Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  ... 225  Next »
134 to 143 of 2243
User Details are only visible to members.
yesterday was 2 hours of pole, only did one hour today. Tomorrow I will be in the pole room for several hours, have a friend coming over to play. So close to getting my inverted D and Aysha back...

also have been doing a ton of painting the last few days, that with barn work seems my shoulders never get a break.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21058 posts)
BLM, glad the surgery is done -- now take the recovery according to dr's orders!

OnT: 45 cybex glute camp/25 treadmill hill intervals followed by legs: seated leg press in squat. plié and calf press; leg extensions and leg curls.

must. stretch. (after tonight's ration of squats & pliés). my hammies aren't happy with me.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
its was back and Tri day. You guys should check out bodybuilding dot com you can make your own profile and it has tons of tips

Euclid OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
You're absolutely right and my biggest fear is not taking enough baby steps..I've got to though. I'm counting on me. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4674 posts)
BLM: Walking is good! Baby steps back to recovery.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
Nice to see ya aint slackin njny30dayleanmeancardio machine. DD and 888 thanks for the shoutouts! My stomach hurts like crap and very swollen! Surgery went well and the Dr. is an excellent laproscopic surgeon. Only walking for the next 6 weeks and after that have to ease into anything else I'm ready to start again. BUT I can walk as much as I want! Could be worse. I'm gonna take this time to focus on a leaner diet and lean mean walking machine. :-) But the challenge today is gonna be trying to sit on a toliet if I have to. A good fart would make my day!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4674 posts)
Legs and a short 6 mile bike ride.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Monthly report for evening walking every other evening:

14 "walkouts" :-)

128 Miles

4.88 Marathons

15.8% of the California coast.

1.8% of the Moon's circumference.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
Sancon..daamn..loyal gainz :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(431 posts)
45 cybex/25 treadmill on hill intervals. skipped the weights to get home a bit earlier so i wouldn't miss an important call.

now i will go grab some hand weights and do a quickie arms thang.

followed by squats pliés and crunchies.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  ... 225  Next »
134 to 143 of 2243
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.