Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  ... 211  Next »
147 to 156 of 2108
User Details are only visible to members.
I poked around on the Internet and it looks like there is some research behind it. Moderate alcohol use sums to help inflammation.

NJ - you are also right about the clean eating and exercise - very helpful.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(790 posts)
haha VA.

i've heard some really fun and funny suggestions for arthritis over the past 30some years. what works for osteo doesn't necessarily work for rheumatoid, because it's partially and firstly an autoimmune, not wear and tear, issue.

what i do know is that clean healthy living (and that's a *mostly* clean diet), sufficient sleep, moderation (alcohol, sweets) in the less than healthy things and staying away from certain combinations of foods has kept me "the poster child" for how to live with and manage r/a, along with asthma, for many years.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10233 posts)
You're probably now seeing why RonKathy blocked me. I can't see something like that posted and not keel over in laughter.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
in the nearly 30 years i've been dealing with r/a, i can literally say that's the first time i've ever heard of that one! can't promise to give it a try soon (not a gin fan and have none on tap) but i'll keep it in mind, thanks. :)

onT: an hour of glute camp level 10 (slower cruise than normal), 30 hill intervals level 10 on the treadmill (kept at 3.3 mph), and did only 100 lbs for squats pliƩs and calf presses, 60 for seated extensions and 50 for seated curls. a very light weights day.

enjoying the last few of hydromassage now. first time i've used it in a while--feels good on the achey hip joints.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10233 posts)
Ok I know you will all think I am nuts.. but for many this works for pain in joints.. its an old Indian Natural Fix that a guy who I play Pickelball with and has arthritis over his entire body for the last 20 years.. uses this remedy daily.. We both use this and for us it works too.. take a box of golden raisins, place in a glass container like a cooking dish, cover the raisins with any kind of GIN, keeping it covered with GIN for 7 days until it all absorbs in the raisins. take 9 raisins a day and within a short time you will feel a difference . we noticed the difference the first week some take longer to see a difference. apparently the flower interacts with the GIN to cause the inflammation in the joints to neutralize. See for yourself under the 'Peoples Pharmacy" website.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
today's a painful day, woke up a couple times in the night--dang season change and totally wacko weather is killin me. heading in now and will go for endurance and cruisin, not strength and bruisin.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10233 posts)
Chest , arms , legs and cardio on Stairmaster... tried the HIT method, still cooling down and catching my breath.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
Yesterday was arm day and baseball. Sunday is (usually) a rest day. Maybe a bike ride later, but no weights.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
That's making up for lost WOD's! :-) I was out yesterday too but think I'm able to hit it today.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
yesterday was an hour of cardio intervals on the cybex. going back later this afternoon.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10233 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.6  11.6  12.6  13.6  14.6  15.6  16.6  17.6  18.6  19.6  ... 211  Next »
147 to 156 of 2108
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.