What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 317   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chill out can mean socialize, fuck, party, dance, drink... possibly even ride a bike. But not hit the weights.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
ummm what is chill out? Joking I know what it is I just do not do it well. Its why I like sex every night, I sleep so much better. When hubby isn't in town I don't go to bed until late at night because I can't relax.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17081 posts)
Actually for me it's more like I don't exercise well if I have much in my stomach. It's also mental - once I get bogged down in work etc I find it hard to break away. By the end of the day I just want to chill out.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
I like to do my Jillian or Cleo workouts in the morning to get my blood pumping. I'm a slow to wake up sort of person. Haven't been doing them lately though. I prefer to dance at night, or in a very dark room.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17081 posts)
I like it too, but I have trouble being motivated if it's not first thing in the morning. Occasionally I'll workout in the late afternoon, but for the most part, if I haven't hit the gym by 7:30 AM, it's a missed day.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
I DO NOT miss workouts lol. I workout in several gyms here including one 24 hr gym (others are a MMA gym and an old fashioned heavy iron gym) so if it is 11 when I get home I go workout. It has to be a priority, nothing is free and so you have to pay to look good. I also happen to like it, most of the time anyway.

I am so fucking sore from running too much yesterday though.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(685 posts)
When I travel I will look for a local Crossfit box. If I can fit a WOD into my schedule, I love visiting other places. Have quite a T-shirt collection.

I am in Ft Worth, TX once a month and have two regular places close enough that I can go Thur evening and Fri (morning or after work). Crossfit Seven and GSX Crossfit. Like seeing old friends when I can make it there.

I was at a conference in Houston last year. Found 4 boxes all about a mile away from my hotel. Visited 3 of them during my stay.

Up at Lake Tahoe for Thanksgiving week. Drove over to Carson Valley one morning. Hit South Lake Tahoe for one and Crossfit Lake Tahoe for two WODs. Great week.

In Chicago for a conference for a day. Hit The Foundry as soon as I got off the train on Friday afternoon (before I checked into my hotel).

I have my priorities :)

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I only do free weights plus some cables and the pec/delt machines. I can't do cardio on a stationary machine either. Usually I do trail runs though today is the first day in a while its been warm enough. I was sucking wind, considering only about 3 days of cardio since November I guess I did okay.

I also have the pleasure of loosing about 10lbs of my "bulking" fat. Thats always fun.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(685 posts)
I hate cardio machines. *H*A*T*E* them. I love riding my bike, playing baseball, etc. But no cardio machines.

I have a gym comprised entirely of free weights in my house. Approximating my routines in a gym at a hotel is usually frustrating. I end up spending much too much time adjusting all of the equipment and trying to figure out how it should all be set for me, I can't do everything the way I want to do it, etc. So, fuck it.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
Funny you say that. I always ask when I make reservations if they have a good gym. They assure me they do and it always ends up being a couple broken treadmills and universal with half the cable gone.

Now I just find a real gym and get a guest pass.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 317   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)