Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  8.8  9.8  10.8  11.8  12.8  13.8  14.8  15.8  16.8  17.8  ... 286  Next »
129 to 138 of 2855
User Details are only visible to members.
Just did chest and arms 20 minutes of the stationary bike and 20 minutes sitting on a kick board paddling with my hands doing labs in the pool.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
Back and Biceps, and always a little aerobics and core work.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Day 15 of Insanity, plus legs weights.

Body weight still unchanged... but I look better..

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26035 posts)
Cardio and Ab Workout. 32 minutes on the spin bike with Climbing and Sprint intervals to average HR in the 70/80% Max HR Range. 105 Incline Bench Leg Ups with Dumb Bells for lower abs. 200 Crunches for upper Abs and 200 Oblique Crunches. (Rest days are overrated!!!)

njny, thanks for the motivation.... (" i am on a real fitness quest to achieve certain goals so....doin what i can to keep momentum goin.")

.... and the added text inspiration ;-) !!!!!!!!

miss you, xoxo

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(404 posts)
I see your quest alright "plus: the family that works out together stays healthy together!" ..

Word :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
@ BLM: i am on a real fitness quest to achieve certain goals so....doin what i can to keep momentum goin. plus: the family that works out together stays healthy together!

hit 45 minutes on a LifeFitness elliptical (eww!!) but it was sweaty enough and variety from treadmill.

hittin the weights now. leg presses and extensions and curls plus back extensions. will add some upper body to that just tryin to figure out what.

the squats pliés bridges and crunches will be for tonight with tv viewing.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
You are a trooper! I always say that I can't wait to use the gym at whatever vacation spot I'm at.... BUT never do. Enjoy!!

DOR ..and feeling like I nailed it this week... and can'take wait for tomorrow. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
yesterday was a medium cardio stretch of hill intervals @ level 18 on the treadmill followed by one set of max weight reps on 3 of 5 leg iterations, plus back extensions. very nicely outfitted fitness center for a vacation spot. plus the day's allotment of squats & pliés.

will be hitting the fitness center again in a while.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14210 posts)
"About to get my nerve back up."

NICE!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
I certainly will. I worked out religiously before my surgery but have been kinda afraid since then. About to get my nerve back up. 8^)

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8.8  9.8  10.8  11.8  12.8  13.8  14.8  15.8  16.8  17.8  ... 286  Next »
129 to 138 of 2855
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.