Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  8.7  9.7  10.7  11.7  12.7  13.7  14.7  15.7  16.7  17.7  ... 301  Next »
128 to 137 of 3005
User Details are only visible to members.
"Gad to be back but felt like work"

B, that was a quick recovery. Must of had some good therapy....Glad you're back.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(630 posts)
'twas a short (for me) workout but i had to be home by 6 for a working conference call so maybe i will add some cardio when done with the call to satisfy my cardio cravings.

36 minutes of cybex glute camp level 10

1 set max weight each of 5 leg iterations

3 sets seated row; 3 sets pull downs; 3 sets back extension; 3 sets each side standing obliques cable pulls.

and here's the HT: 3 sets (8 reps, today's allotment) each of squats and pliés on the smith machine, with a lightish weight to start out.

will add the bridges and crunches later.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14849 posts)
Saturday morning Zumba with the original krew (heading to my "happy" place)

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4280 posts)
"30 minutes glider thingy" that's a good enough name..lol

One hour of weights and stationary bike. Glad to be back but felt like work. Good and sweaty though.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6486 posts)
Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, 3 exercises for each muscle group, 3-4 sets to each exercise. 2-3 with warm up sets then one heavy set to exhaustion (8-10 reps) for each exercise.

Hanover MD
Username hidden
(123 posts)
lonnnnng day today

late workout

45 glute camp level 10--that thing's rough after not doing it for a couple (few?) months! but low calorie reward. treadmill hill intervals level 10 for 18 minutes. kept it slow (4.0 mph) cause i was ti. red.

3 sets 10 reps on each of 5 iterations for legs plus 3 sets of back extensions.

weight load steadily increasing on all. gonna max out soon, don't want to lift any heavier than some of the maxes now.

i *was* going to do my day's allotment of squats and pliés on the smith machine (and add some weights to it) but even tho my SGP showed me how to use the machine, i spazzed and couldn't figure it out. plus one of my knees was creaking a bit.

so, i came home and did the squats pliés bridges and crunches here.

back to the gym again tomorrow. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14849 posts)
*Shoulder Traps and Abs*

Warm up - 300 reps of Core Ab exercises - Decline Bench Leg Ups, Crunches on Medicine Ball, Medicine Ball Leg Ups 100 reps each

GVT Program: (incorporating super sets for final month of the program to see if will yield more mass in the last 30 days)

Super Set of Seated D/B Arnold Press and EZ Bar Pull Ups - 10 sets of 8 reps each exercise

Super Set of Standing D/B Side Lateral Raises and Upper Cable Rope Face Pulls - 5 sets of 8-10 reps each exercise

Supper Set of D/B Shrugs, Lower Cable Pulley Wide Bar Shrugs followed by Standing Shrugs with Handled Plates - 5 sets each of 12/20/35 reps respectively.

Stretching and cool down - no refueling today with SGP :-(

Hope to hit the balance of the 2000 rep ab challenge later tonight..... not promising anything.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(630 posts)
Apparently, I need to learn the names of these machines to keep up with y'all

30 minutes bike 30 minutes glider thingy

Bummer, no circuit classes on Friday afternoon

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4280 posts)
chezdarlin, you know it! :-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14849 posts)
Shoulders and abbs today.

Smith Machine over head press super setted to Arnold's. 245 x 10 - 45#dbls x 10 195 x 18 - 40#dbls x 8 195 x 12 - 35#dbls x 8 145 x 28 - 30#dbls x 10

Sitting dbl latt raises super set to 45lbd plate standing latt raises 40#bdls x 10 - 22 30#dbls x 12 - 18 One set sending 45# plate x 28

Side latt raises, 2 drop sets

Face pulls, 2 sets

Machine side latt raises one set

Dbls (dumb bells) Shruggs 140# x 16 drop 90# x 12 120# x 18 drop 80# x 12 100# x 22

9 sets of abbs

Go home and eat 800 cal.

Salisbury NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8.7  9.7  10.7  11.7  12.7  13.7  14.7  15.7  16.7  17.7  ... 301  Next »
128 to 137 of 3005
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.