Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 1100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just finished my workout at the gym..soon will be polishing off my bicep workout with curling those beer cans......lol

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
a bit less than 90 of mixed cardio, squat presses, plie presses, calf presses, seated leg exts and seated leg curls.

i bagged the stretch in order to get outside & enjoy some sunshine. gotta sub in some yoga later or my legs'll be very unhappy with me.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
We both do the following. Mrs. Coffee amends hers a bit, switching out the box jumps for step ups. It is done straight through, rest as needed. Keep good form. Set your best time. I will be switching the rows out for pull-ups soon. We also hike a nearby mountain every Saturday.

Body-Weight Rows - 25 reps Body-Weight Squats - 50 reps Pushups - 50 reps Box jumps - 50 reps V-Ups - 50 reps Dumbbell push press - 50 Body-Weight Rows - 25 reps

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
On of my friends says he loves everything Florida and can't wait till he moves there, and NJNY I did make a punching bag out of my laundry bag and hung it in the garage, after a few strikes it struck me how funny this must look and put me in a better mood. Thanks for the suggestion and it worked and made me realize the whole situation could have been worse. My workout today is dancing while cleaning the house ..... not a fancy work out but an enjoyable one ....... LOL ....

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I rode my bike 15 miles and did a 1 hour arm day workout. All done by 8 am.

ps I love Florida

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21967 posts)
bella, sorry for your experience and if you can't run it off, i suggest beating a bag (if you have a training bag), or alternatively beating up a poor defenseless pillow or two.

i won't dignify nclass' gibbering post with a reply. one would think eventually he'd run out of offensive generalizations but seems the supply is endless. **rolling eyes**

ON-T i will be hopping on the elliptical for a quickie, shortly.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
Go Bella, all women should be like you!

its the welfare kids. Raised by a single mother on welfare with everything handed to them for free makes those kids have no respect for anything or anyone. Jail is no different then their everyday life..three meals for free and they hang out with their buds all day..just in jail instead of on the street corner.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Firstly I want to apologize in advance for my rant .... my work out today started off with a nice run that turned into a nightmare when two thugs, punks, youths with no purpose in life tried to mug me for my back pack ......

Bad move on their part, that old saying once a Marine always a Marine is true, both pieces of shit ended up requiring medical attention by the time I was done with them.

What is with this generation when it comes to our youth, growing up I do not remember this type of disrespect ....... again I am sorry for being so negative tonight but I am still so pissed.

Oh hell I think I need to run off some of this pent up energy.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
incline bench machine 4 sets of 8 reps with 235 lbs. Shoulder machine 4 sets of 8 reps with 150lbs. Biceps 4 sets of 8 reps with 60lbs. Triceps 4sets of 8 with 170 lbs. Abs and lower back 4 sets of 8 reps on my knees bending touching my forehead to the floor pulling down 170lbs.

10 reverse pushups on the chin up bar with my feet on the wall.

Then curls with 4 12 ounce cans of beer each as i relax for the rest of the day, unless we are going out to play, then its water.

This keep me fit, strong without having to much muscle so i dont have to buy a custom wetsuit......

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
2-3 hrs a day, usually bike everyday, and swim/run every other day. Some type of weight training everyday focusing on different muscle groups.

Marlborough MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 1100   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)