What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 213408102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 317   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Check out the INBF -- International "Natural" Bodybuilding Federation. I am a natural. You have to be 7 years clean and able to pass a polygraph.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2204 posts)
Those are not drug tested are they? Can't compete with guys on gear.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(685 posts)
There is a new category: Men's Physique which is geared toward a fit model type physique. You might want to look into it. You don't have to flex and all that.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2204 posts)
I don't compete in bodybulding because I wld feel ridiculous posing. Cuddos to you for having the balls to do that. I was a fighter that happened to be lucky enough genetically to have the bodybuilder look. I hurt my shoulder last year so I can't do powerlifting meets now either so.... Wawawa right, I need to find something to compete at though. Too old to fight, I finally got that through my thick skull the hard way.

Shit maybe I need to learn to golf

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(685 posts)
I am seriously training to get into contest shape. My plan is to step back on stage at the end of the season (November 2014) or the beginning of the 2015 season. I am taking my time, focusing on my training, locking in on the diet and keep my head into the cardio and start my mandatory poses. If it all comes together, I may get my pro card. That will be a personal achievement, something that I've wanted for a long time.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2204 posts)
Agravating day today. Hope I can get out of work an run an hour. Did abs and shoulders this morning in the gym

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(685 posts)
I was right, my right thigh is NOT happy now. A matter of fact lovely black bruises are already showing up.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Pirategirl: There was a young lady who performed Saturday night at Caliente on the poll to Michael Jackson's Dirty Diana. She was so, so, good we all started applauding her and she had an amazing body, not skinny just awesome. She did a move similar to the pic you have posted here.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2204 posts)
Arm day.

Only 3 workouts left before 10 days of travel. I'll see what I can do about exercise while away. Probably mostly dancing, swimming, and fucking.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17683 posts)
Working out with the crew tonight. Gonna snatch triples up to 90%. Then back squat. Some sort of heavy pulls followed by a press. Conditioning will be a triplet of muscle ups, shuttle sprints, and kb swings.

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 317   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)