Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 187  Next »
62 to 71 of 1865
User Details are only visible to members.
My typical riding rate (if I'm alone) is about 15-17 mph. I ride on a touring bike so it's not as fast as a tiny road bike.

On Sunday I had a 4 mile stretch of road which, while level, had such a tailwind that I was holding 24-28 mph the whole way. It was pretty awesome.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23773 posts)
" bike Level 10 20mph"

I quit! 17mph hurts enough at that level. :-P

The Mrs. joined me Monday evening and worked circles around me on the cardio and even put in 1h45m to my 1h.

My workout is the same as last time and the same as tonight, but then I will need to mix it up to keep from plateauing. My bike pedal popped, think it's the bearing worn after 5 years. Trying to talk the boss into letting me order the Bowflex M5 and she ain't budging so far.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1076 posts)
WOD- 30 min weights 30 min bike Level 10 20mph. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I'll bet they are! I miss my real bike riding. This learning how to run all over again is for the birds. Amazing how easy it is for me to pull muscles that I have definitely worked consistantly with weights.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Yesterday, did 1 hour arm weights. And a 31-mile bike ride.

Today, did 1 hour leg weights. And a 31-mile bike ride.

My legs are sore.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23773 posts)
Gym for both of us this morning. Zumba class for Diane, 45 min. on the Stairmaster Gauntlet for Tom.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
WOD: just shy of an hour of Glute Camp level 10 followed by 30 minutes of hill intervals on the treadmill @ 3.6 mph level 10. then, seated leg presses in squat, plie & calf press form; then seated leg extensions & seated leg curls. wrapped it all up with squats, plies, crunches and a stretch.

it was a good day at the gym.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(9016 posts)
WOD- 45 min weights and 30 min start bike Level 10 19mph. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
I'm not feeling now but Sundays are so stress free I can't resist. I do need an off day but thinking tomorrow would be better for an off day..hmm?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
cybex arc trainer cardio interval course level 10 for 35 minutes.

after an 11 hour day of work (can you say fried brains?) plus 2 hours of commuting i just wasn't feelin' it tonight.

still, i'm glad i put in a lil bit of time.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(9016 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 187  Next »
62 to 71 of 1865
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.