Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.2  11.2  12.2  13.2  14.2  15.2  16.2  17.2  18.2  19.2  ... 283  Next »
143 to 152 of 2827
User Details are only visible to members.
BLM -- absolute truth!

OT- 55 min walking, one more week of this.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1089 posts)
Rule of thumb #2 Walking in the door of the gym is the hardest part of a workout.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
Rule of thumb:

Doing *something* is always better than doing nothing.

WOOTD: Insanity plus legs

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25972 posts)
I been lacking for 3 weeks that I haven't been to the gym. I know I am going to be tired and only would last for 43 minutes. I have to get back and stay on my regular routine.

Athens GA
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I'm not sure what it's good for. lol I remember back when my daughter asked me if I would do a workout video/program with her. I looked at promo and said easy peasy just a bunch of calisthenics. That shit is insane and I only recommend it if you're crazy.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
It is *incredible* for building cardiovascular capacity, especially for intense periods of time; you know, normal Florida activities, like climbing hills and running from alligators.

After the first month I was amazed at how much faster I could make it to first base when playing baseball, and how I caught my breath much more quickly.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25972 posts)
" If you've ever tried it you'd know how rough that is."

I remember not being able to walk the day after so I guess you'll be able to hobble tomorrow.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
two rounds of elliptical: long round at home, shorter round at the gym, both equally sweaty. guüd!

one set 10 reps max weight on each of five iterations for legs

ran outta time due to emergency "i need you to drop something off at school for me!!!" (okey doke kiddo) -- i always get the emergency drop it off at school requests.

will finish off with today's allotment of squats pliés bridges and crunches shortly.

(thanks BLM. the default was taken halloween weekend, the other 2 newer pics are only a couple weeks older).

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14138 posts)
Missed Saturday and Sunday, although I got lots of "cardio" on Saturday with a few lovely ladies.

Back in today - one hour of Insanity, one hour of arms.

I managed to complete about 75% of my Insanity workout. If you've ever tried it you'd know how rough that is.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25972 posts)
DOR x3.. due to cold. I've been hittin it real good the last month or so. I wanna go blast it out of me with a hard workout...but that never works for me..dammit!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6114 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.2  11.2  12.2  13.2  14.2  15.2  16.2  17.2  18.2  19.2  ... 283  Next »
143 to 152 of 2827
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.