Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 252  Next »
62 to 71 of 2520
User Details are only visible to members.
Cardio day with a road bike ride, 2 plus hours.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(131 posts)
'twas arms today.

Back in after being lazy for a couple of weeks....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
Did the 30 minute thing at Planet Fitness, then went to the tower for some ab work. Got home and punched a defenseless bag for about 30 minutes. In 3 minute/1 minute rounds of course.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
started my day with 45 on the elliptical; i'm up over 14,000 steps today and still have a "rest day" quota (2 sets of 10, *snort*) on the squats challenge (and i'm concurrently running pliƩs and bridges); plus my crunches and maybe a lil bit more of upper body.

tomorrow i will be able to fit in 2 workouts (my morning elliptical plus a late afternoon hit at the gym) so my legs won't have to go a full week without the heavy lifting. that's good for not de-conditioning. :-)

....can't wait to see tomorrow's steps count. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12822 posts)
please remember to 'splain me about these 5 x 5 pyramids next week.

just getting to a tiny bit of arms and finishing off my other work for the day. 10,435 steps and i have a lil bit more to go before i recharge my batteries.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12822 posts)
Weights today. Back Traps and Bi. Five by five pyramids with ab work before and after

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(131 posts)
he he heh. ;-*

OnT: just finished 44 minutes on the elliptical and am going to do today's quota of other stuff tonight.

i figured out approx 5200 strides for 44 minutes.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12822 posts)
Mine gave me a message - "device overheating and closing down"! But thankfully it was only the fitness device that closed down...lol

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Darlin', my evening w/o definitely was great for my heart, but my fitbit doesn't track (mostly) stationary activity. ;-*

JW: (with wide eyed innocence) did your fitness watch track your evening w/o?

;-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12822 posts)
Yes Ms NJ, but what about your evening w/o? ;-*

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(131 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 252  Next »
62 to 71 of 2520
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.