Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 284  Next »
161 to 170 of 2836
User Details are only visible to members.
DOR x3.. due to cold. I've been hittin it real good the last month or so. I wanna go blast it out of me with a hard workout...but that never works for me..dammit!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6119 posts)
Nice new pics Njnyhttinhardthesedays!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6119 posts)
yesterday was a 2-gym day: elliptical interval course for 45 minutes and later in the afternoon 18 minutes treadmill hill intervals level 10.

1 set max weight each of five leg iterations

3 sets rows, pull downs, dead lift/bent over row combo. 2 sets standing oblique cable pulls. 3 sets back extensions.

and the day's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches (upped the crunch total to 400).

back later with today's.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14154 posts)
...did crank out another 18 minutes on the treadmill (hill intervals level 10 @ 4.3 mph)

one set max weight for each of five leg iterations

3 sets each: supine bench press (barbell); supine bench press w/rotation (dumbbells); supine overhead pullovers.

did all of today's squats and pliés and totally bummed the bridges and crunches. on the other hand, i think i will be somewhat making up for the bridges & crunches with all of the....dancing in a lil bit.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14154 posts)
Mrs had to crunch numbers to day is i went to Lake Mead again in my kayak..this time there was thousands of 2 to 3 lb striped bass boiling on the shad all day long..it was wild about 20 boats and kayaks all catching fish every cast. Tonight Mrs wants to go to the strip for bright lights and dancing, fish all day dance all night..its been a rough weekend..

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
I suck. I bummed out today.

Happy thought: I'll be doing a lot of pelvic thrusts tonight.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
just finished 45 übersweaty elliptical minutes. anything else today is gonna be light, cause i am still not 100% from this cold and i want to have enough oomph left tonight for dancing....might hit the gym and do a little bit of lifting for upper body. otherwise i will get the usual squats pliés bridges and crunches in.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14154 posts)
two stretches of cardio: nearly 80 minutes altogether, good sweat.

one set max weight each of 5 leg iterations

3 sets each: row, wide overhand grip lat pull down; narrow grip underhand lat pull down; dead lift/bent over row combo; back extensions.

the full allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14154 posts)
I need more people that eat fish. lol Lake Mead is full of fish, its amazing. Some other guy hooked a striped bass bigger then the one i hooked at the same time. The strpers attack the bait fish in big boils its pretty cool. You can catch fish until your arms fall off.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
I guess you'll have to start looking for smaller hats? ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6119 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 284  Next »
161 to 170 of 2836
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.