What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 21340810122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   122 to 131 of 299   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Saturday did the Olympia Rhino Crossfit challenge. At the LV Olympia expo (in the middle of the LV Convention Center North Hall) combined obstacles and CF movements.

Prelim: 15 burpee box jump 20", 20 wall balls 14 lb/10', climb over the 12' wall (batman style w/rope), 8 tire flips (180 lb), 8 35 lb kettle bell swings, KB farmers carry incl 12' balance beam, 8 swings, farmers carry back, 8 swings, monkey bar swings with alternating pull-up & toes-to-bar, cliffhanger (failed so had to do 30 burpees), 60' tire pull (rubber on rubber mat = ridiculously difficult), 17' rope climb, 30' overhead walking lunges w/ 65 lb barbell, 5 burpee 8' wall over (lovely upper arm bruises), 8 thrusters 75 lb. Little over 28 min.

Finals: 15 incline wall ball situps, climb over the 12' wall, 60' handstand walk, 12' balance beam w/35 lb kettlebell - do 1 leg squat x 3 on right leg, return with 1 leg squats on left leg, 3 bar muscle ups (failed = 10 burpees), 3 squat cleans 95 lb, 3 bar muscle ups (failed = 10 burpees), 3 squat cleans 105 lb, 10 burpees, 3 squat cleans 115 lb, 200m shuttle run (marks 25m apart), 17' rope climb, 8 tire flips, 50 double unders, 10 box jumps 30' high (my max height), 8 handstand pushups, get over that damn 8' wall. Again, just over 28 min.

And never broke a nail!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Congrats on your marathon.

Haw River NC

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Congrats on your marathon.

Haw River NC

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Yay, peg, for setting a goal and pledging to carry through. Definitely want to see the results. Accountability and battle buddies help us all keep on going.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Congrats mrs svc. What an accomplishment.

I do not have a body that would hold up for a marathon - there would be kneecaps and vertebrae flying off my body and hitting spectators, but I am getting closer to my modest goal of running a 5k next month in a decent time for me.

The thought of posting my 5k results next month motivates me to increase my distance and speed, but I still run as though I am pulling a wagon behind me.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
My first full marathon. USAF Marathon in Dayton OH on Saturday Sept 21st.

5:22.46

Surprised relatively good how I'm feeling right now.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
arms, abs, and jump rope for 20min.

Franklin TN

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Wife is out of town. Going to work on my forearms and grip (if you know what I mean). I so hate working out by myself.

Lubbock TX

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Wednesday run was a no go :( Thursday was a visit to a Crossfit box in Ft Worth, TX - worked on my clean & jerk (got to 125 lb) then a set of heavy clean pulls alternated with heavy push press. Afterwards did 2 rounds of 5 min "Cindy" (pullups, pushups & air squats) + 400m run (in high heat/humidity = dizzy). Friday went to a different box in Ft Worth. - redid Games WOD 13.3 (12 min to complete 150 wallballs, 90 double unders). Last year my score was 154, earlier this year it was 210. This day was 216. Then did 2 prowler pushes across the parking lot (90 lb and 80 lb). Saturday, Sunday, Monday forced rest days (working). Tuesday - new PR for push jerk (140 lb) then 3 x 500m row sprints (2 min rest). Try again for a jog on Wednesday morning.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
4hr trail run followed by 1hr nap.

Franklin TN

Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   122 to 131 of 299   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)