Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  ... 187  Next »
147 to 156 of 1863
User Details are only visible to members.
i hit the Cybex at level 10 for an hour today.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
thanks njnysheluvsdancintoo! You'd think I would have burned extra pound .. must have been all the delicious Cuban food!

WOD - 1/2 hr. weights 1/2 hr. sta. bike Level 10.. no need to step it up..getting a great burn and sweat!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Long and physical work day, so I managed only 20 min of core - related yoga this AM. I will never be able to pike into a handstand, I fear.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5807 posts)
One of these days...sloppy workouts...shitty techniques on the heavy bag...crappy footwork...duh..

New York NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
well into just under an hour of Glute Camp on the Cybex.

BLM, have a good dancing night!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
Tough but sweaty one tonight as well :-) scale says I gained a pound..lying bastard.

WOD- 1/2 hr. weights 1/2 hr. sta. bike Level 10 off tomorrow for fun and music.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
got out of bed and did a Jillian Shred and foam roller work on my calves. Need some more foam roller in my life, I have several, forget about using them but boy do they help the tight muscles. Pole work later today.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20793 posts)
Finally comfortable enough to chest press on the Smith Machine w/o a spot or a lift off. Dropped the weight a bit. Good form is everything.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
"no sweat on my face"

Drip, drip, drip, drip......... Have some. ;-)

I have to up my protein intake, I'm burning muscle tonight, I smell ammonia. 27g wheybolic extreme should fix that; and keytone test as well.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1055 posts)
30 minutes on the stairmill, 30 minutes on the Cybex Arc trainer (level 10) after TWO false starts (8-10 minutes in the original machine just...died, thought i'd accidentally hit the "stop" key, so stayed on and, it died again! GAH!! so i moved to a different machine)

all followed by a cool 22 minutes of hills on the treadmill.

i showed the wonky arc trainer to the desk dood.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8970 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  ... 187  Next »
147 to 156 of 1863
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy