What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 295   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Love what crossfit has done for my body....just hard to fit into jeans cause I got booty & quads. But I also have abs! And lots of compliments on my arm muscles.

Fingers crossed 14.5 has burpees and NO thrusters.

mrs svc (currently 117th in her division).

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
thx, No doubt that crossfit girl have the best butts. Got to squat.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
LOL. I was debating about revealing my ignorance or not. I've never done Crossfit but it seems to work for Mrs 241 because that is a nice booty.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(622 posts)
Nice going HC Hey TooMuch, Sorry for using our secret handshakes, lol You'll need to use a crossfit lingo translator.

Right now we're talking about an online fitness competition that we're all participating in called the Crossfit Open.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
LOL I've been in gyms most of my life and I have no freakin clue what you guys are talking about most of the time.

Abs and forearms today for me. Hopefully 3 miles on the trail if it gets warm enough.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(622 posts)
14.4 - 190. Got to MU w/ 4 minutes left. I was cruising right on plan. I only managed 10 MU in 4 min. Grip was fine, just over all fatigue. And I'm about 10 lbs heavier than normal. I was really hammering strength the last 3 months. I need to work body weight bar and ring work. 14.2 was tough for me too. J

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
241 - very impressive! I've still not gotten a muscle up (albeit haven't really worked on them too much this year given my hip/low back sidelining a lot of workout time). I thought this would be the year for bar muscle ups in the Open. They are coming.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Made it to the muscle ups with about 90 sec remaining. Managed to get three. Very humbling when I can usually string about a dozen together.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Crossfit Games Open 14.4 14 min AMRAP 60 cal row 50 toes to bar 40 wall balls 30 cleans (135/95 lb) 20 muscle ups

I got to the middle of the cleans when time ran out. Score 166. Won't be able to redo it due to work schedule this weekend.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
It may just be CRS (Can't Remember Shit). I don't think that is as bad as Alzheimer's but I don't remember for sure. I've had CRS a long time now, they need to come up with a drug for it.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(622 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 295   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)