Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  19.3  20.3  21.3  ... 202  Next »
164 to 173 of 2018
User Details are only visible to members.
Our workout today will be lifting........that is lifting snow shovels digging out from the storm!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
Someone else better be doing the heavy lifting over in your parts OR OR OR at least made the best effort to get there. Tell 'em you have some 1%'s looking out for ya. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
hey ditto, BLM

:-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9655 posts)
WOD- Shoveling LEVEL 20. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
WOD- 30min weights. 1-1/2 mi. Elliptical Level 10

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
Gonna try and sneak one in before a day of shoveling. :-D

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
njnybiwfemme im 46 actually :-) but you can cycle it..one week on carb one week off..it much more gentle and works..

New York NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
congrats sardukar.

methinks your diet experiment would turn out reallllllly differently for a 50-y/o female. so i'm just gonna congratulate you and not try to replicate your success via that route.

OnT: i did 60 on the cybex but since glute camp hasn't been torching the calories of late i tried a different course called "speed bump" (at level 8 for about 35 minutes then switched it to level 10). i think level 10 on there would get me to good calorie burn but it is yawn worthy. so i'll try a diff't one next time.

then i did 16 of treadmill hill intervals at level 10.

now i'm gonna go inside & grab a lite bite to eat.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9655 posts)
I feel like I'll never get below 200 without large losses of muscle. I'm right now about 209 - that's after a couple of weeks of pretty aggressive cutting. The most I've managed to get myself to is 201, which is the naked pic of me without a head.

I think I'd be ripped at about 190. Maybe a little lower. Every year I say I'll get a 6 pack by my birthday, and every year I fall short. Will this be the year? I've got until July 25.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
Awesome sardukar! Thanks for the process of how you got there. That's exactly the weight I would like to hit by March/April. Im at 179 now. I may get there sooner BUT I am on the eat what I want diet so it takes way longer. Ha!

30 min weights 30 min sta bike Level 10 20mph

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4466 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  19.3  20.3  21.3  ... 202  Next »
164 to 173 of 2018
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.