What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 299   End
User Details are only visible to members.
241 - very impressive! I've still not gotten a muscle up (albeit haven't really worked on them too much this year given my hip/low back sidelining a lot of workout time). I thought this would be the year for bar muscle ups in the Open. They are coming.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Made it to the muscle ups with about 90 sec remaining. Managed to get three. Very humbling when I can usually string about a dozen together.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Crossfit Games Open 14.4 14 min AMRAP 60 cal row 50 toes to bar 40 wall balls 30 cleans (135/95 lb) 20 muscle ups

I got to the middle of the cleans when time ran out. Score 166. Won't be able to redo it due to work schedule this weekend.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
It may just be CRS (Can't Remember Shit). I don't think that is as bad as Alzheimer's but I don't remember for sure. I've had CRS a long time now, they need to come up with a drug for it.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(634 posts)
So far, this week's workout consisted of forgetting things. Upstairs, downstairs. Oops, forgot something- back upstairs, then downstairs. Dammit, forgot something- back upstairs, then downstairs. Often referred to as the Alzheimer's Workout.

You get the picture.

Combine that with the new "The Cost of Food Diet" and I've lost 3 pounds this week- and it's only Hump Day!

Which reminds me of another routine. I call that one "Running From the Neighbor's Leg Humping Dog".

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
'twas "arm day" for me. Had a late and rough start but chugged my way through it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Lots of shoulder stuff using a bunch of heavy round things I found lying around in the gym

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(634 posts)
148 w jumping vs stepping. 14.4...I'm thinking burpees for sure with Bridges & Panchick going at it.

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I can bound (bunny hop). Gonna try that and see. Still gonna break deadlifts. I may wear my lifters too. They are the addidas hybrid so BJ should still be ok. I have BJ'd in them before. -J

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Monday - P90x Back and Chest Tuesday - Run 4 miles Wednesday - P90x Bi and Tri Thursday - Run 4 miles & P90x yoga Friday - Run 4 miles Saturday - Run 4 miles & P90x Kempo Sunday - Break... no wait, run 4 miles

Jesus what is wrong with me... Also, my diet is 1800 cals a Day..

Huntingdon Valley PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 299   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)