Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 288  Next »
12 to 21 of 2876
User Details are only visible to members.
*Back and Biceps Day*

Ab core work to warm up.

Closing in on end of month two of the three month German Volume Training program. No significant gains (YET), but plan to finish the 90 day program and see if the final phase yields some results. Have noticed definite gains in strength.

Day off from the 2000 rep ab exercises program. Back to it this weekend.

Finished with some light stretching and refueling with SGP <3.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(429 posts)
Oh man my back hurts my neck is sore way to much of a workout today. The big stripers where in shore today at lake mead. I hooked them, fought them, paddled my kayak back towards shore with one hand as they towed me around. It was every cast, until i dropped after oh somewhere around 30 fish or so. Only kept a couple. That enough meat to dry for sweet chili fish jerky.

OH THE PAIN!!!!! OH THE SORE NECK!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2529 posts)
I was taking a shot of whiskey after the WOD's medicinal purposes only .. ;-) ... and definitly helped the pain. I think it's best to give it a break. Can't wait to drink whisky just for fun again.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Thanks guys! I am just hitting such nice stride too! Dick works real fine though, go figure. Sex actually helps relieve the pressure. I'm gonna repost your advice RnK so I can think about it over the next week and see if my lower back has anything to do with it. Back is fine. Hmmm? I want it to go away for sure.

RnK: Had same 2 weeks ago.. got it during a sport match. went to my Chiro and he worked on it 3 days.." intense targeted massage" treatments .. said that muscle has direct bearings on your hip and back rotator .. apparently my inflammation settled in my lower back and after 3 treatments lots of rest and ice all is well . My problem is I do not stretch and need to more often before matches and work outs.. By the way I had 3 hernias mainly from weights and they suck.. Try a lot of ice and see if it helps too.. Good Luck.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Okay just wanted to make sure it wasn't sharp chest pains. Didn't want to have to call Rutherford 911. Take it easy and recover the weights will be there when you get back.ttys

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(429 posts)
BLM, careful handsome, don't want you taken out of the game ;)

WOD - 30-minute circuit, 10min bike, 10 min striding type machine (slow and steady), takes time to cultivate new habits.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4133 posts)
Groin area. Maybe not sharp more like annoying pain. Fluid build up. I had hernia surgery end of June so I gotta watch it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Sharp pains WHERE?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(429 posts)
I just called off my WOD too. Dammit. Feeling some sharp pains last couple days and today is the first day I don't. I'm smart to give one more day. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
It ends at 30 days in a row.

Had to get up at **2:45** to put Mrs. VA on a plane. Figured I'd get home around 4:30 and get my workouts done by 6:30... work till 11 and nap a couple of hours... nope.. phone call from a lawyer at 4:20 (AM!) with their emergency.

This emergency dogged me all day - from 4:30 to 3:30 pm. No time for a workout, nap or even decent food. Finally I think it's done. I drag my exhausted ass out to the garage. 10 minutes into my workout, lawyer calls one more time. Back to my computer. That was enough to break what was left of my resolve.

No biggie though. Early dinner, early to bed. Sleep 10 hours and I'll kill it tomorrow morning.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26054 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 288  Next »
12 to 21 of 2876
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.