What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 2134081031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 784   End
User Details are only visible to members.
20 mins. cardio. Last time I did shoulders to today will be back and biceps; yoga later.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3285 posts)
Jai...not to worry, we're great at reading between the lines :)

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(215 posts)
Thanks, SLS, for running everything together. It was all listed out. Now it makes no sense.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17913 posts)
Upper body:

Lower Ls, with 8 lb weight between feet. 15 reps Kneeling push ups. 15 reps Kneeling bicep curls, with two 8 lb weights. 15 reps Break, then repeat 2 more times.

Laying down, with knees bent, triceps extension, with two 8 lb weights. 15 reps. Laying down, with knees bent, chest flies, with two 8 lb weights. 15 reps Oblique side dips. 20 reps, each side. Break, then repeat 2 more times.

Bent over lateral raise, with two 5 lb weights. 15 reps Plank. 45 sec Break, then repeat 2 more times.

Seated Row, 50 lbs. 3 sets, 15 reps

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17913 posts)
Have any couples done resistance training together? I think this would be so sexy and beneficial

on YouTube /watch?v=9hwW1SPLH8s

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(215 posts)
I can vouch for the site Intimatenights mentions as I am on there currently. Lots of great information and tips.

BLT: Thanks for the compliment. I'm definitely no trainer and have been stumbling through fitness this past year or so. Just want to stop wasting time and focus on getting a solid base down. I've done fairly well but want to be sure I move forward smartly. It's been a fun transformation from my precious life but I want to see if I can take it up a notch.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(767 posts)
Hi guys we have actually just started a lifestyle fitness group on facebook if you are interested send us the bird and we can get you started we will read your profile on sls this is for real lifestyle people in two days we have over 70 members and it is growing

Georgetown DE
Username hidden
(25 posts)
BLT: i used to be AFAA and ACE certified; it always amazed me at fitness conventions the many different shapes & sizes instructors & trainers came in.

hafta say the best gauge of a trainer's ability isn't their own appearance. it's the appearance (and more importantly the progress!!!) of their clients. best route is to ask for at least 2 references when interviewing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2055 posts)
I always tell people to look for trainers that look they way they (the person being trained) wants to look. I don't care who you are trainers always train people close to the way they train themselves. This only applies to more advanced people, people just starting out can benefit from damn near any structured program. Provided they stick with it.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2396 posts)
Yondude: You look like you could be a personal trainer and while we're on that, what does he or she, the trainer, look like? One of the questions on the AFAA test that I got wrong, among many as this test is so hard, was the appearance of the personal trainer. I thought they should look in shape and that was the incorrect answer. I am not saying that if a person doesn't look the part, they don't know their shit but I must say that I don't want a PT with a huge gut standing over me telling me what to do. On the other hand, I do like group fitness trainers (women) who have real curves and look like they eat and are not anorexic.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3285 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 784   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)