Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › What's your WOD (workout of the day)
TOPIC: What's_your_WOD_(workout_of_the_day)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 379  Next »
12 to 21 of 3785
User Details are only visible to members.
NYE dancing to a great band and drinking and smoking for the mrs!!! We love Vegas!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8029 posts)
sard, if your wife is, "proud to say: 230lb deadlift...personal best". WHAT IS YOURS????? NY, NY, Time Square cold tonight. SARD, HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM FELLOW, FORMER NEW YORKER'S. Higher education? "Another brilliant mind ruined by higher education", My four Boston educated, the alleged best schools there. Waste of time and money. Should have sent them to Beautician School and Carpentry & Plumbing. Sard, if Hillary was elected what would she have accomplished by today?????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4600 posts)
Yesterday chest and abs and post work out time with my ssgp <3

Today 30 mins of cardio on spin bike thingy.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1327 posts)
lots more cardio, the daily allotment of squats (started the 10,000 squats challenge over again) and today a gym day: legs sorta lightly and some back/upper body/standing core work.

best part? re fuel and catch up time with my ssgp

:-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
Open mouth put food in and chew. open mouth and put booze in and swallow. Christmas day workout!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8029 posts)
it has been lots of cardio (with resistance).

today was 2 rounds of cardio at home, then went for physical therapy, then went to the gym for cardio round 3 plus legs once over light-ish. fuhgeddaboutdit on any upper body.

best part? catching up with my ssgp, refueling, and....a very little bit of sugar.

;-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
2 official rounds of cardio...and some....unofficial....cardio and....yoga

:-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
no gym but guüd solid workouts especially today. taking apart a large machine and hauling down 2 flights of stairs and tossing in dumpster—i’ll be feeling that for a couple of days!!

add on a couple of very short stints of cardio —*with* resistance—and the day was rounded out.

i think i should sleep really well tonight once i get my brain to be quiet.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
nope did not make it to the gym but did get more solid cardio in.

tomorrow night i hope to get to the gym.

missing my ssgp :’(

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
sat/sun were “gym” days with lifting.

yesterday straight cardio day.

today will prolly be the same. tomorrow again—won’t have gym time.

SO: it’s gonna be a gym kinda weekend for me, and i will figure out a way to do some lifting three days in a row without crippling myself.

should i count getting a 110 lb package up a flight of stairs as additional resistance training? maybe i will try to get that same 110 lb package up the last flight of stairs tonight. we’ll see.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 379  Next »
12 to 21 of 3785
TOPIC: What's your WOD (workout of the day)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.