Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.2  11.2  12.2  13.2  14.2  15.2  16.2  17.2  18.2  19.2  ... 204  Next »
143 to 152 of 2037
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy crap!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4472 posts)
"Who were pitching against.."

My own infield.

7 runs on 2 hits, 1 walk and 9 errors.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24553 posts)
That sounds like fun! I love racquet ball and ping pong. We have some badminton courts here that probably could be used for that.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4472 posts)
I did not have a clue what it was last year.. I played indoor Racquetball and Tennis mainly.. I suck at Golf. Pickelball is a combination of table tennis, and racquetball on a smaller court ... fastest growing sport in USA.. They are doing some Olympic Playing now in Az. We have high school, college, and all sort of age levels playing. Much easier on knees than tennis or racquetball. We just came back from Florida for 3 weeks and many new communities are making just Pickelball Courts at the developments now. I am sure you will here about it more as time goes on.

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(893 posts)
Pickleball? Gotta search that one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4472 posts)
Thank you! I knew you would be crushing it Njnyluvscardio. Day after the Super Bowl tooth was killing me...root canal a week later...couldn't stop the infection and had surgery last Monday. A very painful time.....BUT did manage to get gym time in..not as much as I need though. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4472 posts)
two hours of Pickelball tournaments, two hours of lawn work, washed two cars.. time to relax!. Start again tomorrow with our weight training!

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(893 posts)
BLM, i just saw the root canal in to surgery. Ow!

*smooch* feel better!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9868 posts)
Root canal or surgery?

Where do you want shot, foot or hand?

Neither preferred!

Feel better BLM!

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1402 posts)
hey BLM nice to see ya!

last night i *did* go to the gym even tho i got there just before 10 and put in just under an hour of glute camp on the cybex.

those (many) pitches are a full body workout--even if the arm is primary.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9868 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.2  11.2  12.2  13.2  14.2  15.2  16.2  17.2  18.2  19.2  ... 204  Next »
143 to 152 of 2037
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.