Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1074   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I strongly feel.The best workout on the planet,besides sex,lo,Is climbing mountain on a bike.Peddling till your brain dies

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Crossfit Open 15.2 3 min to complete 10 overhead squats 65 lb, 10 chest to bar pullups, 10 overhead squats, 10 chest to bar pullups. If completed, then add another 3 min but now do 12 reps of each. I finished the first round with ~45 sec to rest. I got 37 reps into the 2nd round.

That was yesterday.

Today was just lifting. Press complex with 75 lb, power clean & front squat complex with 95 lb.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(990 posts)
working on a bit over an hour of mid intensity cardio.

got serious minutes to catch up on to hit my monthly cardio goal.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
instantfun, welcome to the forums!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
20 minutes elliptical, 50 push-ups, 100 sit ups, and on another day an hour figure 8's and woods laps on the bike.

Beavercreek OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
just spent an hour clearing the car, then shoveling a very healthy area around the car (including a 2-1/2 car radius either side) to hopefuly avert the need for shoveling in the morning after wind & possible additional plowing.

quite the workout. there was tons o'snow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
I walked the aisles of the grocery store last night and today only stuck my head out the door to slide down the driveway to the mailbox and snap a picture to send to my honey.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4149 posts)
I went out last night and walked the boardwalk in the eeriest fog I can remember. There was no one else around, and it was magnificent.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5548 posts)
@ bella, i will be doing the same but am waiting till late afternoon to go out and do most of it all at once. then later tonight i will get back on the cardio horse.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4493 posts)
@ Happy. Hey dude we all get lazy. The one thing that keeps me coming back after an injury at my advanced years I have the incredible ability to obsess about anything I enjoy. Now that has also got me in trouble too. lol . I have got some great advice from BLT2 that chick is a badass. It has help me this time. In 10 years of lifting I have missed 5 of them because of an injury. In my words but she told me that I'm not going to look like Dexter Jackson so take it easy. I've been going at it for 7 weeks and still going slow but have not hurt myself. In about 6 months I'll be pretty much where I want to be. At that point I will stay dense (muscle wise lol) and stretched, but the heavy lifting is over for me

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1074   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)