What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 573   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ultrarun123: as did I. 30 minute run and multiple push-ups and pull-ups to failure. Finally breeched 10 pull-ups in a set. Woohoo.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Toomuchfun: Too true, I have seen some shoddy fitness rooms but have been even cheaper and did push ups and ran.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Here is the cheapo phitness phreak guide to traveling. Find a real gym and get a one week guest pass.

Leg day today for me.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1818 posts)
pathetic hotel gym so mostly bodyweight (pushup/pullup) and 30 minute run. The part of traveling that I hate the most...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Trapped in a plane flying across country. Gotta get out and do something to to get the heart rate up. Time for a run.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Its amazing your joints hold up to that Ultra. My knees and ankles get sore from my little runs but I'm 50lbs heavier. 5.5 mile trail run for me today

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1818 posts)
19.5 ugly miles yesterday and skipped my full body workout. Gotta make it up today with a 4-5 mile easy run.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(45 posts)
thanks DD, we are doing some now. i try to incorporate it whenever possible without seeming like we *have* to do it (too many "have to"s means it will be resisted full bore because we are both so anti-"have to" and more amenable to choices).

at this point seeing me dedicating regular amounts of time to several different fitness activities--and enjoying them--as well as the obvious benefits in my health & appearance, well, let's just say it's an easy sell. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1276 posts)
Yes, there are age restrictions at the gym. You have to be careful with children and weights but there are a lot of great floor exercises you can do right at home.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(212 posts)
oh geez lil darlin called me just as i was leavin the gym and i completely forgot to ask about the age restriction thingie.

sigh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1276 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 573   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)