What's your WOD (workout of the day) : Swingers Discussion 21340810121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessWhat's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wednesday run was a no go :( Thursday was a visit to a Crossfit box in Ft Worth, TX - worked on my clean & jerk (got to 125 lb) then a set of heavy clean pulls alternated with heavy push press. Afterwards did 2 rounds of 5 min "Cindy" (pullups, pushups & air squats) + 400m run (in high heat/humidity = dizzy). Friday went to a different box in Ft Worth. - redid Games WOD 13.3 (12 min to complete 150 wallballs, 90 double unders). Last year my score was 154, earlier this year it was 210. This day was 216. Then did 2 prowler pushes across the parking lot (90 lb and 80 lb). Saturday, Sunday, Monday forced rest days (working). Tuesday - new PR for push jerk (140 lb) then 3 x 500m row sprints (2 min rest). Try again for a jog on Wednesday morning.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
4hr trail run followed by 1hr nap.

Franklin TN

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Back and biceps. And of course those abs

Lubbock TX

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Saturday was the Hotshots 19 Memorial WOD (Fundraising for the Prescott AZ firefighters who lost their lives on 6-30-13). 6 rds: 30 air squats, 19 cleans (95 lb for women), 7 strict pullups, 400m run. 59:44 (the cleans were very difficult since my 1RM is only 125 lb).

Sunday was a goodbye to my coach (was there when I started 4 years ago). 5 rds: 8 wall balls, 20 double unders, 8 handstand pushups (my nemesis on this day). rest 2 min 4 rds: muscle up progression (almost strict ring dip), 20 toes-2-bar, 13 box jumps (20"). 45:55

Monday had to work so was a fitness rest day

Tuesday started with 1RM Split Jerk - 135 lb (PR!!!) then metcon was 25 handstand pushups (much much better, only took 5 min), 75 burpees, and 100 push press 55 lbs. 19:11

Plan on a jog on Wednesday morning.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Well mr.sleepy did it again, spent the day on the beach, then I got back to the camper and went for a 2 mile run.

Haw River NC

Username hidden
(396 posts)
Ms sb, my road bike is 30 yrs old, a Cilo. I love it like a sibling, and I cannot bear to give it up. It is heavy, but many of the components have been upgraded so I hardly know the difference. And I ride for exercise and pleasure - not for racing.

Ride as many as you can, and I have found it to be like a car or a wedding dress - you just know the right one. I know that the mr is a pro, so that you will be properly fit; that is of primary importance with knee issues.

I LOVE C25k and have used it for years. A 5k is my max just because I have a body built for comfort, not distance.

I have committed to posting here so that I cannot slack off!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
I am guilty of slacking off recently too Peg--the gym I've belonged to for years has deteriorated so that I hated to go and I cancelled my membership. I've restarted the phone app for training C25K with a friend who got back into running also. I am hoping my left knee and ankle hold up:)

What kind of bike do you have? I'm shopping around around for a road bike (hopefully preserve the knee) so far Trek has the one that I like best, but I am doing my homework and comparison shopping some more to find one best for me. I'm concentrating on the 5k first.

This weekend though my WOD was keeping up with 3 grandkids under age 4, I love them dearly but I was so glad when it was naptime for all of us:)

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2728 posts)
I have recommitted after a summer taking it somewhat easy. I am training again for a 5k at the end of the month, and I have started a workout with suspension straps, which I love because of all the core work involved. The level of challenge it presents has surprised me. My bike tune-up is on the list this week now that the crowds are gone; I had given up most of my riding due to the heavy summer traffic.

I am also working on getting certified again after 20 yrs so I can start teaching classes. I had every cert there was, but let them all expire when I injured my back. I miss the teaching, and it is time to get into the groove.

Weight loss is not as issue, but there is pleanty of toning-up to be done.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Mr.sleepy just finished a 2 mile run with some push ups after that.. This ol fat boy is tired.

Haw River NC

Username hidden
(396 posts)
Warmup - 500m row then 2 rds: 10 toes-to-bar, 10 pistols (1 leg squats), 10 bar good mornings. Find 1RM Jerk (5 x 65, 5 x 85, 3 x 105, 1 x 125 felt easy, 1 x 130 on second attempt, PR). In between do 3 x 15 strict pullups.

Metcon: 4 rds: 400m run, 5 x deadlift @ 185, 15 bar over burpees = 19:14

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 290   End
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)