Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  ... 243  Next »
134 to 143 of 2421
User Details are only visible to members.
Did the Planet Fitness/Tan thing before work. Hopefully will get in 10 or 15 minutes of pelvic thrusts later...

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(607 posts)
Boot camp?!?!?!.. we never got the pics from glute camp. Oh well..will we see pics from boot camp?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
i hit the cardio hard last night. 50 boot camp and 20 hill intervals on the treadmill. what was tough about it? the speed intervals.

felt guüd

BLM...you'll get there.

and you doods who work out outside in the heat? ehm...no. way!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11960 posts)
Look at these folks go! I would be lucky to do anyone of these including wrassling tires for quick 5lb weight loss.

WOD- Steps..eat..steps.. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
30 minute express circuit @ Planet Fitness today. Then the tanning booth for that all over tan.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(607 posts)
Nice back yard WOD. With a 53 lbs kettlebell, 5 rounds:

20 kettlebell swings 20 goblet squats 20 single arm snatches (10 each arm) 20 single arm thrusters (10 each arm) Run 400 meters

Managed to only have to drop the KB to switch arms.

It hurt. A lot.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Weight day at the gym for Tom. Cardio at the gym for Diane.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2431 posts)
Yesterday's WOD was wrassling a 90-pound 10-ply truck tire on the side of the highway after a high-speed blowout, and jacking up 2-1/5 tons of truck attached to 5 tons of trailer. In Louisiana. In late July. I lost about five pounds.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(12995 posts)
Yesterday, 13,006 steps, 5.1 miles.

Would have liked to have done more but had to turn back due to sudden dehydration. I didn't have enough water throughout the day yesterday and am feeling it this morning. Sucks getting 2.5 miles out, feeling an onset and no way to get back to transportation except the way you came. Nothing to do at that point but push push push. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1912 posts)
Opps! Good for you! Got to get my mind off food.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4819 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9.3  10.3  11.3  12.3  13.3  14.3  15.3  16.3  17.3  18.3  ... 243  Next »
134 to 143 of 2421
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.