Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 1124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thursday: Started the Master's Qualifier WODS with 1RM Snatch. Got 95 lb. Friday: Event 3, we call it "Double Jacked Jackie" - 2 rounds of 1000m row, 50 thrusters (45 lb for me), 30 chest-2-bar pullups. Took me 32 min because my pullups are only 2 at a time (tendonitis so this is first time doing pullups in a month). Friday: Event 4 we call "Dirty Diane" - 21, 15, 9 reps of Deadlifts (135 lb), Box Jumps (20") and Hand Stand Push Ups. 18:54 (too many no reps on the last round of HSPU). Saturday/Sunday: had to work Monday: redo on Dirty Diane - shaved 3 min off my time!!! Tuesday: rest Wednesday: "Nancy" - 5 rounds 400m run + 15 Overhead Squats 65 lb. My legs are toast. Thursday: rest (no choice, traveling for work).

Hope to workout at lunch time tomorrow (Friday).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(999 posts)
I try to mix regular workouts with crossfit workouts, but honestly Im pretty addicted to crosssfit. I love to run but my old legs sometimes get a bit sore.

Yesterday - 30 min on elliptical with a target HR of 130 to 140, and 30 min on the strider alternating HR's of 125 to 140 bpm

Today - 5 sets of 3 squat cleans AMRAP 9 minutes - 3 rounds of Min 1: Max Wall Climbs, Min 2: Max Pullups, MIn 3: Situps

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Crossfit warm up

7x - 400 meter run and 12 toes to bar

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
@fvm: Welcome to the Forums. I am a transplanted New Yorker now living in South Florida. You just signed up and jumped in the Forums and a Paid Member I might add. Good for you. I like that. I checked out your profile and workout. Impressive. I don't do a lot of what you do but I will be in your area soon and will hit you up and have a good friend who I can have you meet to show you around so you don't have to deal with a lot of the SM BS. FYI, I usually train at Richie's Gym in Brooklyn, hardcore bodybuilding gym. Check it out. Perhaps we can meet up there when I am in town. Enjoy the site.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5099 posts)
40 minutes on the mean stair machine

followed by 30 minutes of hills on the treadmill

and the cool down is excruciatingly slllllooooooowwwwww

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5759 posts)
I CrossFit

Usually strength training in the morning (Olympic Lifts only) Then do skill work (HSPU, Muscle Ups,gymnasts movements. Metabolic Conditioning (Met Con)

Spend about 2 hours on weekdays longer if I have the time work out 7 days a week, been playing sports and working out since I was a kid so i just listen to my body as far as a rest day is concerned.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
over an hour of cardio. just finishing. gonna hit some yoga after i dry off a bit first.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5759 posts)
close to 2 hours of pole/fabpole....my arms are going to fall off. I have red marks all over my skin from pole contact. I'm a happy girl.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19757 posts)
Today was a 40 mile bike ride, in the 70's and sunny. Peddle power.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Week-end workout... redo 9 flowerbeds. Move dirt, wrestle plants apart to plant in different areas.

Some pole dancing....and a lot of sex too lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 1124   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)