Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
12 to 21 of 2520
User Details are only visible to members.
39 cybex glute camp level 10, 24 t/m hill intervals level 10 4.0-4.3 mph

did the legs/weights one set of 9-10 reps at (coming up on) max weight for each of the 5 moves/machines.

then hit upper body one set of 10 reps, exploring what's heavy and not, in the free weights corner.

tonight i will round out with squats pliés bridges & crunches, a stretch, and def planning a sleep meditation to help me wind down and hopefully sleep well.

thank you workout accountabilty partner--coming up with questions, will be texting!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12836 posts)
Run, weights, yoga.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
NJ, way to change up the routine and mix the weight load drop...

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(133 posts)
36 level 10 of glute camp on the cybex; 27 level 10 hill intervals on the t/m 4.0-4.3 mph.

tried something a lil bit different on the weights/legs today. same machines and still 3 sets but lower rep count, higher starting weight and going down each set on the weight. transitioning to a different way of using the same machines & pleased to discover my max weight ability is higher than i even tried today.

once i finish transitioning to that different way, it'll give me extra time to work on additional machines.

ran outta time. just now did all the day's quota of squats pliés bridges & crunches.

back still feels 90+ percent even after all the day's cardio lifting & household chores so back to full speed this week.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12836 posts)
the usual: 35 level 10 of cardio hill intervals on the cybex followed by 23 level 10 hill intervals at 3.9-4.1 mph on the t/m. felt guüd no twinges.

will mebbe crank 20 on the elliptical tonight to warm up and see if squats pliés and etc will be feasible or nyet.

back tonite.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12836 posts)
Gotta protect those injuries! I'm healing..not ready for the big time but learning to cope...so I can crush it later!!! ...OK taking my mind off it for awhile.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
thanks BLM. i'm on a mission, and i'm determined.

even tho my back was OWCHing i cranked out 43 on the elliptical. now i'm gonna go stretch out my back and skip today's squats, pliés, etc., etc.

streeeeeetch.

btw, how is your post-surgery recovery coming along, BLM?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12836 posts)
You rock njnyenergizerwoman! Way to keep to keep your grove. Very few have done it better. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
36 glute camp 27 t/m cardio hill intervals both level 10 walking 4.0-4.3 mph. good burn.

full sets at high weights on all 9 leg machine iterations. did 3 x 15 on all but the leg extensions where i'm at 3 x 12.

came home & finished with squats pliés bridges & crunches.

now to see if i can unwind enough to get to sleep a lil early.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12836 posts)
well i couldn't get to sleep when i got home so i finished off the day's quota of bridges & crunches.

i think mebbe i can sleep now. it's gonna be tough waking early in the morning.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12836 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 252  Next »
12 to 21 of 2520
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.