Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
21 to 30 of 2517
User Details are only visible to members.
36 minutes on the elliptical, full day's quota of squats & pliés.

hafta catch up on the bridges & crunches tomorrow.

how's that different? cuz it was at 5 AM on a day that otherwise would've been a DOR.

thank you texting goddess, indeed!

back to a full w/o tomorrow.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12791 posts)
Cardio - road bike 25 miles and then Shoulder and Traps in the weight room. Ab work to finish the day.

Peg, you know what they say, no pain no gain..... good job!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Yoga, and cardio and hit the weight room!

Thank you, texting goddess!

Going to be sore tomorrow.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6251 posts)
45 minutes on the elliptical with only 4990 strides (lil slow tonight). full day's quota of squats pliés bridges and crunches.

definition of insanity is doin the same thing over n over and expecting different results. so i'm fixin to change things up a bit, add some stuff here, subtract a lil time from some stuff there, and remember to change things up every so often till i get to seein some more results.

<----tired of bein that lil hamster workin harder and harder and not feelin like i'm getting anywhere.

time to go get that hip opening yoga done.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12791 posts)
i did 30 on the elliptical early this morning and 23 tonight. followed with the day's quota of squats pliés bridges and crunches (up to 175 there so time to mix it up instead of adding more reps). the squats challenge is takin a lot more time--prolly cause i'm doing the daily allocation for 3 different kinds of lower body exercises & not just the squats. no lifting today--kiddo needs mom. but thanks to my new accountability buddy, i'll soon be adding in some variety *and* trying a different direction that i hope will help kick this fluffy ol' bod back in to a higher gear.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12791 posts)
New routine continues... Focus on one body part per day. Today Pecs/Chest. 9 exercises, 4 - 6 sets alternating with some heavy weights and low reps for size: Ab routine to warm up the core

Dumb bell pull overs, Single dumb bell bench press, Dumb bell bench press - pyramid and angle adjustments, Decline bench press, Incline floor press, Standing laterals, High Cable flys, Weighted dips, Low cable flys

Abs routine to finish the day.... will sleep well tonight!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Peg I'm sort of in the same boat, although instead of travel it is stuff with the kids. Although over the weekend I must have gone up and down the double staircase at least 10x each day and moved lots of stacks of chairs, and other stuff around...maybe it firmed up my ass a bit.

time to get back to working out more and eating better. And new supplements to help some body failures...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21336 posts)
Peg, traveling, working and cranky.... not good. For me when nothing goes right, I don't go Left.... I go lift. You need to keep that sexy body rockin' girl!

"I have been traveling, working like crazy and kinda cranky and my workouts are not happening the way I would like. Can you help me by popping in every now and then and asking me my ass looks or some other motivational short sentence..."

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(123 posts)
(wondering if i should too)

;-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12791 posts)
Taking extra supplements starting tonight so I'm ready....

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(123 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
21 to 30 of 2517
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.