Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 377  Next »
42 to 51 of 3761
User Details are only visible to members.
2 gruüvy cardio sessions

legs over lightly

that was all

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17692 posts)
Today's workout was just cardio consisting of nine exercises: Burpee broad jumps Jump rope High knees Mountain climbers Planks with side extension Seated leg raises Weighted Russian twists Bicycles Rapid foot shuffle

I did each exercise for 45 seconds then rested for 15 seconds, for a total of 3 sets. I then swam 10 laps and finished off hanging out in the hot tub for about half an hour.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
aaaand we finished the 5k in close to my usual pace, somewhere between 45 & 50 minutes even *with* the obstacles.

we’ll do it again next year, most likely with friends.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17692 posts)
six hours of naked pool volleyball with 12 oz curls as i drink beer all day!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7314 posts)
today was one longish and one short cardio gruüve.

tomorrow (actually today—GAH!) a 5k with lil darlin who has been trying to talk me out of going. but i think has recognized the futility and will come along not so peacefully. heh.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17692 posts)
Cardio, 27 miles on the road bike thingy!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1253 posts)
so yesterday was 3 gruüvy cardio sessions and that was it. too stressed & too much to get done, i missed my gym night.

today only one gruüvy cardio session— still, i am over 10,000 steps for the day due to some fall cleaning.

tomorrow back to double duty (maybe triple) on the cardio, plus i think i’ll jump back in to the squats challenge. too stressed (still) and too tired tonight.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17692 posts)
I like the cut of your jib biwfemme. My pat answer to running has always been " only if I'm being chased by the cops or a dog" just can't due it for non survival reasons. Also today I used the word fallacy in another thread and thought to my self " huh huh, phallus. "

Warwick NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I like the cut of your job biwfemme. My pat answer to running has always been " only if I'm being chased by the cops or a dog" just can't due it for non survival reasons. Also today I used the word fallacy in another thread and thought to my self " huh huh, phallus. "

Warwick NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
two cardio sessions: one gruüvy longer one and one shorter one to try and take the edge off a stressful day

day 70 of the 110 day 10,000 squats challenge. (really only ny second day back to it after months "off.")

and a couple sets standing core work w/medicine ball.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17692 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 377  Next »
42 to 51 of 3761
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.