Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 245  Next »
62 to 71 of 2443
User Details are only visible to members.
Weights and 30min. on the step mill at the gym for Tom. Walk along the bay beach for Diane. She's slacking off today :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2449 posts)
barn work and an hour of pole so far this morning. Right glute feels much better after my massage yesterday.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21208 posts)
Cardio last night - 30 mile road bike. Light WO Today - Arms, Traps and Shoulders - low set count .... need some much needed recovery time!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Had a fun time lifting with the H2O polo team at my job. Granted, I spent more time correcting atrocious form than real lifting.

Regardless, was able to get in snatches, followed by an overhead squat, followed by a snatch balance up to 150# .

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(158 posts)
just over an hour of cardio split between glute camp & treadmill hill intervals; twas guüd.

followed with the 5 things i do with the weights/leg machines; then home where i finished off with the squats, pliés & crunches.

strength = slowly building back up a lil bit.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12077 posts)
2 hours of pole yesterday :)

no pole today, have painting to do before I go to the massage therapist and I don't like to pole after I've been there.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21208 posts)
Back/Chest WO Day - 4x4 superset/pyramids, preceded by 4 ab warm up exercises. Feeling the burn with the new routine.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Some SLS Olympics! 16,000 steps, glute camp from hell and whatever chezde doin in his spare time. Ha!

WOD- 11,916 and the day ain't over yet.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4885 posts)
yep. 'xactly.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12077 posts)
The Glutenator, it won't rest, won't eat, won't sleep--until you are done. To Paraphrase 'The Terminator'..

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(718 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 245  Next »
62 to 71 of 2443
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.