Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 203  Next »
21 to 30 of 2022
User Details are only visible to members.
Elliptical and resistive bike = 800 + cal burn.

Chest presses coming up.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1288 posts)
Tomorrow I will take to the mound in my favorite stadium. Yay!

Hope I do better this time than last..... I do arm day before a baseball game, always. Limbers me up wonderfully. I show up ready to throw.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24432 posts)
thanks BLM

today was an hour of glute camp followed by hill intervals @ 3.2 mph for 30 both at level 10. met my steps goal early the rest of the day will be icing.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
"A bit more fluffy than I’m comfortable with” I love that phrase nynjisnotfluffyimho. Good information VA! Though I have no need to get rid of any carbs for any reason…yet. Yesterday the track was kind and I’m back to losing weight the fun way. Also, getting the bikes out of storage for some riding this weekend! Yippee!

Yesterday WOD – hour of weights and 2 mi. on the track. Today WOD ....same thing!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
i'm a bit more fluffy than i am comfortable with after a few months of insane schedule allowing for very limited workouts, and very limited healthy food choices so i am going back to basics, more workouts & movement and healthier food choices tracked a to z.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
Adaptation to low carb is what ultimately makes it work. I used to get all drag-ass on it but not anymore. I can eat zero carbs and still bike 80 miles or throw a 9 inning baseball game. I'm quite certain that with time anyone can. That's not meant to criticize - just that there is a sound scientific basis for it.

The reason why it takes a while is because the enzymes needed for glyconeogenesis (making glucose from fat) are usually in low abundance in your body and your ability to chew up fat to do so is limited. But with time your body reprioritizes what it needs and adjusts enzyme levels accordingly, and all of the problems with low carb do resolve.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24432 posts)
low carb works short term but absolutely *kills* my energy levels. can't do it.

tracking every calorie no matter how insignificant--that's what works best for me.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
Low carb is a shitty diet...damn Im lazy...no fun in lifting, no fun in boxin..

New York NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
DOR today. back at it tomorrow.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
Don't touch my carbs and there is no limit...said the man gaining weight..I'm back up to 176. :-(

Trying the track again today!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4468 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 203  Next »
21 to 30 of 2022
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.