What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 693   End
User Details are only visible to members.
tomorrow is leg day

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(21 posts)
today is chest and triceps first then 20 min of cardio for both of us

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Crow pose - word

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5017 posts)
peg: yoga is da bomb.

power walking : i don't run unless there's an emergency. but my walking pace rivals the running pace of a few peeps i know.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1530 posts)
The numbness can take years to return - I find that fascinating

I committed to a daily 45-90 minute daily yoga practice, which I began in late May. I also run 2-3 times a week, but I am ridiculously bad at increasing mileage or speed. I do it because it takes so little time to do, is time I can spend exercising my cute dog, and I like the idea of trying to improve myself in something at which I really, really suck.

I AM, however, naturally flexible and strong, so the yoga is a good fit. As I have increased the difficulty of the practice and been consistent over the nearly 3 months, I cannot believe how much it is improving my conditioning, muscle tone, and shape. I have done all sorts of workouts over the years, and I think the yoga is giving me the best leg, ass workout I have ever had.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5017 posts)
The numbness is actually about 1.5 inches away from the injury site. While it seems to be less numb than it was, say, a week ago, I'm not sure if it's really less numb or if I'm just getting used to it.

I'm sure the return of sensation will be so gradual that it will not be noticeable. More like one day I'll just notice "Hey.. my finger isn't numb anymore..."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19171 posts)
YD: good to see ya!

VA: the ex actually cut his fingers with a power saw while trimming wood--dr told him 6 weeks or longer for nerves to begin healing fully.

it's about 4 years after that memorable incident--nearly all sensation is back. likely yours will return as well.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1530 posts)
I finally got back into the gym this week after my rather serious injury to my finger nearly a month ago. The cut itself took nearly 2 weeks to fully heal over and the strength to return to my hand, but I still have what seems to be some nerve damage to my finger - the section between my 2nd and 3rd knuckle feels like it's under anesthesia. The numbness is persisting, and might be permanent. Only time will tell.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19171 posts)
More heavy weights and less cardio. Was dropping weight too quickly.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(677 posts)
Huge leg day today. Know one will be on the leg presses on Monday. Everyone else's universal chest day....lol

Davis Park NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 693   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)