Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   147 to 156 of 1344   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's amazing HotTN!!!!! I wish I could still run! Back surgery makes it impossible - only thing I can do is sideways running on the treadmill for brief intervals. But stairmaster is giving me back the runners butt!!!

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
A nice 3.5 mile run today-dang fitbit won't work having to rely on my phone :/ -Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
It really does right! My body has been cooperating these last few months (no injuries) and I'm able to push harder. Motivation is fairly decent too.

Tonight - (1/2hr lift 1/2hr bike) 100% Yippee!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3956 posts)
What a difference two weeks makes. 20 minutes on stairmaster today! 30 min walk with pooch and UE work .

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Probably got some great sun too! Niiccee!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3956 posts)
WOD 20 girls and 5 adults and 8 hours at the big water park! Exhausted-Chrissy

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
sadly my dance of choice (pole) and anything in my skyscraper heels is limited right now therapists orders. Pole only 1 hour at a time instead of the several I used to do and only a few days a week instead of 5-6 days.

One day.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20323 posts)
We have a plan, postponed several times so far, of taking 10 months off work for a 10,000 mile circuit of the country, departing Feb. 1 from Key West, Apr. 1 from Virginia Beach, Jun. 1 from Denver Sept. 1 from San Diego and arriving home some time in November. Or something like that.

Time and money are, as you might expect, the obstacles.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
That's amazing that the Mrs transformed her life and health. Takes quite a commitment. Yeah I can't bike. Had back surgery a few years back and the sitting aggravates the nerves. But dancing...hell I could dance, for hours!!!

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Rosie - if that question is for me, 18 miles is a pretty short ride for us. I do it 5 times a week and the Mrs does it 3, and once on the weekend we do a longer ride of 40-80 miles. If you are experiencing that kind of discomfort after 15 minutes on a bike you're either injured or in desperate need of a proper bike fitting.

4 years ago, in April 2011, for those who have been around long enough, Mrs VA weighed 110 pounds more. She decided she was tired of being fat and we began biking. Her first ride was 1.6 miles around the neighborhood and it damn near killed her.

By June she was riding 20 miles at a time. By August, 45. In October she managed a 60 mile ride. In July 2012 we rode 200 miles in 4 days up and down the Florida keys. Last summer we rode 400 miles in 8 days around eastern North Carolina.

I love my bike. Mrs VA was just happy to find an exercise she didn't hate.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   147 to 156 of 1344   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)