Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  ... 251  Next »
142 to 151 of 2507
User Details are only visible to members.
great steppin' BLM.

got to the gym with just over 2200 steps--totally deskbound today

just finished a lil over an hour of cardio: 44 glute camp 18 t/m hill intervals. felt beat when i came in, hit my stride on the t/m. (wanted to get at least a mile, hit 1.12 on the t/m)

now off for a quickie weights round.

6247 strides. see if i can hit 7000 before i head to sleep.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12704 posts)
Olympics are so fun to watch. Katie Ledecky! Hot damn!

WOD- 11,454 Steps and the day ain't over.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5073 posts)
OK, I really do like Planet Fitness's 30 minute thing. It really does hit just about everything. I usually go home and punch and kick a heavy bag for a few though.Wearing hand wraps of course. I broke my wrist doing a shovel hook with no hand wraps a few years ago. ALWAYS WEAR WRAPS WHEN PUNCHING A HEAVY BAG! Especially when you think or know you are good at it.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1075 posts)
Sprint intervals

MR, U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5308 posts)
Double session today - weights and road biking.... (house full of company - sisters, sister in laws, nieces and FDI, so much needed, LOL). New weight routine for August; Today - warm up with Ab exercises and then Chest and Back, 4x4s, supper sets and pyramiding followed by 36 mile outdoor road bike with cycling group.... Wednesday - ab routine to warm up and then shoulders, arms and traps (4x4s, super sets and pyramiding). I am sure I will sleep well tonight!

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(116 posts)
Me too! Move on... I have a routine for just about everything in the house. .so if something is available. ..I'm there.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5073 posts)
i've spent way too many years in the gym...i don't notice much anymore unless they're beyond smokin' (either gender) or so obviously lost that i know my input won't be frowned upon.

i had enough time today that i decided the heck with waiting and they did me a favour---this was much more variety.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12704 posts)
The biggest turn off though are women that dress the part BUT get in the way... unless they are smokin HOT... sue me.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5073 posts)
Bruises aren't ugly. I'm used to them. Ha!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5073 posts)
couple of oblivious yappy chicks got in my way as i was heading out of the weights area (i do not walk slowly) and i literally bounced off one of the machines as they pushed past....forgot all about it till i took off my leggings. i've got a really lovely bruise blooming across the top front of my right upper thigh. **sigh**

oh well, maybe it will turn pretty colours. :-/

PG, the upper body & core strength for what you do is astounding. we'll look forward to maybe seeing some of your collection of heels. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12704 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  ... 251  Next »
142 to 151 of 2507
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.