Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  ... 358  Next »
147 to 156 of 3571
User Details are only visible to members.
2 gruüvy cardio sessions

one set 10 reps max weight on each of five iterations for legs plus one set 10 reps max weight in:

seated rows fixed pull downs overhead press back extension

first day back lifting after a bit over a week--thassallllll

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16578 posts)
Cardio and then weights! I'm beat. .

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8317 posts)
Insanity day 50 (13 left). 60 minutes of Max Interval Circuit. Today is supposed to be a rest day but tomorrow is going to be a drinking and fucking day, so I moved the rest day to tomorrow.

I was supposed to do arms but I don't have time. Friends are coming over at 12 and I've got stuff to do. Oh well.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
Muscle pump today at the gym for the ladies at the orgy tonight. Heavy weights a few short sets.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5519 posts)
got my cardiogruüve on earlier. thasall for today unless i persuade lil darlin to do a lil light lifting with me tonight.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16578 posts)
Today is a new one for Insanity, at 49 days in - "Max Interval Sports Training".

Plus legs.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
just two rounds of cardio.

tomorrow i will only have time for one cardio gruüve so it's gonna be a guuuuüd one. then saturday: gym!!!!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16578 posts)
The most intense workout day on my entire 63 day Insanity calendar -

Max Cardio Conditioning (47 min)

Insane Abs (33 min)

Then arm day for weights.

UGH!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28391 posts)
two days in a row with (just) multiple cardio sessions. skipped the gym last night, bad headache & feels like i'm battling something. may be the same today. getting cardio in now to start the day.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16578 posts)
I drive a forklift in a warehouse. All day I have to get off the forklift to move 55" televisions, 40 lb. printers, dozens of 20-30 lb. boxes and products. When I took the job 4 years ago, after I got laid off from my compound pharmacy technician job because of Obamacare, I lost 50 pounds in the first 3 months. Literally worked my big fat ass off. I'm in better shape today than I was 25 years ago. So, Obamacare improved my health, in a backhanded way, though I could really have done without the pay cut. I also fuck, a lot.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2082 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  ... 358  Next »
147 to 156 of 3571
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.