Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 338  Next »
12 to 21 of 3379
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah so when you do 3 cardio sessions (with or without umlaut) you mean 3 separate instances of working out. You mean you go to the gym 3 times a day? Wow.

Ok - for me....

1 hour of Insanity, day 35. These month 2 workouts are **BRUTAL**. I went to do arms, and just couldn't :(

Then I played a 9-inning baseball game, BUT - I didn't pitch today - I played center field. So.....

I came home, and did legs. I won't need tomorrow off, and then Monday it'll be like I didn't miss anything!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27550 posts)
We had five friends sign up today. It's good if you're in need of good push to get you going. It's $249 today and $499 after. They are opening a new place in Secaucus.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
From their website: "THE MAX Challenge is a 10-week body and mind renewal system. This system is designed to make fast and lasting changes to your appearance and overall well-being. We do this by combining nutrition counseling, fitness classes and motivation. Being part of ‘THE MAX’ is like having a personal trainer, nutritional counselor and success coach."

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
B, What's the Max Challenge?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(917 posts)
Did the Max Challenge with friends this morning. Fun but not going to join the 10 week program.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7417 posts)
Yesterday was Back and Biceps

Ab Core Warm Up

Supersets - Pull ups and Cable Lat Pull Downs, 3/ failure, close grip and wide grip Lat Pull Downs, pyramids of 3 sets, Seated Rows and Back Extensions 5 sets/failure, Wide Grip Two Cable Pulley Lat Pull Downs 3/pyramid to failure

Seated Cable curls 3 sets, seated curl machine 3 sets

Total "recarb" load post w/o meal, and nice evening shared with my VSSGP

Today will be the first ARD in a while. Hoping to get some shoulder work back in on Monday, Keeping fingers crossed (at least 9 of them.... another really stupid injury to deal with).

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(917 posts)
@ VA: cardio is (minimum) 20 minutes to (max) an hour per. hour long is rare. i start my day with cardio every day; go another round usually at lunch time; and depending on the day, another round in the evening. most days total somewhere between 45 and 80-90 minutes total.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15894 posts)
Q: how long is a "gruüvy" cardio session? And when you say 3 of them, is there some sort of interval in there?

For me: yesterday, Month 2 of Insanity began, with the 60 minute Max Interval Circuit. Egads.

Today, again. Plus arms.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27550 posts)
3 gruüvy cardio sessions

one "place holder" set, 10 reps each max weight for each of five iterations for legs

3 sets each:

seated rows

seated fixed pull downs

seated close underhand grip lat pull downs

then:

20 reps kettlebell high pulls

30 reps kettlebell side lateral raises (alternating, 15 each side)

standing elevated alternating one armed rows with kettlebell (15 each arm)

shoulder salutes -- yowzers! 1 set.

and a really wonderful post w/o date with my ssgp <3

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15894 posts)
Chest and TriCeps

Ab and core warm up

Nautilus Bench Press 6/15,12,10,8,8,8

Super Set - Incline, Decline BP, Dumb Bell Flys and Close Grip DP BP - 3 sets to failure

Cable super sets - Lower Cable Chest Flys/Bench Cable Flys - 4 sets to failure

Upper Cable Flys and Push Ups 4 sets to failure

Cable tricep pull downs 3 sets pyramid to failure

Seated Chair Dips Front and then Back (seated) 3 sets to failure

Refueled with carb and protein meal and TIME with my SSPG :-*

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(917 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 338  Next »
12 to 21 of 3379
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.