, yin yoga in the evening. (And epsom salts in the bathtub after dinner.)

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(337 posts)
well the “new” streak is goin’ strong.

today i did 40 minutes at the usual gruüvy pace on elliptical hill intervals.

it felt awesome. and no wheezing. woot!

that’s all for now. squats and crunches later. and stretching.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18177 posts)
well...my streak ended on tuesday at 405 days.

lingering flu plus the insane work schedule ruled out any workouts weds or thurs.

i am gonna force myself to do some cardio today, my body *hates* inactivity and no matter how sick i have been, the past 2 days have been torture.

so it’s gonna be about 25 minutes of cardio and some squats situps and crunches.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18177 posts)
yesterday kayaking all day chasing fish. Its one hell of a workout sometime having to paddle with one arm while fighting a fish.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8236 posts)
Yesterday - legs and abs.

Today - chest and abs. Second week into a new concept routine, isolation exercises for upper, middle and lower pecs.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1405 posts)
it has been cardio more cardio and squats and crunches and situps.

yesterday when it hurt to breathe i counted walking around the mall....cause it wore me out.

today gonna try a little bit of gentle elliptical and see how it goes.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18177 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 387  Next »
72 to 81 of 3864
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.