Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 301  Next »
71 to 80 of 3008
User Details are only visible to members.
* Shoulder and Traps* Hanging Overhead Bar Crunches and Decline Bench Leg Raises to warm up 4 sets

GVT

Dumb Bell Front and side raises super set 15/15

Smith Rack Shoulder Presses 12 sets rep to failure

Triple Super set with Dumb Bell of Bench Shoulder raises, Standing Should Side Raises and Standing Shoulder Front Raises 3 sets / 8-10

Seated Shoulder Dips 3 sets 12 - 15

Super Set of Machine Shrugs and Upright rows with plate 10 sets/ 7-8

Dumb Bell Shrugs 3 sets

.... ARD for tomorrow ... sort of. Will get some long over due cardio in

:-)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(635 posts)
technically this was yesterday's workout but...still feels like today

two sets of cardio (lunch, evening) both sweaty and gruüvy

one set x 10 reps @ max weight each of five iterations for legs

three sets each: dead lift/bent over row combo; supine bench press; supine bench press w/rotation; supine overhead pullovers.

today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches

except today i did 725 crunches. i have declared war on my mushpack.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14862 posts)
Yesterday incline bench machine 245 lbs 2 sets of 8 then 2 more sets to failure. Leg press incline 360lbs 4 sets of 8 from two different leg position and then sets of 15 in both positions last rep.

Bicep 60lbs on the machine, push down triceps machine sets of 8 with 210lbs

then major jaw workout in the hot tub...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3243 posts)
*Back and Biceps*

High Bar Pull Ups and Ab Leg ups to warm up

GVT:

Wide Bar Lat Pull Downs - 10/5

Seated Cable Row Machine - 10/5

Standing Lat Downs 4/12-15

Super Set Preacher Curls and Dumb Bell Hammer Curls 4 sets of 10-12 reps each

Super Set of Seated Dumb Bell Curls and Dumb Bell Row 4/8-10

Stretch and Refuel with SGP

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(635 posts)
"Not a WOD, but what kind of diet does everyone use to get cut up. My old go-to program (low carb / cycling) is really letting me down "

Someone, Personally I try to maintain a relatively clean diet = very high protein, complex carbs and very little to no fat. As I've gotten older this has worked to help keep the leanness going. It is a combination of diet and exercise and you can't get there without both (at least for me). Like you I cycle and hit it pretty hard in the warmer months which really helps to shred. Those workouts are very intense at times with group rides. I do spinning in the Winter months (I am a wimp when it comes to cold weather cycling).

Regarding the diet, if you decide to be disciplined, I would make sure you incorporate a "cheat" day (talking diet here)... I give myself a day (or two) a week to go off a strict diet and just go for what ever...believe it or not this will help you to stay disciplined on the diet because you aren't depriving yourself... my SGP always tells me "you've earned it and will burn it off". Again, for me it's a combination of the right diet and the right workouts that you design to loose fat and get lean. Hope this helps or if there is anything else I can add just let me know.... Good luck

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(635 posts)
two rounds of cardio -- combined total +plus one hour (elliptical! yay!)

one set 10 reps each max weights for each of five leg iterations

3 sets of each: lat pull down wide overhand grip; lat pull down close underhand grip; seated row; dead lift/bent over row combo; seated overhead pullovers.

today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches (and i did yesterday's allotment of bridges too--but only one day's allotment of crunches because by gawd!!! 500 is enough for me!!)

and a strrrrrretch.

diet? sensible: eat good quality food in moderation, with allowances for fun from time to time. i have to be able to have all my favorite foods so restrictive programs just don't work for me even short term. it's a lifestyle, not a diet. just how i have to live. i know diet programs work for others -- not me. consistency and persistence and effort is what works for me.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14862 posts)
I do Atkins and shoot for a 600 calorie a day deficit.

Unfortunately punctuated every few weeks with an 8,000 calorie gorge....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26430 posts)
Not a WOD, but what kind of diet does everyone use to get cut up. My old go-to program (low carb / cycling) is really letting me down this winter (maybe its because of winter), the fat is being far more stubborn this year. Seems like there are a few people that post in seriously good shape, so I ask, what diet do you use?

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Lazy lazy today. I will pay someone 500 dollars to do my weights workout today but only if I get the benefits.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3243 posts)
yesterday:

two sweaty elliptical sessions

the day's allotment of squats (combined with overhead presses) and pliés (combined with upright rows)

and that was all she wrote. still overly tired. back later to post today's.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14862 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 301  Next »
71 to 80 of 3008
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.