Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  ... 211  Next »
134 to 143 of 2106
User Details are only visible to members.
I applaud you two! That requires a good deal of effort to plan and prepare for your healthy living. I only eat one or two meals a day. I also eat food that tastes really really really good or I don't eat it. For the most part it's healthy. My cholesterol, blood pressure, etc..all at good levels. So my food must be healthy for me. :-) For pain ibuprofen works wonders. After a long week of WOD's and/or I kill myself overdoing something a shot of Fireball or a beer or both can't be beat.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
That's kind of what I figured too. But I don't speak New Yaawrk.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24777 posts)
LM.. No, I don't have RA, but one of our players does and he swears by it. My knees are sore from indoor racquetball and tennis. I had a couple x-rays as recently as the first of this year and no arthritis at all.. just some loss of fluid in joints and overworking them. I am in total agreement with NJ.. eating clean does work and we are becoming more aware of it daily . My wife and I are really into the essential oils including cinnamon bark , thieves, and cloves.. along with all organic greens drinks and the ones we make daily to include spinach, kale, flax seed, hemp seed, chia seeds, almond butter, and coconut oil.. we change it up and it has worked wonders. I think the reason the Gin and Golden Raisins work is that the Juniper leaves from the flowers interact with the gin to alleviate and neutralize the joints in the body.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1104 posts)
I looked up "gear".. I love this life..I'm in no hurry to leave this planet for something I can get for free. I sure was hoping you were!

WOD- Nothing today and I sure wish had soaked some raisins in Gin. Whiskey will have to do.. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
just teasing ya man..."gear or juice"- Anadrol, Anavar, Dianabol..etc..etc..

New York NY
Username hidden
(425 posts)
...and you look great! So cool you are doing something about it and know what to do.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
BLM, i taught fitness and was a personal trainer through the worst years of my r/a--as my rheumatologist said at the time, the more you *can* move, the more you *should*--it keeps you healthier longer. i've been living that mantra for many years. when i don't do cardio for more than a couple days, my body lets me know i'd better get back to it. it's as simple as feeling good, for me. :)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10214 posts)
Ah heck don't be sorry VA. Glad you guys speak out. Njnykicksseriousglutes Ronand Kathy didn't know you have RA. You guys are killing it and a new found inspiration for me. As for me pain will always exist the way I push exercise but I listen to my body and have mine figured out to the most part. Looked up "gear" and it means drugs. No sadukar I don't do drugs. Don't need them. Now if I was a $100M a year athlete I might think and judge differently on the use.

WOD - kid party jumping around, One hour weights and didn't even think of touching my legs. I am not gonna run on a treadmill again. May be walk/jog but no running. Kills the knees!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4509 posts)
Sorry for jumping in on this thread with that...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24777 posts)
DD, thank you....i am living proof that it can be, and is, possible to live healthy and (mostly) pain free by using non-medicated means.

and VA, yes to key word "moderate" and a bazillion times yes to poking on the internet as a source of info can be at times dangerous.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10214 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  ... 211  Next »
134 to 143 of 2106
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.