Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 358  Next »
161 to 170 of 3577
User Details are only visible to members.
two days in a row with (just) multiple cardio sessions. skipped the gym last night, bad headache & feels like i'm battling something. may be the same today. getting cardio in now to start the day.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16608 posts)
I drive a forklift in a warehouse. All day I have to get off the forklift to move 55" televisions, 40 lb. printers, dozens of 20-30 lb. boxes and products. When I took the job 4 years ago, after I got laid off from my compound pharmacy technician job because of Obamacare, I lost 50 pounds in the first 3 months. Literally worked my big fat ass off. I'm in better shape today than I was 25 years ago. So, Obamacare improved my health, in a backhanded way, though I could really have done without the pay cut. I also fuck, a lot.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
So Monday's "I just can't" turned into 2 days. I did Insanity today but not weights.

Back to normal tomorrow... my knees were in dire need of a break for a couple of days.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28443 posts)
One hour of weights and cardio! not bad..cooking now!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
@ VA: "I completely skipped today. I just had to."

OT: No workouts in a week and everything on hold!! Oh how we miss that good workout high feeling... probably should have put this in the Fitness Bitchfest thread....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1047 posts)
only one gruüvy cardio session. my day's itinerary was shot to hell in a handbasket. i made the time for the cardio -- the streak continues.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16608 posts)
I completely skipped today. I just had to.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28443 posts)
One hour of weights and cardio! Felt strong. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8365 posts)
2 gruüvy cardio sessions

thatisall

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16608 posts)
Went out dancing for several hours last night into the morning, with another hour swimming butterfly after waking up again in the daylight. Somehow, I'm not dead tired yet.

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(170 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 358  Next »
161 to 170 of 3577
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.