Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 211  Next »
21 to 30 of 2106
User Details are only visible to members.
Aching all over today.. apparently yesterdays WOD included lawn work and the our Pickeball Group last night.. every age you can imagine and we played 3 hours non stop.. Lot of fun but aching today.. guess I should have had a protein shake when I came home.. shame on me. Kat she walked 11 miles at Hospital yesterday too and showed up last night.. we need to hit the Lottery..

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1105 posts)
Damn! 2300! I'm going to have to trade mine in..fitbit that is..:-)...I could use a 20K day too. I'm on one of those weekend challenges..guess I'll have to go back to bed and get working.. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
888: hubba hubba on the new pic of the mrs.

gym later today, think i'll hit the treadmill hill intervals at a higher speed to max my calories burned in the limited time i'll have.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10214 posts)
21,000 steps yesterday. 9 miles.

Side note: Left my fitness band on last night during relations with the Mrs, 2300 steps......(ahem) :-)~

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1618 posts)
today's a DOR for me.

yesterday was 45 cybex cardio intervals and 25ish of hill intervals on the cybex treadmill both level 10.

sunday morning starts a new rededication to making time for workouts *and* tracking every single morsel or droplet to reduce fluffiness.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10214 posts)
We both did 20 minutes of weights , upper chest , arms, 2.5 hrs of a Pickelball Tournament. ended in the pool.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1105 posts)
An early afternoon workout ..and on a Friday. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
45 minutes ofglute camp level 10.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10214 posts)
today was an hour of cybex cardio hill intervals level 10.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10214 posts)
Im taking it nynj BUT counting on you to carry the weight here..BTW Weight isnt so bad either..175! Only one surgery on my schedule and that's plenty :-(

Mini WOD. 15 min weights and 20 sta. bike.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 211  Next »
21 to 30 of 2106
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.