Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 224  Next »
121 to 130 of 2236
User Details are only visible to members.
She's back! Way to go tiny dancer.

4133 Steps and one great squat.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
I love having this space, away from the family....I'm slowing turning it into a woman cave of sorts. I have had a hard time really dancing in the past couple of years, but today I had some of my favorite club music on, and the dance for the first time in a long time was flowing hot and heavy.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21048 posts)
one of these years i will find a place that has classes i can lose myself in for hours like i used to when i taught. PG i envy you the enjoyment of losing yourself in the music like that in your own space. cool.

onT: 45 cybex and 25 treadmill, both level 10 hill intervals. then i did two upper body/arm machines. yeah, that was all she wrote.

dragged my carcass home and up the stairs and had dinner. i don't have the energy to do much else.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10890 posts)
2 hours of pole and a bit of yoga and handstand work. my shoulders feel like lead weights at this point.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21048 posts)
Thanks for the tip unleashed and great pic of the Mrs. So much good stuff out there these days and you can learn from the best.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
6993 Steps yesterday! But the Badge I earned this morning beats all that shit. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
yesterday was 2 hours of pole, only did one hour today. Tomorrow I will be in the pole room for several hours, have a friend coming over to play. So close to getting my inverted D and Aysha back...

also have been doing a ton of painting the last few days, that with barn work seems my shoulders never get a break.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21048 posts)
BLM, glad the surgery is done -- now take the recovery according to dr's orders!

OnT: 45 cybex glute camp/25 treadmill hill intervals followed by legs: seated leg press in squat. plié and calf press; leg extensions and leg curls.

must. stretch. (after tonight's ration of squats & pliés). my hammies aren't happy with me.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10890 posts)
its was back and Tri day. You guys should check out bodybuilding dot com you can make your own profile and it has tons of tips

Euclid OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
You're absolutely right and my biggest fear is not taking enough baby steps..I've got to though. I'm counting on me. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4671 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 224  Next »
121 to 130 of 2236
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.