Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 284  Next »
31 to 40 of 2839
User Details are only visible to members.
chezde, coincidentally my workout partner mentioned increasing caloric intake to get my metabolism back where it ought to be. hmmmm.

21 posts since i last checked the thread, y'all have been busy, and i might've missed a very choice post. <3 chez darlin.

OnT:

8:30 ain't too late to start my workout tonight, since it's the only time i can fit it after choosing an extra hr of sleep this morning. :-/

longish stretch of ellipticizing. will follow with light dumbbells 3 supersets: overhead presses, alternating biceps curls, upright rows, hammer curls, & bent arm lateral raises. gotta buy a couple more (heavier) sets of dumbbells.

will round off with today's allotment of squats & crunches. ain't gonna have time for more than that.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14171 posts)
GVT Routine for Legs:

Warm up the core with abdominal wind mills on flat bench.

Smith Machine Squats 10/5 Leg Curls 10/5 Back Extension Machine (Glutes and Hamstrings) 10/5 Quad Machine 4/8 Calf Press 4/8

Finish with chair crunches and oblique twists.... tomorrow's another day!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(391 posts)
"That's what I love about Florida. Cycling, 12 months a year. Also baseball 9 months a year. We are off only November-January."

VA, I hear you. I 'm a warm weather guy and love Florida, but my heart belongs to NJNY........

:)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(391 posts)
That's what I love about Florida. Cycling, 12 months a year.

Also baseball 9 months a year. We are off only November-January.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
WOD - done

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6131 posts)
Nice. I road bike in spring summer and fall. Keeps me lean and then shut it down in winter to focus on lifting.....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(391 posts)
Road.

We especially love our bike tours. This year was skipped, though. We got to meet TrooperandPirategirl last year when our Bourbon Trail adventure took us through Louisville.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
Va, do you do Road or mountain biking?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(391 posts)
When I say "program" I mean whatever it is that you are doing. doesn't have to be prescribed planned or organized.

I love my bike. I need back on....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26010 posts)
"I've stopped all cardio with this GVT program" I would definitely have a hard time with that program.

I also do my weights first and keep the heartbeat high through out and then jump onto a bike. I like having more energy for weights.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6131 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 284  Next »
31 to 40 of 2839
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.