Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  ... 204  Next »
122 to 131 of 2039
User Details are only visible to members.
Tough getting to go hard... up two pounds. So glad this one in...just in time to melt away that banana cream pie. :-D

1/2 hr. weights 1/2 hr. run/jog

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
i put in an hour of cardio intervals on the elliptical. one of the rare days when my r/a was acting up so that's all. i hate the bad days but am thankful that they are very infrequent.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9918 posts)
Some weight training for Tom then a nice sweat in the sauna. For Diane 40 min. on the elliptical.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2046 posts)
one hour of glute camp level 10 nearly complete. then it'll be hill intervals.

not sure i'll do more than that tonight--it's been a long hellacious week and i am thinking about tv and a glass of something or other at home while taking care of some home-y errands oughta take priority now that i've fed the cardio beast.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9918 posts)
Nice work! I'm feeling sore and my knee hurts a little but managed to get my WOD's in except for St. Paddy's...way over did that celebration BUT weighing in at my lowest.. today I hope the hotties show up for that extra motivation..and there are more than a few.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
a little bit of BO is nearly impossible to avoid when working hard at the gym.

it's the folks who *choose* to get on a machine less than 5 feet away (and there are at least 10 others so they *could* be a safe, non-retching, distance away) when they absolutely reek so much you wonder how they can stand themselves--who get me to the point i'll cut my cardio short--which usually would take blood fire or natural disaster.

thankfully last night was none of the above so i climbed 112 floors on the glutenator at level 5 and then did hill intervals for 1.6 miles at level 13.

tonight: DOR.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9918 posts)
I've been in some pretty stank gyms in my life, sweaty contact sports etc. and learned not to think about the stank. I know it's hard when there is BO involved. I do shower every time BEFORE I go to the gym. Great for relaxing the muscles since I do not stretch. HOWEVER, I cannot get over those talkers on their cell phones especially if I'm on a bike/treadmill within in earshot. OR OR OR if they are just sitting on a machine texting... Typically you never hear/smell anything bad from the HOT chicks... just an observation. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
Zumba class at the gym for Diane. Weight lifting day for Tom.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2046 posts)
I'm a fairly sweaty dood at the gym but I *think* I am not especially stanky. I do however take care to clean up after myself. Most people are good about that.

There's this one heavy lady at the gym who sweats all over everything and uses an already sweat-soaked towel to "clean" it up. Yuck...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24573 posts)
That sucks njny ;-( Hate when that happens. The stairmill is a great workout & Tom's favorite cardio machine.

Villas NJ
Username hidden
(2046 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  15.1  16.1  17.1  ... 204  Next »
122 to 131 of 2039
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.