Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 287  Next »
52 to 61 of 2867
User Details are only visible to members.
Light stretching... light spinning....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(421 posts)
WOD - done again. One hour of. weights and cardio at a workish but fast pace. Sweaty!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6179 posts)
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps today, and will thrown in some light back / trap work to help the shoulders, then 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Just about ready to do squats...coffee is working.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2511 posts)
Rest day for Insanity. Leg day for weights.

*back up a pound in weight - grumble*

(I do realize that a pound is nothing....)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26043 posts)
GVT Routine - Back and Biceps day.

Done

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(421 posts)
i think from now on when i wake up at 4 i'm just gonna get out of bed & get on my cardio. cause even tho i supposedly slept from 11ish till 6ish, fitbit says i only got 4 hrs 9 mins of sleep. and here i am starting my workout at 8:30 pm. well, better late than never!

long stretch of ellipticizing. squats pliƩs bridges and crunches. that'll be all she wrote.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
chezde, coincidentally my workout partner mentioned increasing caloric intake to get my metabolism back where it ought to be. hmmmm.

21 posts since i last checked the thread, y'all have been busy, and i might've missed a very choice post. <3 chez darlin.

OnT:

8:30 ain't too late to start my workout tonight, since it's the only time i can fit it after choosing an extra hr of sleep this morning. :-/

longish stretch of ellipticizing. will follow with light dumbbells 3 supersets: overhead presses, alternating biceps curls, upright rows, hammer curls, & bent arm lateral raises. gotta buy a couple more (heavier) sets of dumbbells.

will round off with today's allotment of squats & crunches. ain't gonna have time for more than that.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
GVT Routine for Legs:

Warm up the core with abdominal wind mills on flat bench.

Smith Machine Squats 10/5 Leg Curls 10/5 Back Extension Machine (Glutes and Hamstrings) 10/5 Quad Machine 4/8 Calf Press 4/8

Finish with chair crunches and oblique twists.... tomorrow's another day!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(421 posts)
"That's what I love about Florida. Cycling, 12 months a year. Also baseball 9 months a year. We are off only November-January."

VA, I hear you. I 'm a warm weather guy and love Florida, but my heart belongs to NJNY........

:)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(421 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 287  Next »
52 to 61 of 2867
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.