What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 21340810134
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   134 to 143 of 878   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yondude: You look like you could be a personal trainer and while we're on that, what does he or she, the trainer, look like? One of the questions on the AFAA test that I got wrong, among many as this test is so hard, was the appearance of the personal trainer. I thought they should look in shape and that was the incorrect answer. I am not saying that if a person doesn't look the part, they don't know their shit but I must say that I don't want a PT with a huge gut standing over me telling me what to do. On the other hand, I do like group fitness trainers (women) who have real curves and look like they eat and are not anorexic.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Hour of free weights and core followed by a quick 1.5 mile run for cardio. Will be working with a CPT to work up a program.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
nope, just trying to get back in what i consider "good" shape for me. i know a lot of folks would be satisfied to maintain but i want to push and get into my usedta be "lean and mean cardio machine" shape. it'll take more than a couple months at the rate I have time for but eventually i hope to get there.

toe cramps were cause i wore heels all day and jumped right in to it late at night, should've pressed out the toes first to stretch 'em out after the day in heels. next time i will!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
nynj: You sound like you're getting ready for competition...LOL...sometimes when you get cramps, it's due to a lack of Niacin which us why that is a go to when bodybuilders cramp up especially at bodybuilding shows. Plus, aren't you vegan or vegetarian? Do you eat enough to support such a workout? Parrillo Performance says "there is no over training; it's under eating." I don't have that problem...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
just shy of 45 minutes cardio. toe cramp, not sure how close i will get to the end of the program

squats plies crunches & a stretch once done with cardio.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
LoveToWatch: that's awesome. Enjoy your transformation. Today a run in cool air. Was fantastic!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
I committed to get back in the gym and ditch the excuses. To make myself more accountable I paid a trainer upfront and we meet twice a week. She started me back on weight training and I am loving it. My hubby and I started back bike riding or hiking twice week . I also discovered I enjoy Zumba. In a few minutes I'll start with squats and warm up to weights and whatever else she has planned for me.

Newnan GA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
@MrMochaFla: Welcome to the Forums. This is a pleasant surprise. Wassup...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I find T25 to be a good gradual workout. It uses bodyweight workout to a great effect. 25 min a day and then do two workouts on Friday. Rest Saturday and Sunday. I like it. Tonight is 2 hours of soccer.

Royal Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i've been off my w/o game. tonight it'll be cardio, squats, plies, crunches & a yoga routine.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   134 to 143 of 878   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)