What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 21340810151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 567   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow. Impressive as I've never really been able to do anything other then at the same pace when it comes to running. Basically just run but not to the point of gasping for air or getting that stitch.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(547 posts)
One mile warm up, one mile at 5k pace, 2 minutes at marathon pace, 1/2 mile at 5k pace, 2 minutes marathon pace, 1/2 mile 5k pace, 2 minutes marathon pace, then 4 separate 1/4 mile 5k pace runs with 2 minutes marathon pace in between and a final 1 mile cool down. Then a beer.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
It was super tasty!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Just a quick 60 minutes of cardio about the neighborhood. Enough to keep body fat at bay.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(547 posts)
Yeah yeah...now tell me more about the steak and eggs scramble with jalapeƱos!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(547 posts)
More to the topic-

The mrs and I did a 10-mile bike ride and then I had my "leg day" workout. Follow that with a steak and eggs scramble with jalapeƱos. Yum.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Well you look great. Not that I'm Bi. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Washington DC
Username hidden
(547 posts)
If we are going by the body types I would say I fall somewhere between Meso and Endo. I can put on fat pretty easy especially after I turned 40 and am a little wide.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1781 posts)
Yikes! I remember reading about that blood thing. I'm that universal donor so I'm always getting calls about donating since I'm O-Neg.

Guess I'm lucky in that while it's hard getting large, fat is something I'm able to lose if I work at it. Largest reason I stopped running so much when people started noticing I was really thinning out. Stopped that and focused on weights and quickly added 10 pounds and it stopped there.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(547 posts)
I'm lucky in that I've always been strong no matter what I do. I come from Anabaptist (i.e. Amish/Mennonite) breedstock (yeah, I know) which have some genetic issues due to their relative isolation but nevertheless tend to be strong and healthy. One oddity (of which I am a recipient) is that some rather uncommon blood types occur in this genetic lineage - I have documentation somewhere which can be used to explain it to a doctor/hospital should the need arise - I am basically a shitty candidate for blood transfusions, either donating or receiving. Something like one out of 30,000 people is outside of the standard A/B/O system and my family is part of that.

Anyway - I've always built muscle fast when I worked at it, although I have trouble bringing my body fat down, no matter how hard I try.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 567   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)