Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  ... 211  Next »
142 to 151 of 2110
User Details are only visible to members.
just teasing ya man..."gear or juice"- Anadrol, Anavar, Dianabol..etc..etc..

New York NY
Username hidden
(426 posts)
...and you look great! So cool you are doing something about it and know what to do.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4514 posts)
BLM, i taught fitness and was a personal trainer through the worst years of my r/a--as my rheumatologist said at the time, the more you *can* move, the more you *should*--it keeps you healthier longer. i've been living that mantra for many years. when i don't do cardio for more than a couple days, my body lets me know i'd better get back to it. it's as simple as feeling good, for me. :)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10236 posts)
Ah heck don't be sorry VA. Glad you guys speak out. Njnykicksseriousglutes Ronand Kathy didn't know you have RA. You guys are killing it and a new found inspiration for me. As for me pain will always exist the way I push exercise but I listen to my body and have mine figured out to the most part. Looked up "gear" and it means drugs. No sadukar I don't do drugs. Don't need them. Now if I was a $100M a year athlete I might think and judge differently on the use.

WOD - kid party jumping around, One hour weights and didn't even think of touching my legs. I am not gonna run on a treadmill again. May be walk/jog but no running. Kills the knees!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4514 posts)
Sorry for jumping in on this thread with that...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
DD, thank you....i am living proof that it can be, and is, possible to live healthy and (mostly) pain free by using non-medicated means.

and VA, yes to key word "moderate" and a bazillion times yes to poking on the internet as a source of info can be at times dangerous.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10236 posts)
Right, moderate (key word "moderate" alcohol.

But nothing specific to gin-soaked raisins.... and poking around on the Internet is a very unreliable way to confirm any "facts" you might come across.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
I poked around on the Internet and it looks like there is some research behind it. Moderate alcohol use sums to help inflammation.

NJ - you are also right about the clean eating and exercise - very helpful.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(792 posts)
haha VA.

i've heard some really fun and funny suggestions for arthritis over the past 30some years. what works for osteo doesn't necessarily work for rheumatoid, because it's partially and firstly an autoimmune, not wear and tear, issue.

what i do know is that clean healthy living (and that's a *mostly* clean diet), sufficient sleep, moderation (alcohol, sweets) in the less than healthy things and staying away from certain combinations of foods has kept me "the poster child" for how to live with and manage r/a, along with asthma, for many years.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10236 posts)
You're probably now seeing why RonKathy blocked me. I can't see something like that posted and not keel over in laughter.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  18.1  19.1  ... 211  Next »
142 to 151 of 2110
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.