Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
21 to 30 of 1865
User Details are only visible to members.
Broke the 175lb plateau... :-) here is what did: I came down to 175 and no matter what I did there was no going down at all ..so I just sat down and started eating ..seriously..I just indulged for 15 days. eat whatever I could think of ..ice-cream cookies, french fries..steaks chicken and no exercise ..just Xbox games, good rest, good sleep and good quality food (no junk). My weight went up with 5lb. On day 16 I switch to low carb diet (50-100g) per day and hit the gym hard: 15min running, 10 min Tabatha HIIT, 10 min jump rope, and 30-45min boxing. One week later my weight has come down to 171..it is stable now for 3 days I will keep that schedule for 3 weeks. Bottom like the plateau is just a defense..in absence of calories it does not want to loose the weight keeps everything in... :-) The 5lb weight gain was mostly water and glycogen from the carbs..some went to rebuild muscle..when you switch to low-carb again you rapidly deplete the glycogen and in order to cope with increased demands you burn the fat...which you did not increase significatly with 2 weeks of eating..most energy went to resupply the glycogen first.

New York NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
HOT!!! Counts if you post it. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
bummer :(

i am hoping to work out a fun kink or two this weekend, tho not at the gym. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Opps! One can never be to quick as to not check gramar. These are not the fun kinks I'm working out.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
"i'll work kinks tonight"

now that sounds like a fun workout.

pulled something in my right hip on sun or mon--so i will head for the hydromassage after tonight's workout.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Really hard to lose much muscle in just a day..it's that fat that keeps working against you. Ha! Good luck Newby!

Jamaica sex counts as exercise for sure BUT only if you post it. ;-)

Feeling a little sore today. I'll work kinks tonight. yeah!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Cardio day for both of us. 45 min. on upper/lower elliptical for Diane. 45 min. on Stairmaster Gauntlet for Tom.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1681 posts)
Today was leg day.

Tomorrow - arms.

2 more arm days and 1 more leg day before we go to Jamaica. While I intend on getting a lot of "exercise" there, I will not by any means be hitting the gym.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23747 posts)
stairmill 35 min hill intervals level 5

treadmill hill intervals 16 minutes level 10

since i didn't get here till nearly 10, i'm callin' it and headin' home.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
He said it should feel better tomorrow but advised waiting till Friday to workout. One extra day wont kill me I guess.

Latrobe PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
21 to 30 of 1865
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.