Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  15.9  16.9  17.9  ... 252  Next »
130 to 139 of 2520
User Details are only visible to members.
Light weights and too many reps, until failure.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
treated myself to a long cardio stretch tonight (i *needed* it!!!) 53 cybex glute camp and 23 t/m hill intervals. full 3 sets at heavy weights on all the leg thangs in the weights area.

makin my dinner smoothie then hitting the squats pliés and crunches. maybe some arms if i still have oomph left.

maybe i might actually get a good night's sleep. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
just over an hour of cardio today split between glute camp on the cybex and hill intervals on the treadmill. then a lil bit of upper body/back on the weights. i knew i was *too* tired when i took my"one set" legs at the heavier plates on the machine to 20 lbs higher and was through the second set when i realized "gey waitaminute!"

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
Absolutely brutal back yard WOD this morning. With a 115 barbell, as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes:

3 snatches, 5 clean & jerks, 10 bent over rows, 15 front squats.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
just under an hour of glute camp; full legs/resistance.

then a few hrs' break--errands to run.

heading up to hit the squats, pliés, crunches & maybe a bit of arms.

and a decent stretch. my quads don't like me very much at the mo.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
sardukar, right now I am doing super sets with pyramiding, which is a combination of high to low reps, increasing the weights with each set. It get results pretty quickly. If you're interested send me a bird I can send the routine.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
little over an hour of cardio split between cybex hill intervals & t/m hill intervals. tho it's literally painful to cut the cardio most days, i'm giving the extra time to resistance training. one set heavy weight on legs (instead of 3 lighter). 3 sets lats/upper back. now heading up to round it out with squats, pliés, crunches & a quick stretch.

*looking forward to the payoff of limiting my cardiogrüuv.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12825 posts)
chezde lemme ask you: do you lift heavy with few reps, or light with more reps ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(479 posts)
My biceps recovered...hitting the gym late as usual cardio, lift, box...

New York NY
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Weights and 30min. on the step mill at the gym for Tom. Walk along the bay beach for Diane. She's slacking off today :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2549 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8.9  9.9  10.9  11.9  12.9  13.9  14.9  15.9  16.9  17.9  ... 252  Next »
130 to 139 of 2520
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.