Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 187  Next »
161 to 170 of 1865
User Details are only visible to members.
no sweat on my face, but holy cow I have some pretty bruises popping up. Gotta love pole kisses, its sort of like the Florence and the Machine song "A kiss from a fist is better then none"

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
Triceps, biceps, pecs and leg extensions. 8 sets of 10 reps @2x55lbs. Still a little sore from last time and tired. Elliptical fatburn 20 minutes, resistive bike 14 minutes into a 30 minute burn. Blah blah blah...lol

Sweat dripping from face.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
had a friend in from out of town today...almost 5 hours playing on the poles, pole silks, floor, hoops.....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
Can't wait for a serious cyber workout. Technology is getting better in the VR world. Maybe chasing naked women would have made my running funner tonight.

WOD - 1/2hr. weights 1/2 hr. Treadmill..good sweat!...weight the same.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
My PF is my basement - part of the charm of living at the end of the world. When I come to visit, you will have to take me to the "big city" of fitness!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5807 posts)
A: bahahaha! darlin, cybersex ain't gonna cut the mustard. if it ain't real sex, i'll stick with the cybex but thanks for thinkin' of me. :*

Peg: i love being able to pop in to a club anywhere near where i need to be, jump in, get my cardio on, then get back to whatever else is going on that day.

(P.S.--i'm looking forward to the hour tonight.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
Hahahahaha! I would envy her membership to PF even more!

Did an hour of yoga, included zinging an arm balance that has been giving me trouble.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5807 posts)
"heading to the gym tonite for an hour of cybersex level 10."

There, fixed it for ya. Let me know how it worked out. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
Started the morning out with Jillian, the house was hot as hell (fucking furnace won't shut itself off) soon as the fitbit finishes charging I'm heading out to clean stalls, already fed at 7:30, poling tonight. Might try to fit some time on the stationary bike too.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
heading to the gym tonite for an hour of cybex level 10.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 187  Next »
161 to 170 of 1865
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.